Tapology Forums

Nick Diaz didn't play the game..out of fight with GSP!!

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

CashBrewyn
CashBrewyn
  • Predictions:  21,572  |  61.7%
  • Forum Posts:  4,045
  • Post Score: 212

09.07.2011 | 4:20 PM ET

Carlos THE NATURAL BORN KILLER Condit will take his place!!!!!!!!! HELLLLLLLLLLL YAAAA
seriously go to the bush leagues what the hell is Diaz's problem?!

"My hearts pumpin' the blood of Royce Gracie My thoughts dumpin' the slug and point straightly"

Responses Page 4

themysticalninja
themysticalninja
  • Predictions:  1,219  |  59.5%
  • Forum Posts:  1,725
  • Post Score: 123

09.07.2011 | 7:16 PM ET

@Haven ...No...Just no.

So being removed from the main event even having your camp admit that your behavior is "embrassing" is mind games? Then this has to be the worse mind games ever.

Diaz blew his greatest chance and he may never get it again. The winner out of all this is Condit.

* Edited at 09.07.2011, 7:16 PM ET *

"Go get some Donald CER-ROE-NAY!" - Greg Jackson

haven
haven
  • Predictions:  94,655  |  52.5%
  • Forum Posts:  1,030
  • Post Score: 188

09.07.2011 | 7:19 PM ET

i think that ufc see opponent look down the road they need nick vs gsp so we will see them in tuf15

"i like mma and the tapology"

bcris
bcris
  • Predictions:  3,882  |  63.1%
  • Forum Posts:  124
  • Post Score: 173

09.07.2011 | 7:22 PM ET

I love the fact the condit gets the shot, he deserves it. Does that now mean Diaz is going into Boxing?
haven
haven
  • Predictions:  94,655  |  52.5%
  • Forum Posts:  1,030
  • Post Score: 188

09.07.2011 | 7:23 PM ET

yes i think that nick vs gsp in tuf

"i like mma and the tapology"

sirmak28
sirmak28
  • Predictions:  814  |  58.8%
  • Forum Posts:  85
  • Post Score: 162

09.07.2011 | 7:41 PM ET

could care less bout tuf 15 man diaz just plain punked out HES SCARED HOMIE he only want to fight nobodys for whatever reason. He should b banned from the UFC. MMA is for real fighters not chicken ****s. And no matter what Brock says u can't make chicken salad out of chicken **** lol :P.  Its prety bad when your own camp calls for u to sort of explain and says its embarrising. And then go on to say hes in HIDING and no one can find him.

"GO BIG RED"

LoneRonin
LoneRonin
  • Predictions:  3,222  |  62.3%
  • Forum Posts:  1,171
  • Post Score: 104

09.07.2011 | 8:49 PM ET

I love that Diaz got dropped. All his talk about wanting better competition and then he gets it and doesnt show. And now he is "hiding" haha. What a *******.
xbassistdoodx
xbassistdoodx
  • Predictions:  2,546  |  56.7%
  • Forum Posts:  3,218

09.07.2011 | 11:03 PM ET

If Diaz went to boxing, he wouldn't even last against mid-level competition.

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants" - Isaac Newton

runrunshaw
runrunshaw
  • Predictions:  4,807  |  56.6%
  • Forum Posts:  186
  • Post Score: 138

09.07.2011 | 11:54 PM ET

all nick talked about was gettin paid$ he kept talkin bout his f up honda and how he needs to make some real flow$ i think he's on crack!

"R18"

morganheff
morganheff
  • Predictions:  1,705  |  54.3%
  • Forum Posts:  110
  • Post Score: 162

09.08.2011 | 12:30 AM ET

***... Condit... Really??? Nick just threw away the biggest oportunity of his career... Dumbass!!

"Roy Nelson is not human. He's not human man, I've never seen anything like that... a zombie with a mullet" -Dana White, UFC185 post fight presser

LoneRonin
LoneRonin
  • Predictions:  3,222  |  62.3%
  • Forum Posts:  1,171

09.08.2011 | 12:33 AM ET

I really cant wait to find out what his excuse is
ghostphantom563
ghostphantom563

09.08.2011 | 12:59 AM ET

As a boxing fan I think Diaz is more interesting there then in a main event that will more then likely be a bore fest.
jaykool777
jaykool777
  • Predictions:  25,528  |  61.6%
  • Forum Posts:  3,654
  • Post Score: 158

09.08.2011 | 2:47 AM ET

Wow, all this talk about GSP/Diaz just for Diaz to pull out? All I can say, is it better be the worst injury known to man. Diaz got handed a title shot, that even myself as a Diaz fan will admit, he shouldn't have had handed to him.

"Keep it punk rock!!!!"

DelRose
DelRose

09.08.2011 | 7:12 AM ET

Honestly, I root for anyone who fights GSP

condit FTW

"That hole is tighter than a nuns nasty"

bklettke
bklettke
  • Predictions:  2,109  |  64.7%
  • Forum Posts:  1,761
  • Post Score: 117

09.08.2011 | 8:57 AM ET

WOW, i wante dto get on tapology so bad last night but i couldn't. First of all, *** was Nick Diaz thinking. He just blew his shot for not only stardom, but a whole lot of ******* money. The guy ******* about not getting paid enough, lands this deal for a title fight, and then blows it...i hope he never ******* about money again because he just ****** himself. Second, for your own manager to call you out, who trained you since you were 16 and tell you your childish to the media, thats a huge blow.... Diaz doesn't deserve to receive Cesar Gracie's training for giving his gym that type of image. Last - who in the F*CK can't make a press conference and then comes out with a youtube video with no real ******* excuse other than "some people don't want me to win the belt i guess".... That takes the most balls in my opinion, he blew his chance at everything and the only way he can respond is by a prerecorded video! Nick Diaz looked a little sad at the end of his video and quite frankly, i hope he is more than a little sad, i hope he realizes how much he just screwed up his own life....
HavokDM
HavokDM
  • Predictions:  9,733  |  61.2%
  • Forum Posts:  1,047
  • Post Score: 199

09.08.2011 | 10:03 AM ET

It's hard for me to take Nick seriously anymore.  He ******* about money and then throws away an opportunity to fight for a title in the UFC.  He ******* that he wants better competition and to be acknowledged as the best welter-weight in the world, but blows off an opportunity to fight, arguably, the best welter-weight in the world.  He then goes on to imply that the world's against him and he can't get a break.  ***?! 

It's a great idea for a new reality TV show though.  Dr. Dana can bring on Nick and Karo to discuss why they can't seem to get their **** together.  After a half-hour of sobbing, Dana can bring on Sonnen to rip them both apart.  What do you guys think?  I'd watch it.

"Nothing in this world is a gift. Whatever must be learned must be learned the hard way."

itfigures
itfigures
  • Predictions:  37,253  |  61.3%
  • Forum Posts:  1,455
  • Post Score: 279

09.08.2011 | 10:08 AM ET

As a Diaz fan and more so a fight fan, I'm pissed and disappointed. Hopefully Nick gets his mind right and gets back in the cage soon. At least the shot went to a deserving guy who puts on exciting fights.

All you haters enjoy your time in the sun.
HavokDM
HavokDM
  • Predictions:  9,733  |  61.2%
  • Forum Posts:  1,047
  • Post Score: 199

09.08.2011 | 10:42 AM ET

@itfigures:  It has nothing to do with "hating."  I'm knocking Nick Diaz's professionalism, not his skill as a fighter.  I don't really care too much about someone's personality outside of the ring/cage.  Half the time, you can't really tell what's real and what's an act anyway.  I've always enjoyed watching Nick fight.  He brings it every time he's in the cage. 

"Nothing in this world is a gift. Whatever must be learned must be learned the hard way."

dielegende23
dielegende23
  • Predictions:  21,023  |  71.7%
  • Forum Posts:  7,907
  • Post Score: 268

09.08.2011 | 10:52 AM ET

this is another perfect example of: when keeping it real goes wrong!!!!!

seriously, what a ****** i hope he is smart enough to regret this for the rest of his life,
but frankly i doubt it.

" I feel like Davy Crockett on the walls of the Alamo, swinging Old Betsy as the enemy swarmed in with bayonets. Sheesh. Listen you young punks....." - Bill Burgess

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

09.08.2011 | 10:58 AM ET

i think diaz is still driving in his beat up honda uploading videos to youtube.
RWLawman
RWLawman
  • Predictions:  2,583  |  63.1%
  • Forum Posts:  2,053
  • Post Score: 173

09.08.2011 | 11:04 AM ET

I bet you Diaz thinks he's "beating the system."  Well, not playing the game just made you lose out on a ton of money.  Who's laughing now?  Do you feel like you won some sort of victory by skipping the press conferences and ignoring Dana White's calls?  Do you feel like a bad ass because you embarrassed your trainer, Cesar Gracie, in front of MILLIIONS of people, to the point where he had to release a statement just to defend himself by NOT defending you? 

I know if I shamed my instructor, I would be humiliated and disappointed in myself, and would do whatever I could to rectify the situation.  Also, if I turned down the opportunity that would change my career for the better, win or lose, I would kick myself in the ass for years.  Diaz shot himself in the foot, and didn't hurt Dana White or the UFC at all.  Granted, the UFC did shed some cash setting up plane tickets, commercials, etc. but in the big scope of things, that is like pocket change to them.  Diaz is the victim here, but he's also the suspect.

" "Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars." - Khalil Gibran "

Page 4

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Payton Talbott draws Yanis Ghemmouri at UFC 303 on June 29
  • MMA Mania : VIDEO: Sound & Pound — Will Lewis Turn Back Another Prospect?
  • MMA Junkie : Daniel Cormier: Jon Jones 'smart' for going after Alex Pereira over Tom Aspinall
  • MMAFighting.com : Alexandre Pantoja dreams of fight against flyweight ‘GOAT’ Demetrious Johnson
  • MMA Mania : Brain Damage Forces Hardy From BKFC 61
  • MMA Junkie : Heather Hardy suffering from effects of 'too much brain damage,' indicates fighting career is over
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch UFC champ Dricus du Plessis perform as Wildebeest on The Masked Singer
  • Middle Easy : Patchy Mix Declares Himself As ‘Best Bantamweight On The Planet’, Says He’d ‘Sleep’ Sean O’Malley And Petr Yan
  • MMA Mania : ‘One Of Us Has To Die’
  • UFC.com : Rodrigo Nascimento Out To Prove He Belongs
  • MMA Junkie : Dustin Poirier explains how Islam Makhachev 'more of a threat' than Khabib Nurmagomedov
  • MMAFighting.com : Heck of a Morning: Reaction to Cory Sandhagen vs. Umar Nurmagomedov booking, fallout of UFC 301
  • Bad Left Hook : Foster vs Conceicao joins Stevenson vs Harutyunyan on July 6
  • Bad Left Hook : O’Shaquie Foster vs Robson Conceicao joins Stevenson vs Harutyunyan on July 6
  • UFC.com : Fighters on the Rise | UFC St. Louis
  • Middle Easy : Eric Nicksick Predicts Sean Strickland Will Finish Paulo Costa In Round 4 Or 5, Says UFC Considered Booking ‘Tarzan’ Against Khamzat Chimaev
  • UFC.com : Radley Da Silva's Life Has Led To This Moment | UFC Fight Pass
  • MMA Mania : UFC Champ Revealed As ‘Masked Singer’
  • MMA Junkie : Tom Aspinall unamused by Jon Jones 'playing games again' with interest in Alex Pereira
  • Bad Left Hook : PODCAST: What’s next for Inoue and Canelo, Lomachenko vs Kambosos preview, more