Topic: Kauã Fernandes

Kaua Fernandes and Kaue Fernandes are two different people.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

constantpooping
constantpooping
  • Predictions:  148  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  1
  • Post Score: 300

08.29.2016 | 8:12 AM ET

I'm new here and don't know the proper way of getting errors corrected, but Kaue Fernandes' fights (vs. Emanuel Souza and Luiz Felipe Jones) are listed here under Kaua Fernandes' record. Kaua Fernandes isn't 4-0; each brother is 2-0.

I know it's kind of confusing - Kaue and Kaua - but they're two separate fighters. Here's an article from Globo that makes reference to their relationship (and even shows a picture of the two together):

http://sportv.globo.com/site/combate/noticia/2015/11/herdeiro-ao-trono-jose-aldo-aponta-promessa-do-mma-como-seu-sucessor.html
Kauã Fernandes

Fighter Details

• Given Name: Kauã Fernandes Pinheiro
  • Pro MMA Record: 6-2-0 (Win-Loss-Draw)
  • Nickname: N/A
  • Current Streak: 2 Losses
  • Last Fight: May 03, 2024 in LFA
  • Weight Class: Bantamweight | Last Weigh-In: 137.0 lbs
  • Affiliation: Nova União
  • Height: 5'11" (180cm) | Reach: N/A
  • Career Disclosed Earnings: $0 USD
  • Born: Brazil
  • Fighting out of: Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
  • Fighter Links:
  • Personal Links:

Responses

poir420
poir420
  • Predictions:  143,346  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  18,232
  • Post Score: 245

08.29.2016 | 9:04 AM ET

I will pass it along to the powers that be, the best way to do this though is to use the contact page on the lower right hand side of the site. But thanks for the heads up!

"“All of a sudden, he was shooting for a takedown, and I’m like, ‘Oh, you’re a wrestler now? Remember, I’m the black belt in jiu-jitsu. And you’re shooting on me now? This is a wrap." - Nate Diaz"

vazio
vazio
  • Predictions:  17,531  |  63.6%
  • Forum Posts:  3,205
  • Post Score: 225

08.29.2016 | 6:16 PM ET

yeah, I actually realized that while watching the last Shooto Brasil card, I had the wrong brother picture, but thought his record was right. good to know, @constantpooping

Tap usually synchs with his Sherdog page, so if Sherdog has the wrong info, we get the same automatically, but we can change manually too. so we'll fix that soon!

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC.com : Nursulton Ruziboev Has Big Plans
  • MMA Junkie : Demetrious Johnson: Alexandre Pantoja didn't look like a better fighter than Steve Erceg at UFC 301
  • Middle Easy : Demetrious Johnson Rips Alexandre Pantoja’s Performance At UFC 301, Names Who Could Beat ‘The Cannibal’
  • Bad Left Hook : Naoya Inoue greatness, Canelo, Yoshiki Takei and more: Weekend recap
  • MMA Junkie : Bellator Champions Series: Archie Colgan wants return to finishing ways against Thibault Gouti in France
  • MMAFighting.com : New UFC 302 trailer sets up Islam Makhachev vs. Dustin Poirier lightweight clash
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Adrian Yanez Reflects On His Losses, Vows To Finish Or Dominate Vinicius Salvador In Their Upcoming Fight
  • MMA Mania : Brown Retires From UFC
  • MMA Junkie : Daniel Cormier questions why Jose Aldo ever retired after UFC 301 performance: 'His speed was still there'
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 56: Make your predictions for Derrick Lewis vs. Rodrigo Nascimento
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch The MMA Hour live now
  • Middle Easy : Alexander Volkanovski Suggests 4th Fight With Max Holloway For BMF Title
  • UFC.com : Iron Summit: For The Lifelong Athletes
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Sean O'Malley shows clip of sparring footage with Alexandre Pantoja
  • MMA Mania : Fiery First Promo Drops For UFC 302
  • UFC.com : Cory Sandhagen Takes On Umar Nurmagomedov In Abu Dhabi On August 3
  • MMA Junkie : Spinning Back Clique REPLAY: Jose Aldo's future, Jon Jones calls for Alex Pereira, latest in boxing, more
  • MMAFighting.com : Rankings Shakeup: Is Jose Aldo once again a top-5 bantamweight after UFC 301?
  • MMA Junkie : Spinning Back Clique LIVE: Jose Aldo's future, Jon Jones calls for Alex Pereira, latest in boxing, more
  • MMA Junkie : 'Why not?': Benoit Saint Denis welcomes Dan Hooker next, calls Arman Tsarukyan dream fight at lightweight