Topic: Ken Shamrock

Shamrock vs. Toney

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

irishmaniac2000
irishmaniac2000
  • Predictions:  66  |  53.0%
  • Forum Posts:  421
  • Post Score: 69

08.15.2011 | 12:59 PM ET

Guess what ken fans! Ken Shamrock is fighting James Toney on september 23, in EL PASO Texas under an unnamed promotion. If you are a fan of ken shamrock and want to know his latest news, follow me, and i'll sibmit it as soon as I hear it

"When you're the best fighter in the world, they don't call you a great fighter, they call you Chael Sonnen." - Chael Sonnen

"The World's Most Dangerous Man" Ken Shamrock

Photo Source:  

Fighter Details

• Given Name: Kenneth Wayne Kilpatrick
  • Pro MMA Record: 28-17-3 (Win-Loss-Draw)
  • Nickname: The World's Most Dangerous Man
  • Current Streak: 3 Losses
  • Last Fight: February 19, 2016 in BFC
  • Weight Class: Light Heavyweight | Last Weigh-In: 201.2 lbs
  • Affiliation: Lion's Den
  • Height: 6'1" (186cm) | Reach: 72.4" (184cm)
  • Career Disclosed Earnings: $500,000 USD
  • Born: Macon, Georgia, United States
  • Fighting out of: Reno, Nevada
  • Fighter Links:
  • Personal Links:

Responses Page 2

Kalibo
Kalibo
  • Predictions:  33,130  |  62.8%
  • Forum Posts:  16,800
  • Post Score: 185

08.15.2011 | 9:20 PM ET

I think Ken will try to box him.. he's dumb like that. 

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved" – Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"

Piercerdan
Piercerdan
  • Predictions:  22,701  |  61.1%
  • Forum Posts:  5,987
  • Post Score: 212

08.15.2011 | 10:10 PM ET

@kalibo i think you might be right.  I loved prime ken, or should i simply say 90's ken? But since his fight with don frye hes went down and only accelerated his downward slide.  If he can get a payday with a side of brain damage let him same goes for toney really.  I just wish athletic commissions would stop people already showing signs of brain injuries from fighting. Even if it is each other.

"Fact: knowledge or info based on real occurrences, opinion: a belief held with confidence not substantiated by proof."

t0rch
t0rch
  • Predictions:  5,787  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  2,658
  • Post Score: 208

08.15.2011 | 10:13 PM ET

Somebody let me know who wins if this fight ever takes place. Thanks.

"I would agree with you, but then we would both be wrong."

SoccerKick
SoccerKick
  • Predictions:  32,055  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  13,504
  • Post Score: 186

08.15.2011 | 10:44 PM ET

If those rules are correct that's ridiculous...nothing like trying to set Toney up for a win

"I'm too old to be run by the fears of dumb people "

outlawmusic
outlawmusic
  • Predictions:  2,101  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  269
  • Post Score: 88

08.15.2011 | 11:02 PM ET

As far a freakshow fights go this will be better then Shaq vs. Choi.Toney isn't just a boxer he's probably the most accurate power puncher ever. The only thing I see getting in the way for either fighter is stupidity. Shamrock will either take a limb or Toney will change the shape of his skull. It will end early because there both just too goddam old to last that long. Toney on the ground isn't a good idea. He's built like a chicken nugget, his hands probably don't touch when he tries to clap. However Shamrock on the feet with Toney's hands in 4 oz. gloves is an equally bad and probably a lot more dangerous idea.

"I don't go running, I train to fight not to run" - Don ******* Frye

Swickotine
Swickotine
  • Predictions:  18,124  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  11,851
  • Post Score: 223

08.16.2011 | 2:42 AM ET

Haha "change the shape of his skull" that was good outlaw. That's what I think might happen though.

"I'm bi-polar...nice jab, mean hook."

kallousklown
kallousklown
  • Predictions:  24,203  |  62.6%
  • Forum Posts:  10,967
  • Post Score: 177

08.16.2011 | 6:57 AM ET

No way Ken can lose. hes the former intercontinental lchampion of the world.

"Are we gonna jump, or we just gonna jerk each other off?"

irishmaniac2000
irishmaniac2000
  • Predictions:  66  |  53.0%
  • Forum Posts:  421
  • Post Score: 69

08.16.2011 | 9:20 AM ET

him being intercontinental champion doesn't matter......... im just sayin that the intercontinental belt is in wrestling

"When you're the best fighter in the world, they don't call you a great fighter, they call you Chael Sonnen." - Chael Sonnen

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC.com : It’s Not Just Winning For Victor Henry, It’s How He Wins
  • MMA Mania : Video: Hill Praises Pereira’s ‘Gritty’ UFC 300 Ref Block
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch Mike Perry, Thiago Alves engage in tense faceoff ahead of BKFC KnuckleMania IV showdown
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 press conference faceoffs featuring UFC vets Mike Perry, Thiago Alves
  • MMA Junkie : Uros Medic: 'Somebody is going to get oiled up' if I get snubbed of bonus at UFC on ESPN 55
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Louisville announced with 13 fights already booked for the card
  • MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo hopes Conor McGregor 'of old' shows up vs. Michael Chandler at UFC 303
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC lightweight Paddy Pimblett announces arrival of twin baby girls
  • MMA Mania : Copycat! Satoshi Mimicked Oliveira To Score Stellar Finish
  • MMA Junkie : Ariane Lipski plots her 'best performance ever' against Karine Silva at UFC on ESPN 55
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘This will be one of Canelo’s better performances’: Ellerbe expects showcase victory against Munguia
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 fight-week press conference live stream
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 fight-week press conference live stream (6 p.m. ET)
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 press conference video
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch BKFC KnuckleMania 4 press conference video live now
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 press conference video at 6 p.m. ET
  • MMA Junkie : UFC Louisville lineup announced: Dominick Reyes vs. Dustin Jacoby, but no main event official
  • MMA Mania : Wanna Bet Someone Misses Weight? Now You Can!
  • MMA Junkie : Ronda Rousey thinks Joe Rogan, media turned on her after knockout losses: 'They're a bunch of assh*les'
  • MMAFighting.com : Curtis Blaydes: Tom Aspinall fight at UFC 304 makes sense, but I learned ‘don’t get my hopes up’