Topic: EFC Africa 36

EFCA 36

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

curtwag84
curtwag84
  • Predictions:  13,940  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  5,695
  • Post Score: 273

12.10.2014 | 9:13 AM ET

Predictions: 6 of 12 Winners, 3 Perfect, 440 Points   |   51st Place

Weigh ins are all done and ready for tomorrow. Oumpie missed weight and will have to try again. everyone else was on point.

EFCA looks to be expanding it product to be more big league. Their Middleweight Champion Garreth McClellan has signed to the UFC, this after their Heavyweight champ Ruan Potts signed with UFC earlier this year.

This card will have their first Flyweight fight ever pitting Groenewald vs Zuluboy who were both contenders at 135. EFCA has also started signing Europeans to compete on the show. Last event saw a Irishman as the first non African (not sure why they don't count Herculez) And now they have signed a Polish and French fighter to be on future shows.

There is also a big rumor that EFCA will be having its first female fight ever very soon. Hopefully it will be with Amanda lino whos been making quick work of her opponents and who's head coach is a member of tapology and a very cool dude.

"I'd like to take this chance, to appologize. To absolutely nobody. -Connor McGreGOAT"

EFC Africa 36
Bout   Info
Boyd Allen   defeats   Wade Groth   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   2:21 Round 1 of 5 Bout Page
Dino Bagattin   defeats   Gordon Roodman   via KO/TKO, Punches   1:06 Round 2 of 3, 6:06 Total Bout Page
Igeu Kabesa   defeats   Barend Nienaber   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Nkazimulo Zulu   defeats   Francois Groenewald   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Marino Cutendana   defeats   Oumpie Sebeko   via Submission, Triangle Choke   2:25 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Warren Allison   defeats   Gareth Sawyer   via KO/TKO, Punch   0:25 Round 2 of 3, 5:25 Total Bout Page
Mike Vermeulen   defeats   Sors Grobbelaar   via KO/TKO, Punches   1:09 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Cameron Meintjies   defeats   Charl Hurter   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   3:07 Round 2 of 3, 8:07 Total Bout Page
Mtobisi Buthelezi   defeats   Tshilomba Mulumba   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Koba Iakobidze   defeats   Anicet Kanyeba   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   1:44 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Cameron Pritchard   defeats   Pietie Coxen   via Submission, D'arce Choke   3:46 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Alain Ilunga   defeats   Conrad Seabi   via Submission, Triangle Choke   2:08 Round 2 of 3, 7:08 Total Bout Page

Responses

Kpro
Kpro
  • Predictions:  11,208  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  4,927
  • Post Score: 255

12.11.2014 | 11:10 AM ET

Predictions: 6 of 12 Winners, 3 Perfect, 455 Points   |   Tied for 47th with 2 others

Buuuuuuumpin it on up since we're a quarter of the way through the card.

"I Stab Waterbeds!"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : Watch The Rock begin MMA training for Mark Kerr biopic ‘The Smashing Machine’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 winner Mauricio Ruffy warns Islam Makhachev 'a new king is coming' after debut
  • MMAFighting.com : Alexandre Pantoja reacts to UFC 301 win, ‘watershed moment’ in flyweight division
  • MMA Junkie : Mick Maynard's Shoes: What's next for Alexandre Pantoja after UFC 301 title defense?
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302 main card announced
  • MMA Mania : ‘Suga’ To Mac: ‘Send Jet For A Quick Spar’
  • MMA Mania : O’Malley Accepts Mac’s Challenge: ‘Send Jet For A Quick Spar’
  • MMA Junkie : Alexandre Pantoja: UFC 301 a 'watershed moment' for flyweights
  • MMAFighting.com : Jose Aldo reacts to free agency, possibly skipping line to fight Sean O’Malley after UFC 301 win
  • MMA Mania : Pantoja To Challengers: ‘Bring A Gun’ If You Want To Stop Me
  • MMAFighting.com : Ryan Garcia tells Jake Paul ‘I would quit boxing’ if steroid accusations are true
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 post-event facts: Michel Pereira joins elite company with eighth straight octagon win
  • MMAFighting.com : Anthony Smith responds to Alex Pereira’s $50,000 challenge: ‘I’ll choke the sh*t out of him’
  • MMA Junkie : Anthony Smith agrees to Alex Pereira's $50K bet after UFC 301 submission win: 'I'll choke the sh*t out of him'
  • Middle Easy : UFC Legend Matt Brown Announces Retirement From MMA : ‘Not Doing it Again’
  • MMA Junkie : Steve Erceg 'devastated' by UFC 301 title fight loss: 'I blew it'
  • MMAFighting.com : Conor McGregor may be BKFC co-owner, but Mike Perry still wants that fight: ‘I am my own boss’
  • MMA Mania : Video: O’Malley Vs. Dvalishvili Booked?
  • MMA Junkie : Jack Shore's coach calls foul on shin cut stoppage at UFC 301
  • MMA Mania : ‘Let Fighters Fight!’