Topic: XCage 6

XCage 6 / PLMMA 38 Results and Discussion

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

joe kerr
joe kerr
  • Predictions:  242,842  |  68.9%
  • Forum Posts:  4,850
  • Post Score: 267

09.05.2014 | 1:18 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 10 Winners, 4 Perfect, 450 Points   |   Tied for 3rd with 1 other

The 38th edition of PLMMA this time in co-promotion with XCage is coming to you from the beautiful Toruń. All fighters (except one and in quite a bad away) made weight and are ready to rumble. The first untelevised ammy fights should've started right about now and then, 45 minutes later, it's time for the main card. I might not be available to update the results one by one, so don't be surprised if they only pop later all at once!

The event is headlined by the PLMMA LW Champion Zieliński (11-3), fresh off his victory over Niko Puhakka in a catchweight non-title fight against the visiting Slovak Miroslav Strbak (9-3-1), himself riding a 4 fight winning streak.

"If the enemy rejects the ground, I would take him down by tackle. Why didn’t he [Royler] do so? May I introduce him to a good coach? His tackle was... like a girl’s one... Mr. Royler, how are you feeling?" - Kazushi Sakuraba

XCage 6
  • Friday 09.05.2014 at 02:00 PM ET
  • Promotion: Xcage
  • Co-Promoter: PLMMA
  • Venue: Hala Widowiskowo-Sportowa
  • Enclosure: Cage
  • TV Announcers: Tomasz Maciejak, Łukasz Jurkowski
  • Post-Fight Interviews: Izabella Matczak
  • MMA Bouts: 10
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Adrian Zieliński   defeats   Miroslav Štrbák   via KO/TKO, Punch   2:59 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Rudolf Kříž   defeats   Łukasz Bieńkowski   via Disqualificaton, Soccer Kick   4:30 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Kamil Roszak   defeats   Dawid Januszewski   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Hracho Darpinyan   defeats   Michał Gutowski   via KO/TKO, Punch   1:40 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Damian Szmigielski   defeats   Piotr Olszynka   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Tymoteusz Pledziewicz   vs.   Paweł Okoński   Ends in a Draw, Majority   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Krzysztof Klepacz   defeats   Jakub Jędzura   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Tomasz Romanowski   defeats   Daniel Skibiński   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Mariusz Boszman   defeats   Dawid Chojnowski   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   2:10 Round 1 of 2 Bout Page
Marcel Kachel   defeats   Piotr Wróblewski   via Decision, Majority   2 Rounds, 10:00 Total Bout Page

Responses

joe kerr
joe kerr

09.05.2014 | 6:38 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 10 Winners, 4 Perfect, 450 Points   |   Tied for 3rd with 1 other

In what had to be seen to believe, Łukasz Bieńkowski, called "The Polish Wanderlei", first soundly outboxed and then KO'd his opponent with one punch. Then just to make sure he quickly jumped next to his slumped, unconscious form and nearly soccer kicked his head into the crowd. He also managed to land one more punch for good measure as the referee (Damian Grabowski) was carrying him away. Kriz would not wake up and had to be immobilized to be rolled out and was moved to the hospital right away. He had just regained consciousness, but it remains to be seen if any permanent damage was done.

"If the enemy rejects the ground, I would take him down by tackle. Why didn’t he [Royler] do so? May I introduce him to a good coach? His tackle was... like a girl’s one... Mr. Royler, how are you feeling?" - Kazushi Sakuraba

MQuestionable
MQuestionable
  • Predictions:  7,456  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  1,603
  • Post Score: 284

09.05.2014 | 6:42 PM ET

Holy cow, is there video of this?  I couldn't find one on Google.
joe kerr
joe kerr

09.05.2014 | 6:49 PM ET

It happened maybe half an hour ago. I will post a vid or a gif as soon as I find one.

MQuestionable
MQuestionable
  • Predictions:  7,456  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  1,603
  • Post Score: 284

09.05.2014 | 6:51 PM ET

You da man, Joe.
simon1414
simon1414
  • Predictions:  1,532  |  63.1%
  • Forum Posts:  1
  • Post Score: 400

09.05.2014 | 6:58 PM ET

11:04

"somewhere over the rainbow"

OldManGloom
OldManGloom
  • Predictions:  109,651  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  9,505
  • Post Score: 254

09.05.2014 | 7:03 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 10 Winners, 3 Perfect, 415 Points   |   Tied for 11th with 9 others

Jesus, that was ******* brutal.

"When the system fails you you create your own system."

joe kerr
joe kerr

09.05.2014 | 7:10 PM ET

Polish fighters don't **** around.

"I thought he wasn't supporting himself... I guess he was. All I can say is that I'm sorry."

WishIsHere
WishIsHere
  • Predictions:  24,429  |  64.4%
  • Forum Posts:  7,003
  • Post Score: 232

09.05.2014 | 8:11 PM ET

"I bought a Bruno mars cd once - gunn4206"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 weigh-in video at 8 a.m. ET
  • UFC.com : Jack Shore: The Welsh 'Tank' Is Ready To Roll Again
  • UFC.com : Michel Pereira: Guaranteed Excitement
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 weigh-in results (8 a.m. ET)
  • Jits Magazine : ADXC 4: Geo Martinez And Nicolas Renier Face Each Other In The Preliminary Card
  • UFC.com : Weigh-In Results | UFC 301: Pantoja vs Erceg
  • The Athletic : UFC 301 predictions, previews, odds: Alexandre Pantoja looks to defend title in front of home Brazilian crowd
  • Jits Magazine : Full Lineup Announced For Fury Pro Grappling 10
  • MMA Mania : ‘Don’t Come Near Me If I See You Ever Ryan Garcia’
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Oliveira Vs. Gamrot? Naaaaaah
  • MMA Mania : UFC 301 Odds: ‘Prelims’ Props And More!
  • MMA Junkie : MMA Junkie's Fight of the Month for April: A thrilling battle for the BMF belt
  • MMA Junkie : Kevin Borjas: 'Alessandro Costa is now Mexican ... he'll be fighting as a visitor' at UFC 301 in Brazil
  • MMA Mania : Rematch! Prochazka ‘Most Likely’ Next For Pereira
  • MMA Junkie : Renato Moicano: 'I don't think it was very smart' for Alexandre Pantoja to fight Steve Erceg at UFC 301
  • MMAFighting.com : Top prospect Losene Keita explains turning down multiple offers from UFC, PFL: ‘I know my worth’
  • MMA Mania : McGregor’s High-Profile Backup? On One Condition ...
  • Middle Easy : ‘Big’ John McCarthy Weighs In on Jimmy Smith’s Claim That Everyone ‘F*cking Hated’ Ronda Rousey
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Incredibly difficult for Haney to take’: Hearn reacts to Garcia’s failed drug test
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Incredibly difficult for Devin Haney to take’: Eddie Hearn reacts to Ryan Garcia’s failed drug test