Tapology Forums

Why is my account still active on this ************* site?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

flOw _
flOw _

06.20.2014 | 5:05 AM ET

Is that how dumb you ******* mods are or whoever the ***** is that gave me a week long ban? What ******* good is that going to do you *******s? At least do your ******* jobs properly since moderating tapology literally is your job. Cmon, gimme that perma ban at least.

I'm happy to be banned from this place infested with basement dwellers and ******* ******s. This is how it works on tapology: the way to be respected and treated fairly and welcomed is if you're a ********** and an *******er who's willing to take abuse by everyone else and ignore. OR you can be a rebel like me, stand up for yourself and not follow everyone else like sheep and stand out, but will result in getting hated. **** THAT **** I choose the latter, born a rebel and will die a rebel.

There's LOADS more better sites like sherdog that have thousands of users in EVERY thread, not just a few ******* *********s who are commonly known on this site only because they were the first to join when this site first started. This is how I imagine the trypical moderator: a fat bald texas man that used to blow leaves, until he met some friend that was a web designer. He started to work for this web designer until the mutual trust built and asked his friend to design a MMA website/forum and hired some guy to build the fight predictor. Now its become his job to sit in front of a computer.

Very ironic how people think a fat mans words behind a computer screen will ACTUALLY MEAN OR HAVE ANY EFFECT on me in this real life. Look how I made this whole site look like complete ****, sad how idiots will get up in the morning and the first thing they do is log onto this ****** site to check out the forums and abuse who wants to stand out from everyone else and not follow like sheep. Btw I haven't even read a single **** from any thread, reply, post etc so say all you like fat bastards.

I'M ASKING FOR THAT BAN ************S .I.

This user is suspended from posting until 1 month, 3 weeks, 6 days, 20 hours, and 1 minute from now.

Responses Page 5

2kTweeK
2kTweeK
  • Predictions:  6,520  |  62.9%
  • Forum Posts:  1,103
  • Post Score: 141

06.26.2014 | 3:07 PM ET

lol #Wallpack

Page 5

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.