Tapology Forums

Why is my account still active on this ************* site?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

flOw _
flOw _

06.20.2014 | 5:05 AM ET

Is that how dumb you ******* mods are or whoever the ***** is that gave me a week long ban? What ******* good is that going to do you *******s? At least do your ******* jobs properly since moderating tapology literally is your job. Cmon, gimme that perma ban at least.

I'm happy to be banned from this place infested with basement dwellers and ******* ******s. This is how it works on tapology: the way to be respected and treated fairly and welcomed is if you're a ********** and an *******er who's willing to take abuse by everyone else and ignore. OR you can be a rebel like me, stand up for yourself and not follow everyone else like sheep and stand out, but will result in getting hated. **** THAT **** I choose the latter, born a rebel and will die a rebel.

There's LOADS more better sites like sherdog that have thousands of users in EVERY thread, not just a few ******* *********s who are commonly known on this site only because they were the first to join when this site first started. This is how I imagine the trypical moderator: a fat bald texas man that used to blow leaves, until he met some friend that was a web designer. He started to work for this web designer until the mutual trust built and asked his friend to design a MMA website/forum and hired some guy to build the fight predictor. Now its become his job to sit in front of a computer.

Very ironic how people think a fat mans words behind a computer screen will ACTUALLY MEAN OR HAVE ANY EFFECT on me in this real life. Look how I made this whole site look like complete ****, sad how idiots will get up in the morning and the first thing they do is log onto this ****** site to check out the forums and abuse who wants to stand out from everyone else and not follow like sheep. Btw I haven't even read a single **** from any thread, reply, post etc so say all you like fat bastards.

I'M ASKING FOR THAT BAN ************S .I.

This user is suspended from posting until 2 months, 3 weeks, 5 days, 23 hours, and 12 minutes from now.

Responses Page 4

geezhound
geezhound
  • Predictions:  6,745  |  61.3%
  • Forum Posts:  3,297
  • Post Score: 193

06.20.2014 | 11:36 PM ET

Also, your account is still active because I say it is, and you do exactly what I say when I say it.

Why? Because I'm a fat, balding, leaf blowing expert who makes 150K per year, compliments of Gregory and Tapology!!

And also.... GOD BLESS TEXAS!!!

"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity."

cal1
cal1
  • Predictions:  22,053  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,001
  • Post Score: 251

06.21.2014 | 12:25 AM ET

Mods do suck on this site tho. They log on every 5 weeks to check for whatever the **** mods check for. Minotauro11, Piercerdan, R1zla... ***s the whole lot of them. How can you moderate **** you don't participate in on a daily basis? @flOw is right, this site sucks nuts. @Yoss, @dielegende, @live2, ******* @wish and @poir, teh GOAT @joe and even @gunns dyslexic ass would make proper mods. @Swick would get rid of all the ***** ass posts. This site could be "more better" as @fl0w says. I was browsing old forum posts and there was a legit ******** posted by Minotauro11. I mean it was full on **** in hand, **** is that ****? Oh, an mma related url you posted got changed into a man holding his **** and balls? Do explain.

J/K don't suspend me. Except for the ********, I'm not kidding about that I really did find a ********.

* Edited at 06.21.2014, 12:30 AM ET *

"UFC 151 NEVER FORGET"

Dodgey
Dodgey
  • Predictions:  5,791  |  61.5%
  • Forum Posts:  674
  • Post Score: 271

06.21.2014 | 12:34 AM ET

********'s are pretty funny though

"Just an average guy with exceptional hair, nothing more, nothing less" Kenny Powers

itfigures
itfigures
  • Predictions:  37,148  |  61.3%
  • Forum Posts:  1,448
  • Post Score: 279

06.21.2014 | 2:10 AM ET

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,478  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

06.21.2014 | 2:48 AM ET

lol! I left this thread and went to sleep thinking the best was behind us ... it wasn't .. it got better ... and then @cal killed me!

* Edited at 06.21.2014, 2:49 AM ET *

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

Dodgey
Dodgey
  • Predictions:  5,791  |  61.5%
  • Forum Posts:  674
  • Post Score: 271

06.21.2014 | 2:53 AM ET

Every time I view this thread I drink beer and listen to November rain while watching the red wedding on mute 

"Just an average guy with exceptional hair, nothing more, nothing less" Kenny Powers

Brazilian Jitz
Brazilian Jitz
  • Predictions:  3,516  |  61.3%
  • Forum Posts:  6,816
  • Post Score: 211

06.21.2014 | 8:03 AM ET

So I just got back from Rockfest, and Meshuggah essentially made my life. 

"Albert Fish... I mean that guy was a real jerk!"

Lopati
Lopati
  • Predictions:  18,574  |  61.4%
  • Forum Posts:  13,352
  • Post Score: 179

06.21.2014 | 1:13 PM ET

FLow you must not be able to tap into your fine dining skills to make that money, money, money on Tapology breaux!!!!

"One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. If one were to present the sportsman with the death of the animal as a gift he would refuse it." Jose Ortega y Gasset

BORD3RLIN3
BORD3RLIN3

06.21.2014 | 1:38 PM ET

fl0w_mo
BORD3RLIN3
BORD3RLIN3

06.26.2014 | 12:10 AM ET

still laugh at this to this day
mikeyg
mikeyg
  • Predictions:  7,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  6,232
  • Post Score: 113

06.26.2014 | 10:24 AM ET

flOw_ = Fapology GOAT
This user is suspended from posting until 4 years, 4 months, 1 week, 1 day, 8 hours, and 39 minutes from now.
KoolAidMan
KoolAidMan
  • Predictions:  370  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  1
  • Post Score: -100

06.26.2014 | 10:43 AM ET

i love when people take the internet seriously..

"Hard work pays off and dreams do come true"

FantasyMMA
FantasyMMA
  • Predictions:  278  |  62.6%
  • Forum Posts:  712
  • Post Score: 145

06.26.2014 | 11:32 AM ET

Can't you be your own person without being a complete ****? I mean assuming you are something other than a **** in the "real world". 

I don't know all the cliques or anything on this site, can't name a single mod or admin and really this is my first interaction with you that I know of. So from an outsiders take it seems like you love this place and don't want to leave but have some anger issues towards the members for some reason. Sometimes you must look in the mirror to fix the issues. 
BORD3RLIN3
BORD3RLIN3

06.26.2014 | 12:40 PM ET

I find it funny how everytime he is suspended he spills his hate onto the ufc youtube wall
https://www.youtube.com/user/UFC/discussion
some of you guys should go there and laugh at him  kicks his prams out of his pram daily
Anik
Anik
  • Predictions:  6,592  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  17,508
  • Post Score: 160

06.26.2014 | 12:50 PM ET

Borderline, shut the **** up. You're just as sad as fl0w.

"الله أكبرl"

gunn4206
gunn4206
  • Predictions:  38,216  |  65.3%
  • Forum Posts:  7,834
  • Post Score: 249

06.26.2014 | 12:53 PM ET

they have been arguing  for years on Youtube and lucky us there Internet  War found it's way to Tapology .

"RIP Bill Burgess , RIP CthuluJones"

Anik
Anik

06.26.2014 | 1:03 PM ET

Yeah I know, it's literally the saddest thing I have ever seen in my life. They follow each other from place to place, it's like c'mon, get laid or something.

"الله أكبرl"

BORD3RLIN3
BORD3RLIN3

06.26.2014 | 1:09 PM ET

I don't follow him he follows me he came to my channel and started **** when that didn't work he went to people ive subbed too and know in person
I could care less and will stop on the matter im just proving that everything he says is BS but this is my last comment on the matter  until his return which will happen sooner or later.

Anik
Anik

06.26.2014 | 1:11 PM ET

Dude, look at the link you posted. I don't see anything from that guy, all I see are sad posts from you:

ElementDefeat

1 month ago   didnt you say you wer going ? now your back after i receive likes ? #exposed . only one here talking about spinning is you i never did say i was spinning i said maybe i am you mess with you little mind :) .............. so is that you back dude"

mark campbell

1 month ago   message for MR.***MOUS
why are you such a ***** do you really need to stalk my videos and try say **** about my dogs ?
what age are you its clear you do not get out much if ever but the fact you think people here care is funny too me :D
you goo on about this wallpack like your a member off it when the name mr.***mous was about :)
also if you was wallpack you would know who and what i done before i was even elementdefeat ?
any wallpack member could tell you what my 1st username was and no im not saying im wallpack im just proving your full of ****
next you will reply with something everybody here has heard you say so it wont offend me or anyone that comes he much .
fact of the matter is the only thing you can do is hack me which you will at some point doo cos when i expose you it always shows what a little ***** of a noob you are that has not earn his stripes yet (Y)
so sit there in your little pit of rage and care you live here mean while im away with a job just back from the northwest 200 and your weekend was sitting about hating my videos like the sad little ****** you areShow less

You are sad as ****.

* Edited at 06.26.2014, 1:12 PM ET *

"الله أكبرl"

BORD3RLIN3
BORD3RLIN3

06.26.2014 | 1:15 PM ET

anik don't start cos your another one that can give it but cant take it

he must be deleting his comements again or something cos he been there all day hating my ****

and it is not hard to build a bad case for someone when you only post parts off convos that suit you :/

already said I will drop the matter if you want I can keep it going ?

* Edited at 06.26.2014, 1:27 PM ET *

Page 4

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Dana White Makes Promise to His Children That Infamous Wife-Slapping Incident ‘Will Never Happen Again’
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Thought I Had Cancer’
  • MMA Junkie : Maycee Barber fires back at Erin Blanchfield for calling her pathetic: 'Erin fought my leftovers'
  • MMA Junkie : Conor McGregor opens up about fighting future: 'It's to the grave'
  • Bad Left Hook : Walters turns back clock, beats Adorno in ProBox main event
  • Bad Left Hook : Nicholas Walters turns back clock, beats Joseph Adorno in ProBox main event
  • Middle Easy : Georges St-Pierre Reveals Why He Retired: ‘I Thought Maybe I Had Cancer’
  • MMA Mania : White Vows Wife Slap ‘Will Never Happen Again’
  • MMAFighting.com : Heck of a Morning: Reaction to Robert Whittaker vs. Khamzat Chimaev headlining UFC Saudi Arabia
  • Bad Left Hook : Cuadras out, Moloney vs Guevara set for May 12
  • Bad Left Hook : Carlos Cuadras out, Andrew Moloney vs Pedro Guevara set for May 12
  • MMAFighting.com : Between the Links: Whittaker vs. Chimaev, Moreno taking break, Dana White hints at U.K. pay-per-view
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch BTL LIVE now
  • MMA Junkie : Despite failed booking, Vicente Luque thinks he'll eventually fight Ian Machado Garry
  • MMAFighting.com : Georges St-Pierre explains advantages he’d have in Khabib Nurmagomedov matchup: ‘I would have beat him’
  • Middle Easy : Maycee Barber Details Her ‘Scary’ Ordeal With Pneumonia After UFC 299
  • MMA Junkie : Jamall Emmers: Nate Landwehr being 'the opposite of me' will make for exciting UFC on ESPN 54 fight
  • MMAFighting.com : Renato Moicano fires back at Paddy Pimblett callout: ‘He’s a free paycheck’
  • MMA Mania : Bookies Back ‘Borz’ To Beat ‘Reaper’
  • MMA Junkie : John Dodson laments UFC pushing him to 135, thinks he'd knock out Alexandre Pantoja 'right now'