Tapology Forums

Why is my account still active on this ************* site?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

flOw _
flOw _

06.20.2014 | 5:05 AM ET

Is that how dumb you ******* mods are or whoever the ***** is that gave me a week long ban? What ******* good is that going to do you *******s? At least do your ******* jobs properly since moderating tapology literally is your job. Cmon, gimme that perma ban at least.

I'm happy to be banned from this place infested with basement dwellers and ******* ******s. This is how it works on tapology: the way to be respected and treated fairly and welcomed is if you're a ********** and an *******er who's willing to take abuse by everyone else and ignore. OR you can be a rebel like me, stand up for yourself and not follow everyone else like sheep and stand out, but will result in getting hated. **** THAT **** I choose the latter, born a rebel and will die a rebel.

There's LOADS more better sites like sherdog that have thousands of users in EVERY thread, not just a few ******* *********s who are commonly known on this site only because they were the first to join when this site first started. This is how I imagine the trypical moderator: a fat bald texas man that used to blow leaves, until he met some friend that was a web designer. He started to work for this web designer until the mutual trust built and asked his friend to design a MMA website/forum and hired some guy to build the fight predictor. Now its become his job to sit in front of a computer.

Very ironic how people think a fat mans words behind a computer screen will ACTUALLY MEAN OR HAVE ANY EFFECT on me in this real life. Look how I made this whole site look like complete ****, sad how idiots will get up in the morning and the first thing they do is log onto this ****** site to check out the forums and abuse who wants to stand out from everyone else and not follow like sheep. Btw I haven't even read a single **** from any thread, reply, post etc so say all you like fat bastards.

I'M ASKING FOR THAT BAN ************S .I.

This user is suspended from posting until 1 month, 3 weeks, 6 days, 6 hours, and 25 minutes from now.

Responses Page 2

nogfan
nogfan
  • Predictions:  15,253  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  3,269
  • Post Score: 199

06.20.2014 | 10:49 AM ET

Yes @FLow or how ever the **** you spell your stupid name, everyone on here is just an *******ing, ***********, fat bastard ***** sheep that are dedicated to abusing you with our harsh words.  But this means nothing to you since your as i quote "born a rebel, and will die a rebel".  This isn't ******* star wars no one gives a **** if you're a rebel or not.  I guess the only upvotes you get are from you're 5 other accounts that you have.   It must be really exhausting for you to take precious time out of your extremely busy life to enlighten us on why Tapology sucks so much and how it's a *************.  Obviously it's still good enough of a site for you to log onto and ***** about.  Why don't you just go back to sherdog and talk about how badass you are.   
Anik
Anik
  • Predictions:  6,592  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  17,508
  • Post Score: 160

06.20.2014 | 11:22 AM ET

Yawn. Next.

"الله أكبرl"

Jotun
Jotun
  • Predictions:  601  |  62.9%
  • Forum Posts:  207
  • Post Score: 125

06.20.2014 | 12:44 PM ET

Quit being a weak ***** and use some self control. Don't like the site? Don't log in.

* Edited at 06.20.2014, 12:45 PM ET *

"Why do today what you can do tomorrow?"

BORD3RLIN3
BORD3RLIN3

06.20.2014 | 1:11 PM ET

Flow you are not rebelling I just made you look like a **** got you banned like you claimed you would doo too me and now your here too kick your toys of the pram and prove me right :) . ps how the **** did I miss all this
TheTnuggs
TheTnuggs
  • Predictions:  2,963  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  667
  • Post Score: 197

06.20.2014 | 1:47 PM ET

I think some people take down votes to heart on this website and get a little offended.  Like a few down votes can set some people off on rants and harsh name sprees.  I see down votes as a difference of opinion and not as "looool noob better down vote so he kills himself".  People need to chill the **** out sometimes.

"As swift as wind, as silent as forest, as fierce as fire, as unshakeable as mountain"

ShakeANDBake720
ShakeANDBake720
  • Predictions:  10,115  |  65.8%
  • Forum Posts:  1,838
  • Post Score: 235

06.20.2014 | 2:14 PM ET

"Duck, I want to sleep with my wife tonight,"

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,515  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

06.20.2014 | 2:39 PM ET

"Tapology is ****!!!!"

*creates 16 accounts, is always around when not banned, always comes back to say how much he doesn't want to be here*

#flowLogic 

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

ACFMMA
ACFMMA

06.20.2014 | 2:47 PM ET

I was one of the old school hardcore fight pickers back when people only picked the few major cards. Of course there was a small group of old schoolers with me and they know who they are. And i dont wanna speak for the mods cause they are great and remain profession and respectful in every instance ive seen. And i cant speak for any single member except for myself when i say "**** YOU, YOU ARE A PIECE OF LOWLIFE ****" Go back to whatever hole you crawled out of, probably one of the million *********s from *******. Yes there are some complete jerks on here who start **** and dont respect anybodys opinion but themselves. But they are far and few between. This community is one of the best ive been involved with (except for a few trolls who still manage to linger). And the mods do their job to the best of their ability while remaining fair. You dont know how many times i would have banned someone on their first offense, but the mods keep cool and give people the benefit of the doubt that they will learn their lesson.

Now i might get a short ban for going off on you, and i would completely understand their decision. Even though im just protecting the site from *******, ****less, waste of space and air like you. Go suck some dirty **** on the corner while taking 5 ***** ********** ******. And rebel???? Thanks for the laugh ***** licker. Now since you have no ****, go get your strap on and ****************. Please just give him the perma ban and delete his posts. I dont wanan see the people who run this site or some good members have to deal with this abuse.

ACFMMA
(Im ready for my ban. But i had to step up and defend this place. And id do it again.)
flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,740  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,780
  • Post Score: 273

06.20.2014 | 3:13 PM ET

**** you guy

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,515  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

06.20.2014 | 3:13 PM ET

/thread

*@ACFMMA drops mike*

* Edited at 06.20.2014, 3:14 PM ET *

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

yorma
yorma
  • Predictions:  30,175  |  62.3%
  • Forum Posts:  3,462
  • Post Score: 292

06.20.2014 | 3:16 PM ET

Smoke a joint and **** a ***** Son, thats the only way for u to relax ur mind, cos u seems pretty frustated by your life .. 

Love u Guyzzz

"And whats up with y'all, Looking at me like a monkey, You !?! Yeah right, You're all saints, You !! Bunch of macaques !! Gimme a baby monkey, He'll be .. Wonderfull"

thiagosilva9794
thiagosilva9794
  • Predictions:  5,113  |  60.4%
  • Forum Posts:  11,315
  • Post Score: 142

06.20.2014 | 3:50 PM ET

He hates the site so much yet he logs on to the said ite to talk about how much he hates the site? Aw yeah

"I really feel like I'm the most dangerous guy out there" BJ Penn........... UFC on Fox 2 event winner :)

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,740  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,780
  • Post Score: 273

06.20.2014 | 3:55 PM ET

Found a picture of fl0w

Believe it or not that photo is from 2014

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

BORD3RLIN3
BORD3RLIN3

06.20.2014 | 3:56 PM ET

His name is flow and he cant go with it :/
BORD3RLIN3
BORD3RLIN3

06.20.2014 | 3:57 PM ET

only wants banned so he can come back with a new name so people cant use pics like mine

* Edited at 06.20.2014, 3:57 PM ET *

legacyofmisfortune
legacyofmisfortune
  • Predictions:  14,159  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,349
  • Post Score: 240

06.20.2014 | 4:31 PM ET

Brat rant, that what that was. but I'm glad you posted it I think it has been your biggest contribution to this amazing site, it has given us loads of fun. thanks @flow

"he is going to the hospital, and im going to the after party, ha ha ha" Nate Diaz

skelliher
skelliher
  • Predictions:  5,670  |  63.4%
  • Forum Posts:  11,051
  • Post Score: 245

06.20.2014 | 4:32 PM ET

Hate to shamelessly self-promote, but just wanted to point out to flow that this is me, a fat, old Texas man sitting behind a computer screen. 

Translation: Bostonion kickboxer ... not the one falling down. 

"When a game cannot be won, change the game."

nogfan
nogfan

06.20.2014 | 4:45 PM ET

@skelliher NOYCE. Not going to piss you off now on these forums.  When was that?
nogfan
nogfan

06.20.2014 | 4:46 PM ET

fLoW the rebel.

nogfan
nogfan

06.20.2014 | 4:47 PM ET

I think he just made a  tapology record for most downvotes on one post.

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Charly Arnolt Makes UFC history
  • Bad Left Hook : Boxing streaming and TV schedule for May 2-4
  • Jits Magazine : Demetrious ‘Mighty Mouse’ Johnson Promoted To BJJ Black Belt
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 video: Bryce Hall, Taylor Holder heated exchange leads to insane crowd fight
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 salaries: Mike Perry leads event payroll with 6-figure purse
  • MMA Mania : McGregor Is A Part Owner Of BKFC
  • MMA Mania : Highlights! Perry Steamrolls Alves With Quick TKO
  • MMA Junkie : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 results: Mike Perry makes quick work of Thiago Alves, goes ballistic afterward
  • MMAFighting.com : Perry knocks out Alves in 60 seconds, calls out ‘fat f*cking b*tch’ Till at BFKC KnuckleMania 4
  • MMAFighting.com : Mike Perry knocks out Thiago Alves in 60 seconds, calls out ‘fat f*cking b*tch’ Darren Till at BFKC KnuckleMania 4
  • MMA Mania : Video! McGregor Drops ‘Huge’ News At KnuckleMania 4
  • MMAFighting.com : ‘Absolutely savage’: Conor McGregor, other pros react to Mike Perry’s 60-second knockout at BKFC KnuckleMania 4
  • MMA Junkie : Social media reacts to Mike Perry's 60-second finish of Thiago Alves at BKFC: KnuckleMania 4
  • MMAFighting.com : Mike Perry vs. Thiago Alves full fight video highlights
  • Middle Easy : Mike Perry Smashes Thiago Alves in 60 Seconds – BKFC KnuckleMania IV Results (Highlights)
  • MMA Mania : ‘King Of Violence’ Perry Smokes Alves In Just 60 Seconds
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 results: Lorenzo Hunt suffers gruesome arm injury after Mick Terrill drops him in first round
  • Middle Easy : Lorenzo Hunt Suffers Horrific Elbow Injury in Opening Round Against Mick Terrill – BKFC KnuckleMania IV Results (Highlights)
  • MMA Mania : Terrill Defends Heavyweight Title After Hunt Breaks His Arm
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 live blog: Mike Perry vs. Thiago Alves