Topic: Cage Warrior Combat 6

Cage Warrior Combat 6 Discussion

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Lopati
Lopati
  • Predictions:  18,574  |  61.4%
  • Forum Posts:  13,352
  • Post Score: 179

07.30.2013 | 11:43 PM ET

Predictions: 7 of 10 Winners, 1 Perfect, 435 Points   |   30th Place

Cage Warrior Combat has some great fights on it.  It will also be on GFL for $9.99.  

Mike Joy vs Cory Vom Baur is a great fight don't let Joy's record fool you the guy can fight.

Corrales is back in action in Washington and looking to claim another belt before he turns pro.

Tom Wilson vs Dustin Praxedes will be a good fight as Praxedes' original coach, Victor Solier, is back in his corner.

Rob Cann vs Ryan Schechterson has the potential for FOTY in the Pac-NW both these guys can scrap and have some good credentials behind them.  Cann is looking to bounce back from his loss to Deveglio at Primal Combats 6.

Overall this is a pretty damn good card with a mix of quality amateurs and pros.

Cage Warrior Combat will be making some major announcements coming soon as they have been making some noise here in the Pac-NW signing fighters to multi fight deals as they look to establish themselves as the best MMA Promotion in the region.

"One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. If one were to present the sportsman with the death of the animal as a gift he would refuse it." Jose Ortega y Gasset

Cage Warrior Combat 6
Bout   Info
Mike Joy   defeats   Roy Bradshaw   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
AJ Weber   defeats   Ben Haley   via KO/TKO   Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Brad Fullwood   defeats   Chris Wheaton   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Tom Wilson   defeats   Dustin Praxedes   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Alex Corrales   defeats   Luis Gomez   via Decision, Unanimous   5 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Rob Cann   defeats   Ryan Schecterson   via Submission, Armbar   Round 3 of 5 Bout Page
Randy Davidson   defeats   James Davis   via Submission, Arm Triangle Choke   Round 2 of 3 Bout Page
Gagan Gill   defeats   Travis Gurno   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Emmanuel Carter   defeats   RJ Hoyt   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page
Fernando Heredia   defeats   Robbie Larson   via Decision, Majority   3 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page
Chris Williams   defeats   Shane Garcia   via KO/TKO   Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
James Trochowski   defeats   Keith Boe   via Submission, Guillotine Choke   Round 1 of 3 Bout Page

Responses

Lopati
Lopati

07.31.2013 | 12:20 AM ET

Keith Boe is replacing Josh Bonner against Thomas Hoeper in a 150lb catchweight bout.

* Edited at 07.31.2013, 12:22 AM ET *

"One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. If one were to present the sportsman with the death of the animal as a gift he would refuse it." Jose Ortega y Gasset

Lopati
Lopati

08.03.2013 | 1:02 PM ET

I am doing the commentary for this event on GFL so make sure you tune in and check out what the Pac-NW has to offer. 

2 Nyce
2 Nyce
  • Predictions:  19,158  |  59.6%
  • Forum Posts:  2,852
  • Post Score: 214

08.03.2013 | 1:03 PM ET

Predictions: 8 of 10 Winners, 2 Perfect, 515 Points   |   8th Place

Ill check it out.
yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,515  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

08.03.2013 | 2:46 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 10 Winners, 1 Perfect, 380 Points   |   Tied for 49th with 7 others

The two fights added that can't be picked are going to **** with my OCD big time :))))

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

2 Nyce
2 Nyce

08.03.2013 | 2:48 PM ET

You're not the only one.
joe kerr
joe kerr
  • Predictions:  242,766  |  68.9%
  • Forum Posts:  4,850
  • Post Score: 267

08.03.2013 | 4:07 PM ET

Predictions: 8 of 10 Winners, 3 Perfect, 580 Points   |   Tied for 3rd with 1 other

That orange at the side of the screen looks incredibly annoying every time I see it, but I'm glad there's at least the automatic mechanism for that now.

"If the enemy rejects the ground, I would take him down by tackle. Why didn’t he [Royler] do so? May I introduce him to a good coach? His tackle was... like a girl’s one... Mr. Royler, how are you feeling?" - Kazushi Sakuraba

Lopati
Lopati

08.04.2013 | 6:29 AM ET

Mike Joy def  Roy Bradshaw via RNC RD1

AJ Weber def Ben Haley via TKO RD1

Brad Fullwood def Chris Wheaton  via UD

Tom Wilson def Dustin Praxedes via RNC RD1

Alex Corrales def  Luis Gomez via UD 125 Title

Rob Cann def Ryan Schecterson via Armbar RD3  145 Title

Randy Davidson def James Davis via Arm Triangle RD2 

Gagan Gill def Travis Gurno via RNC RD1 

Manny Carter def RJ Hoyt via UD

Fernando Heredia def  Robbie Larsen via  Majority 

Chris Williams def Shane Garcia  via TKO RD1

James Trochowski def Keith Boe via Standing Guillotine RD1

MMAMadhouse.com

Ronwah
Ronwah
  • Predictions:  26,938  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  5,343
  • Post Score: 222

08.04.2013 | 7:12 AM ET

Predictions: 9 of 10 Winners, 1 Perfect, 575 Points   |   5th Place

Cheers Lopati. I think I got one wrong, not many perfects, a few half perfects.

"“I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.""

2 Nyce
2 Nyce

08.04.2013 | 9:58 AM ET

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Ryan Garcia Tests Positive for Banned Substance Ahead of Haney Fight, Denies Any Wrongdoing
  • MMA Mania : Cursed? Not Even Poatan Could Save UFC 301
  • MMA Junkie : MMA Junkie's Submission of the Month for April: One former UFC champ makes another tap for the first time
  • MMA Mania : ‘Big Lies!’ Garcia Reportedly Tests Positive For PEDs, Boxer Responds
  • MMA Junkie : Paul Hughes explains choosing PFL over UFC offer: 'I deserve to get compensated'
  • MMAFighting.com : Ryan Garcia tests positive for banned substance in Devin Haney fight, Garcia responds
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘These are people that are trying to attack me’: Garcia claims fake news on positive PED report
  • MMAFighting.com : No Bets Barred: Will Jose Aldo and Alexandre Pantoja give Brazil something to cheer about at UFC 301?
  • MMA Junkie : Reports: Ryan Garcia tested positive for PEDs in upset win over Devin Haney
  • Bad Left Hook : Report: Ryan Garcia tests positive for banned PED
  • MMA Mania : Topuria Denies Refusal Of Volk, Holloway Responds To ‘B—ching Motherf—ker’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301's Steve Erceg aware of unusual title shot opportunity, still feels pressure to win
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 fight card: Pantoja vs. Erceg
  • UFC.com : UFC Championship Fights That Have Happened In Rio de Janeiro
  • MMAFighting.com : Alex Pereira takes down Daniel Cormier in UFC 301 hallway tussle
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Alex Pereira forces Daniel Cormier to plead for help with takedown: 'Stop this guy'
  • Middle Easy : Canelo Alvarez and Oscar De La Hoya Nearly Throw Hands in Heated Press Conference Confrontation
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 Embedded, episode 3: ‘I could fight right now’
  • MMA Mania : Video: Cormier Saved By Security From Pereira Manhandling
  • Middle Easy : Paige VanZant Not Looking Past Fellow OnlyFans Star Elle Brooke: ‘I’m Gonna Get Ready For War’