Topic: MCC 48

MCC 48 Post Fight Winner Vid

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Ronwah
Ronwah
  • Predictions:  26,938  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  5,343
  • Post Score: 222

06.15.2013 | 4:36 PM ET

Predictions: 10 of 11 Winners, 4 Perfect, 700 Points   |   Tied for 18th with 8 others

"“I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.""

MCC 48
Bout   Info
Michael McBride   defeats   Doug Jenkins   via Submission, Arm Triangle Choke   3:19 Round 2 of 3, 8:19 Total Bout Page
Josh Christensen   defeats   Andy Stock   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Rick Tasler   defeats   Nic Cox   via KO/TKO   2:14 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Luis Saldaña   defeats   Prentiss Wolf   via Submission, Verbal Submission   1:51 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Ben Crowder   defeats   David Severe   via Submission, Guillotine Choke   1:11 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Paul Hunhoff   defeats   Matt Rider   via Submission, Guillotine Choke   1:03 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Eric Howser   defeats   Matt Young   via Submission, Guillotine Choke   0:29 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Deatra Tasler   defeats   Alex Stobbe   via Submission, Strikes   2:09 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Chris Fannon   defeats   Will Hinkle   via Submission, Triangle Choke   0:39 Round 2 of 3, 3:39 Total Bout Page
Johnny Wentland   defeats   Dustin Rider   via KO/TKO   Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Justen Shannon   defeats   Bob Gilmore   via Submission, Triangle Choke   1:38 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Kory Moegenburg   defeats   Andrew Potter   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page

Responses

Ronwah
Ronwah

06.15.2013 | 4:39 PM ET

Predictions: 10 of 11 Winners, 4 Perfect, 700 Points   |   Tied for 18th with 8 others

Just looking at the pick favs and I think we will have a few 12 out of 12's and a whole bunch of 11 out of 12's if my logic about those being the winners is correct.

SRAOnline
SRAOnline
  • Predictions:  9,854  |  60.3%
  • Forum Posts:  1,719
  • Post Score: 313

06.15.2013 | 4:43 PM ET

Predictions: 10 of 11 Winners, 5 Perfect, 750 Points   |   Tied for 5th with 12 others

If that's all correct?

11/12, quite pleased.

"Pretend to be someone you're not once, and you're a liar. Do it every day, and you're a professional."

OldManGloom
OldManGloom
  • Predictions:  109,651  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  9,505
  • Post Score: 254

06.15.2013 | 5:05 PM ET

Nice @SRA, I've got the same tally here.

"When the system fails you you create your own system."

skelliher
skelliher
  • Predictions:  5,670  |  63.4%
  • Forum Posts:  11,051
  • Post Score: 245

06.26.2013 | 4:06 PM ET

Official results finally entered. Scores going final. 

The Iowa Commission is very difficult to deal with, as I've discovered from personal experience running the FightCenter. Ryan Hass, who runs MCC, finally got these results to me, saying he was having trouble with them as well that were making things difficult. 

Hopefully the Iowa trend of getting results two to three weeks late doesn't continue, but no end in sight right now.

"When a game cannot be won, change the game."

Ronwah
Ronwah

06.26.2013 | 4:27 PM ET

Thanks Skelliher! 
It's a shame MCC don't actually put the results on their website. They are quick to update their own website after the event with interviews etc so you would think it wouldn't be too difficult to also post some results.

Edit - well they do sometimes, so I'll say it's a shame they don't consistently put results on their website :)

* Edited at 06.26.2013, 4:27 PM ET *

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : UFC Fight Pass Invitational 7 Full Preview
  • Jits Magazine : Raphael Assuncao Gives His Side Of Spitting Incident At IBJJF Open
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! McGregor’s Comeback Fight Poster Is A Complete Disaster
  • MMA Mania : ‘I’ll Be Fighting For The Title Next Year’
  • Middle Easy : Chael Sonnen Credits Colby Covington For Ian Garry Troll Job: ‘Some Of His Finest Work’
  • MMA Junkie : Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler UFC 303 poster features yellow yelling faces
  • MMAFighting.com : No Bets Barred: Can Derrick Lewis deliver another knockout at UFC St. Louis?
  • MMA Junkie : Robelis Despaigne sees himself fighting for UFC heavyweight title in 2025
  • MMA Mania : ‘You’re Not A Real Man!’ Sterling And O’Malley Reignite Rivalry
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 303 poster released showing return of Conor McGregor, Michael Chandler
  • Middle Easy : Arman Tsarukyan’s Coach Doesn’t Believe #1 Contender Is Ready To Dethrone Islam Makhachev
  • MMA Junkie : Adrian Yanez sees UFC Fight Night 241 as 'do or die,' says training with Diego Lopes reignited love for MMA
  • MMAFighting.com : Sydney Sweeney to portray boxing legend Christy Martin in upcoming biopic
  • MMA Mania : Video: Assuncao Spits On Opponent After BJJ Match Controversy
  • UFC.com : Meet Feathereright Bekhzod Usmonov | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • UFC.com : Meet Middleweight Giannis Bachar | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • Middle Easy : Jan Blachowicz Believes He Deserves a Rematch with Alex Pereira: ‘He is Not a Better Fighter Than Me’
  • MMA Junkie : After resting his body and brain, UFC's Beneil Dariush targets end of summer return
  • MMAFighting.com : Aljamain Sterling, Sean O’Malley’s coach erupt into fiery argument after new video emerges
  • UFC.com : Meet Featherweight Nathan Fletcher | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Shevchenko vs Team Grasso