Topic: Gladius Fights 2

Gladius Fights 2 question

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

JCole77
JCole77
  • Predictions:  14,307  |  61.0%
  • Forum Posts:  99
  • Post Score: 77

01.27.2013 | 10:39 AM ET

Predictions: 7 of 12 Winners, 2 Perfect, 450 Points   |   Tied for 24th with 9 others

Just wondering why on this event it says I won only 2 of 12 when I click on the event and it says I won 7 of them and the main event never happened.. so it would be 7 of 11 with 2 perfects and it says 2 of 12 with one perfect? Just confused that is all.. if anyone can help me understand that??
Gladius Fights 2
Bout   Info
Chad Kelly   defeats   Brandon Warne   via Decision, Unanimous   5 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page
Luay Ashkar   defeats   Josh Ricci   via KO/TKO, Strikes   2:57 Round 2 of 3, 5:57 Total Bout Page
Rob Solveson   defeats   Sean Felton   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   2:27 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Brandon Twamley   defeats   Mike Edinger   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page
Eric Mendiola   defeats   Josh Fancher   via KO/TKO, Strikes   0:23 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Anthony Jerome   defeats   Joe Gosart   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   1:33 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Robert Best   defeats   Todd Liberati   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page
Alex Henry   defeats   Jason Shaver   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page
Jerry Young   defeats   Jerry Bradley   via KO/TKO, Strikes   0:37 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
David Tutuska   defeats   Jon Conklin   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page
Josh Kline   defeats   Matthew Ocean   via KO/TKO, Strikes   2:47 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Peter McGraw   defeats   Ryan Wight   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page
Vince Ciotoli   defeats   Rob Brown   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page
Chuck Pavia   defeats   Chris Belfiori   via KO/TKO, Strikes   2:04 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page

Responses

Ronwah
Ronwah
  • Predictions:  26,938  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  5,343
  • Post Score: 222

01.27.2013 | 10:41 AM ET

Predictions: 7 of 12 Winners, 0 Perfect, 350 Points   |   Tied for 48th with 9 others

It's the same kind of thing for me. Actually I think it's the same for everyone to a certain degree. I think there are just a bunch of fights that the results need confirmed or something?

"“I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.""

poir420
poir420
  • Predictions:  143,346  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  18,232
  • Post Score: 245

01.27.2013 | 10:42 AM ET

Predictions: 4 of 12 Winners, 3 Perfect, 350 Points   |   Tied for 48th with 9 others

I was still in the middle of updating this card should be updated now. And the main event did happen, Chad Kelly won but don't know how or what round yet

* Edited at 01.27.2013, 10:43 AM ET *

"“All of a sudden, he was shooting for a takedown, and I’m like, ‘Oh, you’re a wrestler now? Remember, I’m the black belt in jiu-jitsu. And you’re shooting on me now? This is a wrap." - Nate Diaz"

poir420
poir420
  • Predictions:  143,346  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  18,232
  • Post Score: 245

01.27.2013 | 10:47 AM ET

Predictions: 4 of 12 Winners, 3 Perfect, 350 Points   |   Tied for 48th with 9 others

Ok looks like he won by a decision

"“All of a sudden, he was shooting for a takedown, and I’m like, ‘Oh, you’re a wrestler now? Remember, I’m the black belt in jiu-jitsu. And you’re shooting on me now? This is a wrap." - Nate Diaz"

JCole77
JCole77
  • Predictions:  14,307  |  61.0%
  • Forum Posts:  99
  • Post Score: 77

01.27.2013 | 3:03 PM ET

Predictions: 7 of 12 Winners, 2 Perfect, 450 Points   |   Tied for 24th with 9 others

Thanks guys!! I didn't know and was just curious.. not a big deal by any means though!! But, once again thank you for filling me in on that.

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : UFC champion Sean O'Malley on delay for Merab Dvalishvili title bout: 'I'm not fighting out of the country'
  • UFC.com : Weigh-In Results | UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez
  • MMA Mania : Hunt Files To Unseal All Docs In UFC-Lesnar Lawsuit
  • MMA Junkie : Savannah Marshall signed with PFL for Claressa Shields rematch: 'The goal is to make a build-up'
  • MMA Mania : NAC To Fine Biters, Brawlers And Diego Lopez?!
  • MMA Junkie : Raw video: Max Holloway's BMF-ness, Conor's first belt and more UFC legendary moments – without commentary
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Amanda Ribas details recent stalker encounter: ‘He was telling people I was his wife’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 weigh-in results and live video stream (noon ET)
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Vegas 91 weigh-in video
  • Jits Magazine : ADCC Announces Date And Location For Amateur World Championship 2024
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! Haney Requests Garcia Rematch Because ‘Weight Played A Role’ In Defeat
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Jamahal Hill Brutally Honest On UFC 300 Regrets, Who Should Be Next For Alex Pereira
  • MMA Mania : Return Of The Bare Knuckle King
  • MMA Mania : PFL MENA Inaugural Event Set For May 10 In Riyadh
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive – Jamahal Hill Talks ‘Crazy’ BMF Title Clash at UFC 300, Comments on Ryan Garcia’s Epic Troll Job
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Bisping warns Michael Chandler not to underestimate Conor McGregor: 'Can't be drunk on your own ego'
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘What goes around comes around’: Prograis says karma caught up to Haney in Garcia fight
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘What goes around comes around’: Regis Prograis says karma caught up to Devin Haney
  • MMA Mania : ‘Stop Running!’ Vieira Claims Harrison Declined UFC 303 Fight Offer
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Jamahal Hill On Fighting Khalil Rountree So Soon At UFC 303, Rejecting A Main Event