Topic: Off Topic

Slow Day in MMA News, Lets Talk about US!

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Kalibo
Kalibo
  • Predictions:  33,130  |  62.8%
  • Forum Posts:  16,800
  • Post Score: 185

04.13.2011 | 11:49 AM ET

Since it's a slow day in the world of MMA, I thought it would be cool to talk about Tapology and ourselves.. anything at all regarding the same.  I'll get a brief start going..

I live in PA, am 30 and have been a fan of MMA since I was a teenager.  Work for the railroad and rarely ever miss an event regardless of promotion/stature.  I like Tapology b/c of the environment it fosters.  I wish we could edit/delete our posts... maybe have categories of threads for the forums, but all in all, I appreciate the type of place this is thus far. 

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved" – Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"

Page 774

TheTnuggs
TheTnuggs
  • Predictions:  2,963  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  667
  • Post Score: 197

09.01.2014 | 12:03 AM ET

am monitoring the situation, can give updates if people want.  apparently "3 new sets" will be released at 1am est.  so far looks as if Jen lawrence  or however you spell it was hardest hit, followed by Kate Upton. also Aubrey plaza and victoria Justice (whoever the **** they are) had some pretty hardcore **** released.  apparently much more to come, the dude is selling them off on bitcoin so im assuming the best is by far yet to come

"As swift as wind, as silent as forest, as fierce as fire, as unshakeable as mountain"

michigandolphin
michigandolphin
  • Predictions:  25,001  |  62.6%
  • Forum Posts:  4,973
  • Post Score: 261

09.01.2014 | 12:11 AM ET

Any links...for science

"Frig off, bud"

ProdigyKid14
ProdigyKid14
  • Predictions:  8,848  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,902
  • Post Score: 195

09.01.2014 | 12:23 AM ET

And now random girls on twitter are now posting nudes of themselves in support of Jennifer Lawrence. What the hell is happening

* Edited at 09.01.2014, 12:23 AM ET *

"I fight em all. Men, women, children, ******** people, it doesn't matter. If you hit me, we're gonna fight. -Charles Bennett"

michigandolphin
michigandolphin
  • Predictions:  25,001  |  62.6%
  • Forum Posts:  4,973
  • Post Score: 261

09.01.2014 | 12:23 AM ET

I don't actually want links, I actually feel bad for these girls. That's really ****** of someone. On the other hand, Apple is getting soooo sued 

"Frig off, bud"

TheTnuggs
TheTnuggs

09.01.2014 | 12:25 AM ET

its all going down on reddit, the sub reddit is "the fappening" just google it no way you can miss.  i even made a reddit account so i can keep you guys on tapology BECAUSE I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.  I WILL FIGHT ON THE FRONT LINES, I WILL RISK THE VIRUS', I WILL WADE IN THE BLOODY DEPTHS OF THE ALL FAKES
 JUST TO BRING YOU GUYS BREAKING NEWS AND I WONT STOP UNTIL I SEE KALEY CUOCO'S TITSMULTIPLE TIMES

"As swift as wind, as silent as forest, as fierce as fire, as unshakeable as mountain"

TheTnuggs
TheTnuggs

09.01.2014 | 12:25 AM ET

the twitter thing is a master plan from 4chan, god damn those guys are good

ProdigyKid14
ProdigyKid14

09.01.2014 | 12:32 AM ET

Going to be totally honest, I don't know who most of these people are haha. And yeah, I feel like apple is going to be getting some **** for this.

"I fight em all. Men, women, children, ******** people, it doesn't matter. If you hit me, we're gonna fight. -Charles Bennett"

TheTnuggs
TheTnuggs

09.01.2014 | 12:40 AM ET

yea me either, mostly B list.  BUT i have reason to BOLIEVE there are many more, with bigger celebs to come. i think this guy is with holding potentially thousands of pictures.  i will know more at 1am.  if there is a dump of more at 1 am then my info is correct and were gunna get some crazy pitures in the next few weaks.  its very much a dichotomy, on one hand, i feel bad these people had very nude videos and pictures of them by themselves and/or with there partners shown to the whole world, which must be very embarrassing.  on the other hand,  silly *****s saving nude photos on "cloud".  everything can be hacked, it just takes time, you shouldnt trust your very personal pictures, and info that you do not want released on something that can potentially be hacked(even if they thought they were safe, so did the people on the titanic).

TheTnuggs
TheTnuggs

09.01.2014 | 1:01 AM ET

holy **** can confirm there is hundreds maybe thousands more.  guy just posted a screen cap of all the pictures he has, organized by celeb. he most likly has : Avril lavign, Hayden Pannetierre, Farrah ahbrams(old news lol)  those were the ones that stood out but in the picture the list of folders was so long it only got down to the H's

ProdigyKid14
ProdigyKid14

09.01.2014 | 1:06 AM ET

Wow.

TheTnuggs
TheTnuggs

09.01.2014 | 1:14 AM ET

4chan just ******* crashed, so the new photos may be late,  if this round of photos does not happen the pistures i seen of all the folders wit celebs names may be fake, but i did see some screen caps of inside some of the folders, in particular,  theyre were atleast 50 tiny pictures, in a screen cap he posted, in a folder called "Kaley cuoco" (**** YUS)  that were clearly her.

TheTnuggs
TheTnuggs

09.01.2014 | 1:45 AM ET

so round 2 did happen, but so far i only know of olivia mun(whoever the **** that is).  sites like Imugr are taking down the photos now so this maybe left alone to cool down for a while.  its uploaded but this set is very hard to get a hold of.  but this round did not matter, what matter is, they were uploaded so im 99% sure the picture of all the folders of celebs is real.  this is insane.  i dont expect much for the next 12 hours, just rumors.  NEIGHSAYERS REPENT! THE FAPOCALYPSE IS AMONGST US! let this be a lesson to celebs, you may be "entitled" to your "privacy" but people dont give 2 ****s.

ProdigyKid14
ProdigyKid14

09.01.2014 | 1:48 AM ET

Just went back to reddit, there was a imgur page with tons of them. Some of those pics were pretty hardcore.

Griffy
Griffy
  • Predictions:  38,656  |  61.5%
  • Forum Posts:  2,503
  • Post Score: 297

09.01.2014 | 11:24 AM ET

They are starting to take a lot of it down... gentlemen, it is time we start the clean up

"I think Gayffy suits you better, because you are gay." - Nomad

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,571
  • Post Score: 275

09.01.2014 | 12:37 PM ET

"FAPOCALYPSE"

???

haha

"I live, I die, I live again."

benjaminbrandt
benjaminbrandt
  • Predictions:  18,270  |  65.6%
  • Forum Posts:  15,716
  • Post Score: 229

09.01.2014 | 1:19 PM ET

Thank you for keeping us abreast of the issue. 

"I have not yet begun to defile myself. "

TheTnuggs
TheTnuggs

09.01.2014 | 1:38 PM ET

Ok I'm back, for some reason tap wouldn't work for hours last night.  4chan may have found out who it was, it may be this 15 year old kid Tristan or his much older brother Bryan but things aren't clear at the moment.  Nobody has said anything about him being arrested so it may not be him.  The original leaker also said he was not the hacker, only a collector.  I'm certain he did not get all these pics and videos at once.  It must of took the hacker days to collect so many, which just goes to show how unsafe we are on the interwebs.  Also, there very well have been more then one hacker, because the odd picture is still surfacing.  So I think the original hacker sold them in masses ands very small few collected. Make sense because the screen cap with the folders of celebs names I seen only had a few a list people, so maybe he would give you some a list and a bunch of b list when you paid.  More info will surface and I'm sure this is NOT the end., but it'll be a while before "the fappening round 2" starts. I'm tired and in need of sustenance so I'm gunna let things unfold for a bit before I start to look into it again.  Godspeed tapology. 

* Edited at 09.01.2014, 1:39 PM ET *

WishIsHere
WishIsHere
  • Predictions:  24,429  |  64.4%
  • Forum Posts:  7,003
  • Post Score: 232

09.01.2014 | 2:42 PM ET

"I bought a Bruno mars cd once - gunn4206"

2 Nyce
2 Nyce
  • Predictions:  19,158  |  59.6%
  • Forum Posts:  2,852
  • Post Score: 214

09.01.2014 | 4:17 PM ET

I'm gonna do it, **** it.

hdmexiqtioner
hdmexiqtioner
  • Predictions:  9,964  |  57.9%
  • Forum Posts:  5,398
  • Post Score: 283

09.01.2014 | 10:33 PM ET

this just in

"Don't argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Bark Twain

Page 774

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC.com : Islam Makhachev’s Career Highlights | Title Wins To Best Finishes
  • MMA Junkie : Justin Gaethje credits fight style for his bigger UFC paydays
  • UFC.com : Flyweight Thriller Between Alex Perez And Tatsuro Taira Headlines At UFC APEX
  • UFC.com : UFC Lightweight Title Lineage
  • Bad Left Hook : Fisher vs Babic headlines July 6 NXTGEN show
  • MMAFighting.com : TKO president compares Dana White to NBA’s David Stern when it comes to building superstars
  • MMA Junkie : UFC champion Leon Edwards welcomes Conor McGregor title defense: 'That needs to happen'
  • Bad Left Hook : Davies, Heaney, Cameron highlight July 20 Magnificent Seven show
  • Middle Easy : Leon Edwards Agrees To Fight Conor McGregor Next After UFC 304, Prefers MSG As Venue
  • UFC.com : UFC UNFILTERED | Themba Gorimbo, Arturo Guillén, UFC Fight Night: Barboza vs Murphy Takeaways
  • Bad Left Hook : RANKINGS: Usyk is king of the heavyweights, plus Loma, Berinchyk, more
  • MMA Mania : Fury Betting Underdog For Usyk Rematch
  • MMA Junkie : Jacob Brennan, husband/coach of UFC's Hailey Cowan, arrested on child sex crime allegations in Texas
  • Middle Easy : Sean O’Malley Details Being ‘Swatted’ After Prank Caller Reported He Killed His Parents
  • MMAFighting.com : ‘The Rock’ transforms into Mark Kerr in first look at new film ‘The Smashing Machine’
  • Bad Left Hook : Should undisputed Usyk retire? And how good is Opetaia?: Boxing’s weekend recap
  • MMAFighting.com : Heck of a Morning: Conor McGregor vs. Leon Edwards? Plus, Usyk vs. Fury instant classic
  • Jits Magazine : Ronin BJJ Camp Ibiza Combines Instruction And Location For The Ideal Training Camp
  • Middle Easy : Michael Bisping Suggests Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Rematch; Kamaru Usman Wants ‘Predator’ To Face Oleksandr Usyk
  • MMA Junkie : Cage Warriors featherweight Connor Hitchens dead at 26