Topic: Off Topic

TAPOLOGY WATCHES

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Anik
Anik
  • Predictions:  6,592  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  17,508
  • Post Score: 160

04.20.2012 | 1:25 PM ET

Noticed there was a funny pics thread, a funny GIF thread but no funny videos thread.

Plus it's an excuse to show everyone this video, enjoy!

"الله أكبرl"

Page 122

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

05.06.2020 | 12:06 AM ET

lol Free everything is a theory, ultimately. That's because science is falsifiable. It creates models of explanation which decide whether something is true or not on the basis of the most explanatory power. It stands to be corrected at all times. And often is.

We can actually prove evolution. It's quite simple actually and has been done with bacteria, because they produce enormous amounts of generations in relatively short amounts of time.

So...yeah. Let me just prove evolution for you.

https://www.pnas.org/content/96/7/3807.short

Science is best system we have. If you're not doing that, you're doing what religions do--which is to have answers that can't be questioned, cannot be tested,and are based on mostly bronze-age mythologies written by simian half-apes in a time before toilet paper and deodorant.

Every single religious person in existence is stupid regardless of how intelligent they are. They're brainwashed. If they weren't suckled on ******** since birth, they would find the idea of a creator God as espoused by in particular Christianity, Judaism, and Islam as absolutely ******* laughably ridiculous.

Nobody is born knowing God.

* Edited at 05.06.2020, 4:01 AM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 1 week, 2 days, and 3 minutes from now.
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

05.06.2020 | 3:53 AM ET

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 1 week, 2 days, and 3 minutes from now.
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

05.06.2020 | 4:13 AM ET

I'll call that checkmate.

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

05.06.2020 | 4:56 AM ET

Steven Seagalski
Steven Seagalski
  • Predictions:  11,407  |  71.2%
  • Forum Posts:  245
  • Post Score: 442

05.06.2020 | 8:33 AM ET

DON'T GET ELIMINATED!!!

"Rombu likes his clouds like I like my women.....Thick and White."

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

05.06.2020 | 11:35 AM ET

@fish ... WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

05.06.2020 | 11:38 AM ET

@fish 1st everything is not a theory. Everything may start as a theory but then experiments are done to eliminate the theories that are wrong. 

2nd I gotta walk my dog so I'll come back and yell at you for the rest of you're nonsense later.

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

05.06.2020 | 11:41 AM ET

P.s. you can not do experimentation to prove humans evolved from apes. No matter how many bacteria u experiment on they will never evolve into humans.

Also I was a religious and science freak as a kid. And I found both to be full of ****.
NickySwaz
NickySwaz
  • Predictions:  2,790  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  941
  • Post Score: 298

05.06.2020 | 1:31 PM ET

* Edited at 05.06.2020, 1:32 PM ET *

"“What happened to you, USA? Wake up, USA! Go! Go back for you, go! Go for Jesus. No forgay Jesus people." -Yoel Romero"

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

05.06.2020 | 3:58 PM ET

@nicky I totally posted that recently. 
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

05.06.2020 | 5:19 PM ET

lol Free, Chimps  will not, and are not, evolving to become human beings. This is because humans are not descended from Chimps; Chimps are descended from an organism that no longer exists. We share that common ancestor with them, but they are modern animals, and we are modern animals. The problem is that you're thinking about evolution the wrong way; going by the model you have in your head, things don't evolve, they devolve.

And yes, we do discard theories that are not verified via experimentation. That's what science is about. However, when we test the theory of natural selection, we find it to be true.

Nobody has ever seen an atom. Yet we have nuclear bombs. Know what I mean? It's based on  Atomic theory. So are X-rays.

I'm curious though; how is it do you think we, and life generally, came to exist?

* Edited at 05.06.2020, 5:26 PM ET *

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

05.06.2020 | 5:37 PM ET

@fish that's it... It's on... Might be the weed coffee talking but I think it's on.... No? Oh yeah it's on.
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

05.06.2020 | 5:42 PM ET

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

05.06.2020 | 5:51 PM ET

@fish round 1

"you're doing what religions do--which is to have answers that can't be questioned, cannot be tested,and are based on mostly bronze-age mythologies written by simian half-apes in a time before toilet paper and deodorant."

Exactly what science does also. I question evolution because i question everything I don't know to be fact. That includes religion.

As far as the origin of life on earth equally consider in no particular order.

1.Life being a complete accident. Like the big bang and evolution

2.God and or gods

3.Aliens 

4.Simulation theory

5.something beyond my minds ability to even conceive

So in closing I'd just like to say when I curve you let's keep our countries out of it. Ok? No Canada vs Australia war

Dragonfly Jones
Dragonfly Jones
  • Predictions:  1,599  |  68.7%
  • Forum Posts:  467
  • Post Score: 346

05.06.2020 | 11:03 PM ET

"Keep your eyes open. Or you'll die in the dark."

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

05.07.2020 | 12:05 AM ET

Again, science decides what is true or untrue via models--models that have the most explanatory and predictive power. Religions cannot make accurate predictions about anything at all, and offer absolutely nothing in terms of explaining how anything works, is ordered, or functions. Religions were created by stupid ignoramuses trying to make sense of reality via magical explanations pre-enlightenment. They should have died out with spittoons.

Every single feature of your existence that you consider good, you owe to science.  Without it, you'd either have never been born, or would have died in a ditch somewhere at the age of 14.

There is mountains of evidence for the first of those options, and not a shred of evidence for any of others, apart from the anecdotes of  stoned ****tarded cranks on the interweb, who postulate silly things with their cooked, pathetically inane and derivative feeble imaginations because they have nothing to contribute to any genuine field of inquiry that matters, or is taken seriously.

There is no God. There's just you and me, and how we treat one another during our brief time under the stars.

* Edited at 05.07.2020, 12:39 AM ET *

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

05.07.2020 | 12:43 PM ET

@fish if there is a God or gods 
You!
Are!
******!
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

05.07.2020 | 6:23 PM ET

Why? Because its modus operandi is to remain completely incommunicado and supposedly loves humanity yet concomitantly takes no interest in its welfare or suffering whatsoever--indeed seems to enjoy it,  and went even further in its quest for blind fealty by flying around the planet burying bones throughout layers of the Earth to trick people into thinking it doesn't exist, before finally demanding to be loved under pain of eternal torture whilst incentivising this via the promise of eternal happiness?

That is Sadomasochism. And that is a human invention. No truly benign creator would create such a corrupt, demented circus of deception and cruelty for purposes of sating its own limitless vanity and narcissism. 

No committed Christian, Jew, or Muslim does anything good beyond the motivations of fear and punishment. In fact your whole attitude is simply just a textbook example of Pascal's wager: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal%27s_wager

It takes no bravery, nobility, or ethics to do good under the conditions of such an arrangement. The difference between an Atheist--or even a Buddhist, and a person of the big three Faiths doing Good is the difference between philanthropy and a tax deductible donation. 

When I do good, Free, I'm simply doing that because it is the right thing to do,  and I expect no rewards for having done so at the end of my life.

Religion is disgusting psychology; it serves ******, untalented human beings and degenerates as a cheap, effortless source of absolution and Forgiveness. No matter what happens, they can simply blame original sin, and ask to be forgiven.

A person in that frame of mind cannot be trusted with anything. It doesn't encourage them to be virtuous. It encourages them to do ****** things, because their is no meaningful consequence to anything at all. The biggest pieces of **** I have personally ever known have all been subscribers to the Abhramic Religeons.

I like you Free, I really do. And though I mean no offense, allow me to say this: If heaven does exist, and it is filled with people like you, I hope to burn in hell forever.

To look life in the face, know it for what it is, and one day, to let it go.
That's the only thing anybody truly needs to master.

* Edited at 05.07.2020, 7:27 PM ET *

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

05.07.2020 | 7:41 PM ET

If by people like me you mean religious people then you're lost cause that's not me.

If by people like me you mean fat people who like drugs. Then ok you got me.
GreenHornet
GreenHornet
  • Predictions:  42,804  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  10,325
  • Post Score: 203

05.07.2020 | 7:44 PM ET

"..."

Page 122

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Video: LFA's Kendra McIntyre ragdoll KOs opponent with absolutely vicious head kick
  • MMA Mania : Staredowns! ‘Platinum’ Has Fiery Exchange With Alves
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 weigh-in video, results
  • MMA Junkie : Anthony Smith on Alex Pereira: 'Given the opportunity, we both would jump on it'
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! BKFC ‘KnuckleMania 4’ Official Weigh Ins Video!
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 ceremonial weigh-ins live stream
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 ceremonial weigh-ins live stream (9 p.m. ET)
  • Middle Easy : Max Holloway Recalls Justin Gaethje’s ‘Vibranium’ Leg Kicks: ‘This Guy Kick Hard As Sh*t’
  • MMA Junkie : Vanessa Demopoulos prepared to get used to familiarity with UFC opponents like Emily Ducote
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 weigh-in video at 9 p.m. ET
  • MMA Mania : Aldo Hoping For McGregor ‘Of Old’ At UFC 303
  • Bad Left Hook : Esparza loses three belts on scale
  • Bad Left Hook : Spence reportedly in ligation with former trainer over unpaid fees
  • Bad Left Hook : Errol Spence reportedly in ligation with trainer Derrick James over unpaid fees
  • MMA Junkie : Why Chael Sonnen thinks Tom Aspinall potentially facing Ciryl Gane at UFC 304 is a big risk
  • MMA Mania : ‘Crazy’ Stalker Sneaks Into UFC PI, Claims Ribas Is His ‘Wife’
  • MMAFighting.com : Hailey Cowan reveals nasty leg break, Tamires Vidal gets replacement for UFC Vegas 92 fight
  • MMA Junkie : Arman Tsarukyan: Michael Chandler 'never uses his brain,' has to knock out Conor McGregor early to win
  • MMA Mania : UFC Vegas 91: 20 Fun Tidbits, Facts And Storylines
  • MMAFighting.com : Max Holloway confirms Justin Gaethje should’ve been credited for UFC 300 knockdown: ‘That’s some bullsh*t’