Tapology Forums

Dana White and the Right Hand of God

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Bill Burgess
Bill Burgess
  • Predictions:  301  |  69.1%
  • Forum Posts:  5,093
  • Post Score: 47

04.19.2012 | 11:14 PM ET

There is a line from scripture that says, "As a man soweth, so shall he reap".  So it is happening to President Dana White.  He has so screwed Jon Fitch that the long arm of God has come down from on high, and sought to wreck havoc with Dana White business.  The UFC.  

Ever since Dana and Joe Silva matched Fitch with Jonny Hendricks, the UFC has gone to Hell in a hurry.  Whenever a boss tries to undermine his employee's career, it backfires and blows up in his face.  Ever since King Divid sent Bathsheba's husband to the front lines to be killed in battle, big guys have run into trouble.

Before your jaws hit the ground, hear me out.  The argument is compelling.  One day, the UFC is riding high, on top of the world, and in very short order, everything seems to go wrong.  Murphy's Law on steroids is a good way to describe the Law of Karma.  Karma is a ***** and it's biting President Dana White hard in the ass.

Jon Fitch was coming off an injury and the top guys were all matched up.  So, instead of waiting for someone to come available, they matched him with a no-name newcomer, who hadn't earned the second best WW.  Never mind Fitch got knocked out.  That doesn't mean the match should have been made.  They could have waited for an appropriate contender, like Hughes, Shields, rematch with Penn, etc.  But no.  They screwed him.

Now, Hendricks gets Koscheck, Fitch gets - Aaron Simpson?  No.  I don't think so.  Just as inappropriate as Hendricks was.
http://www.mmaweekly.com/jon-fitch-welcomes-aaron-simpson-to-the-welterweight-division

I said at the time that if the UFC didn't give Fitch an appropriate contender, shame on them and Karma would soon go to work.  And, it has!  Big Time!  HUGE!  MASSIVE REPRISALS!

The Long Arm of God has reached down and screwed Dana White to the Wall.  It took his cash cow, Brock Lesnar, off the chessboard.  It then removed GSP for an extended period.  The 2 big draws.  But the Law of Karma was just getting started with gutting Dana White's business.  

It took Anderson Silva out of commission for a long period.  It took BJ Penn off the chessboard.  Then Nick Diaz.  So many of the best, most amazing fighters for a long time were suddenly old and fighting badly.  Matt Hughes, BJ Penn, Cro-Cop, Wanderlei Silva, Tito Ortiz.  One day Forrest Griffin is great, the next day he is sluggish and listless.  

It's one thing to have a slump.  Injuries happen.  Part of sports.  But to have so many things go wrong?  Bad timing, missed opportunities?  Dana took the Brock Lesnar news in stride, obviously because he wrongly anticipated Alistar Overeem replacing him as a cash cow.  But now, even he is in question.

President White can turn it around.  If I were Frank Fertilla, I'd tell Dana to make it right with Jon Fitch.  Scrub the Simpson fight, and match Fitch with Matt Hughes.  Or Jake Shields.  Tell BJ that if he wants to come back, he has to finish his business with Fitch in a 5-rounder.  Make things right.  Do the right thing.

There still is time for the UFC to hit new highs.  When GSP is ready to come back around November, schedule on the same card, a rematch between Velasquez/JDS, and a fight between Jon Jones and Anderson Silva.  With those 3 killer superfights, the UFC might hit between 1M - 1.3M PPV buys.  Three times the pop as the usual fare.

But unless Dana White fixes his attempted destruction and undermining of Fitch's career, it will all go awry.  When a man is on a downward spiral of negative karma, nothing seems to go right.  When the water is spilling over the sink, turn off the spigot before you start mopping the floor.

This year, the UFC hardly got over 600,000 PPV buys.  Sounds like karma to me.
Turn around, Dana.  Change your evil ways.  The sad part is that if the UFC goes down, it will take MMA down with it and a lot of wonder fighters.  They worked too hard to come to such a unjustified fate.

I realize this post will set a record for the most down arrows, but I just don't care anymore.

* Edited at 04.19.2012, 11:58 PM ET *

"Love God, live with honor, keep your agreements."

Responses Page 26

Bill Burgess
Bill Burgess

06.12.2012 | 7:42 PM ET

Good afternoon, gentlemen.  Just got home from work.  You know what?  I've been thinking about this all day.  And I've come to a decision.  

I think it's time to close this thread down.  It's served its purpose.  Time to move on.  

After thinking really deeply about this, and meditating on it, too, I think that I have been wrong about the injuries happening as a result of Dana White treating Jon Fitch wrong.  Don't get me wrong.  I still do think Dana White is treating Fitch unfairly, but I no longer believe that the Law of Karma is screwing with Dana's UFC business as a result.

The Law of Karma is probably much more precise than that, and can deal with Dana more directly and personally.  It would not hurt everyone around him as collateral damage.

So, here is what I propose.  I will ask no that after today, no one continues to post on this thread.  Let's let it drift to the bottom of the archives like the Titanic drifting to the bottom of the Atlantic.

I will create a new thread, itemizing all the injuries.  They may have to do with another factor which I will reveal in that new thread.  A factor that no one has probably considered.  Aside from the insurance factor.

I will also create a new thread with respect to Dana White and Jon Fitch.  And I will also start 2 brand new threads that I was thinking about today.  

I thank everyone who supported me on this thread.  Oh how I wish we had a polling mechanism here.  To let us all know the levels of support and non-support.  Much more focused than arrows.  

Thank you everyone!  

buffalo ben
buffalo ben
  • Predictions:  3,705  |  58.2%
  • Forum Posts:  6,348
  • Post Score: 157

06.12.2012 | 7:43 PM ET

LEt me prupose that you simply change the OP to make it about the injuries and other tragedies that are going on. I like the idea of keeping track of it and speculating about it.

* Edited at 06.12.2012, 7:44 PM ET *

"You don't have to be perfect, just dont be fraudulant"

Bill Burgess
Bill Burgess

06.12.2012 | 7:47 PM ET

I will offer a new thread that will do just that, Benny Boy from Buffalo.  I will continue to track all the injuries.  And I have a brand new idea that might be relevant to those injuries.

But this thread is now so loaded with nonsense, and haircut jokes and stuff, that it needs to go bye bye.

But fear not.  I will excerpt all the relevant stuff, and it will not be lost.  I promise.

* Edited at 06.12.2012, 9:10 PM ET *

buffalo ben
buffalo ben

06.12.2012 | 7:50 PM ET

alright! let's do it Billy boy from the house of Burgess

Anik
Anik
  • Predictions:  6,592  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  17,508
  • Post Score: 160

06.12.2012 | 7:55 PM ET

The right hand of God made you do this Bill?

"الله أكبرl"

buffalo ben
buffalo ben

06.12.2012 | 8:52 PM ET

The law of Karma

Bill Burgess
Bill Burgess

06.12.2012 | 9:11 PM ET

The Right Brain of Billy Boy From Brooklyn.

This thread has served its purpose.  It's run its course.  We're not interrupting it.  It is completed in its purpose and mission.  Time to move on and let this die a natural death.

* Edited at 06.13.2012, 1:54 AM ET *

Anik
Anik

08.13.2012 | 5:01 PM ET

war Fitch.

"الله أكبرl"

SoccerKick
SoccerKick
  • Predictions:  32,055  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  13,504
  • Post Score: 186

08.13.2012 | 5:03 PM ET

Damn this isn't dead!?!

"I'm too old to be run by the fears of dumb people "

SRAOnline
SRAOnline
  • Predictions:  9,854  |  60.3%
  • Forum Posts:  1,719
  • Post Score: 313

08.13.2012 | 5:06 PM ET

I...what?

God caused Brock's colon to nearly explode because Jon Fitch got screwed?

"Pretend to be someone you're not once, and you're a liar. Do it every day, and you're a professional."

Anik
Anik

08.13.2012 | 5:06 PM ET

@SoccerKick I decided to bump the **** out of this thread.

'cause I'm bored.

and an *******.

"الله أكبرl"

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

08.13.2012 | 6:39 PM ET

no thread ever dies. there are 12650 of them and all can be found.
Bill Burgess
Bill Burgess

08.13.2012 | 10:57 PM ET

Ya know, it's funny.  Everyone here freaked out because I used the taboo word, 'karma'.  It showed how much power that word has.  So many weren't ready for it.

But now, there is another, Ben Henderson is an Illuminati.  

That thread makes this one look tame.  I wonder if the young of the world are following the countless updates with respect to the Ascension.  That planet Earth is now in the process of evolving into a higher dimension of being.

I have followed this scenario since 1996, reading Sheldan Nidle's updates every Tuesday.  That makes this thread look like a well-behaved choir boy in Sunday Church.  

But if MMA fans are following the Ascension, it would blow even my mind.  And my mind is almost blow-proof.  And by the way, I don't do non-prescription drugs.  It's hard enough already.

jodybanman
jodybanman
  • Predictions:  3,332  |  61.2%
  • Forum Posts:  1,707
  • Post Score: 237

08.13.2012 | 11:35 PM ET

That's crazy talk.

"I don't want to have to do this living. I just walk around. I want to be swept off my feet, you know? I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it."

zarog
zarog
  • Predictions:  2,855  |  63.8%
  • Forum Posts:  4,174
  • Post Score: 241

08.14.2012 | 12:56 AM ET

I have a question. HOW THE **** IS THIS THREAD STILL GOING?

"Surrender??!! You think this letter on my head stands for France?" - Captain America

Anik
Anik

08.14.2012 | 12:58 AM ET

'cause I brought it back from the dead.

I take full credit in resuscitating this thread, a thread that may have caused more damage than any other since Tapology's inception.

IT'S DA POWAH O' FITCH, *****.

"الله أكبرl"

zarog
zarog
  • Predictions:  2,855  |  63.8%
  • Forum Posts:  4,174
  • Post Score: 241

08.14.2012 | 1:06 AM ET

Okay, I was just confused at how this convo had been maintained this long.

"Surrender??!! You think this letter on my head stands for France?" - Captain America

legacyofmisfortune
legacyofmisfortune
  • Predictions:  14,159  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,349
  • Post Score: 240

08.14.2012 | 1:34 AM ET

Karma,  God, Illumintati, Ying Yang, Anunnaki, Mayan prophecies, Right Hand of God

The turth is out there, keep this thread alive

;)

"he is going to the hospital, and im going to the after party, ha ha ha" Nate Diaz

Anik
Anik

08.25.2012 | 4:53 PM ET

I wonder why UFC 151 was cancelled...hintetty hint hint

"الله أكبرl"

ProdigyKid14
ProdigyKid14
  • Predictions:  8,848  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,902
  • Post Score: 195

08.25.2012 | 5:24 PM ET

i knew anik would bump this lol

"I fight em all. Men, women, children, ******** people, it doesn't matter. If you hit me, we're gonna fight. -Charles Bennett"

Page 26

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : ‘For Anybody To Call Islam The Pound-For-Pound Best Fighter In The World When Jon Jones Is Still F—king Fighting Is Nuts’
  • MMA Mania : Sooo ... About Last Night
  • MMA Mania : ‘He Can Stay Around Here For As Long As He Wants To’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 2024 post-fight bonus winners: Inside the numbers
  • UFC.com : Bonus Coverage | UFC 302: Makhachev vs Poirier
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Think This Could Be It’
  • UFC.com : Bonus Coverage | UFC Fight Night: UFC 302: Makhachev vs Poirier
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 302 bonuses: Islam Makhachev double-dips for $100,000 in thriller vs. Dustin Poirier
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302 bonuses: Islam Makhachev doubles up for extra $100K
  • MMA Mania : Scorecards! ‘Diamond’ Doomed Coming Into 5th
  • MMA Mania : Bonuses! Holland Banks $50K For Breaking An Arm
  • MMAFighting.com : Islam Makhachev taps Dustin Poirier with nasty D’arce choke to retain title in thrilling UFC 302 main event
  • MMA Junkie : 'One of the best fights I've seen': Social media reacts to Islam Makhachev's submission of Dustin Poirier at UFC 302
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302 post-fight press conference video
  • MMAFighting.com : ‘That hurt’: Pros react to Dustin Poirier losing to Islam Makhachev in grueling UFC 302 war
  • Middle Easy : Champ Islam Makhachev Taps Out Dustin Poirier, Puts Diamond’s Career In Question – UFC 302 Results (Highlights)
  • MMAFighting.com : Islam Makhachev vs. Dustin Poirier full fight video highlights
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 302 results: Islam Makhachev finishes Dustin Poirier in final round of absolute thriller
  • MMA Mania : Highlights! Makhachev Sleeps ‘Diamond’ With Title-Saving Submission
  • MMA Mania : AND STILL!!!