Buy or Sell?
06.06.2011 | 5:25 PM ET
"Serious sport is war minus the shooting. "George Orwell""
06.06.2011 | 5:28 PM ET
"God please give me patience, if you give me strength I will just punch them in the face."
06.06.2011 | 5:29 PM ET
1. Buy if its before Mendes
2. Sell...He's got a couple more in him
3. Buy...even its biased hometown love!
4. Buy...Diaz is solid every where in a fight
5. Buy...Usually pick all lighter weights to go to decision
"I'm too old to be run by the fears of dumb people "
06.06.2011 | 5:33 PM ET
- 1. Sell (I think if Mendes gets him first Mendes is also tougher and better)
- 2. Sell (Why would he?... Hes still great.)
- 3. Sell (He may get title shot but he isnt going to be champ)
- 4. Buy (Yes Diaz is solely because he is dangerous everywhere the fight is)
- 5. Buy (Yes I believe Faber will pick up decision)
"I really feel like I'm the most dangerous guy out there" BJ Penn........... UFC on Fox 2 event winner :)
06.06.2011 | 5:58 PM ET
06.06.2011 | 6:00 PM ET
2. Sell - After GSP beats Diaz I would like to see Anderson knock him out, then retire. But then again I doubt GSP tries to come up, I think Anderson could make a run at 205.
3. Sell - Carwin is a great fighter and I think he will beat JDS. But against Cain, I think he will be clobbered much like Brock was.
4. Sell - Diaz is the most overrated fighter in MMA. He beats UFC rejects for a living and acts like a boss.
5. Buy - Faber is a very very tough guy, and I don't think Cruz has the punching power to knock him out. As far as a submission goes, I don't see that happening.
" ."All praise is to Allah, I'll fight any man, any animal, if Jesus were here I'd fight him too." "
06.06.2011 | 7:02 PM ET
"I live, I die, I live again."
06.06.2011 | 7:15 PM ET
Buy- if before mendes as previously mentioned
Sell- I think he'll let the GSP fight talks run its course and see how that one plays out or maybe even give 205 a run
Sell- I can see him getting a shot possibly but i dont see him beating cain
Buy- its been quite some time since he's faced someone so dangerous off of their back
Buy- thats the most likely outcome with cruz being the winner IMO
"If you're matched up against me, you better be prepared to give your life...because I am prepared to take it. - Conor McGregor"
06.06.2011 | 7:20 PM ET
1. Buy - though I still think Ken-Flo would choke again
2. Buy - Only if the GSP fight dosen't get made, which I see as happening
3. Sell - unless he works on his cardio and there's either a mass injury spree or a sudden darth of talent
4. Sell - On paper he's not. But come fight night that may not be the case. But since we won't know for suretill then I'll go with Sell.
5. Buy - Both guys are so skilled that - again on paper - the only course seems to be decsion.
"Go get some Donald CER-ROE-NAY!" - Greg Jackson
06.06.2011 | 8:18 PM ET
1. Sell - Florian has to first get past Nunes, and he's always looked good against contenders, but never fares well against top tier fighters in any weight class.
2. Sell - If Okami beats Anderson, I'm sure Anderson will want a rematch. If Anderson beats Okami (and I'm sure he will, then Anderson is going to want one more fight either against Sonnen or GSP to prove once and for all that he is the greatest of all time.
3. Buy, but Carwin has to first get past JDS. JDS and Cain might have problems if Carwin can last more than one round.
4. Buy, but Diaz has had problems in the past with wrestlers, and GSP has the best wrestling adapted for MMA.
5. Buy, but Faber has already finished Cruz once before.
"Keep it punk rock!!!!"
06.06.2011 | 8:23 PM ET
Buy Sell Buy Buy Sell
"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone lays a hand on you, send him to the cemetery."
06.06.2011 | 8:44 PM ET
- 1. Sell
- 2. Sell
- 3. Buy (Would love, absolutely love to see Cain v Carwin)
- 4. Sell
- 5. Buy
"Blood alone turns the wheels of history" - Dwight Schrute
06.07.2011 | 12:14 AM ET
2. Sell - I just don't see it happening. Too many unanswered superfight questions. (GSP, Jones)
3. Buy - He'll get it very soon.
4. Sell - Saw it the 1st time when it was Alves. Saw it the 2nd time when it was Hardy. Yaaaawn...
5. Buy - I couldn't imagine any other outcome.
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity."
06.07.2011 | 1:18 AM ET
2. Sell (Anderson still has fights as long as he's winning)
3. Sell (He was already interim champion once don't think he will regain it.)
4. Sell (Diaz actually might be GSPs least dangerous opponent in a while aside from Hardy and Serra)
5. Buy (It is likely this sees the final bell especially if Cruz retains.)
* Edited at 06.07.2011, 1:19 AM ET *
"With no natural predators to thin the herd, it began to simply reward those who reproduced the most, and left the intelligent to become an endangered species. - Idiocracy"
06.07.2011 | 1:39 AM ET
Buy. Kenny can fight well everywhere and he's very hungry for a title and experienced.
Sell. Anderson could retire in Brazil after beating Okami but I think he wants a super fight. Jones or GSP
Sell. Would love to see it but I believe the HW division will not allow it. (JDS/Cain/Brock)
Sell. Penn/Shields/Koscheck/Fitch. Enough said.
buy. Little dudes fight to decision a lot
"We are all human, it's time to prove it."
06.07.2011 | 10:57 AM ET
2. Sell, I think he should but wont.
3. Sell, he did have the interim championship.
* Edited at 06.07.2011, 10:58 AM ET *
06.07.2011 | 11:35 AM ET
3. Buy. He gets the shot after taking out JDS.
4. Sell. Penn/Fitch/Koschek > Diaz
* Edited at 06.07.2011, 11:35 AM ET *
06.07.2011 | 11:45 AM ET
Sell, Sell, Buy, Sell, Buy
"I just want to be known as the best ever, is that too much to ask? - BJ Penn"
06.07.2011 | 11:49 AM ET
Sell Florian screw up when he fights for something
Sell He will face Bisping(if he steamroll Mayhem) or move to LHW.
Sell No way he will get through Cain.
Buy No safe fight for GSP. Diaz is dangerous standing and when took down his guard is even more dangerous.
Buy Those little fellas have hell of a cardio and endurance. :)
"It's 30 minutes away i'll be there in 10."
06.07.2011 | 11:52 AM ET
"I love the smell of napalm in the morning... Smells like victory. "
06.07.2011 | 11:56 AM ET
Sell - I can't handle that right now.
Sell - Need to see Carwin get past round 1 without gassing first.
Buy - Diaz is someone who will keep coming at GSP with everything he has, no hesitation.
Buy - Both guys are extremely talented and Cruz has improved a lot since their first fight.
"Don't be scared, homie." - Nick Diaz