Preliminary Card | Heavyweight | Boxing
Antonio Mireles defeats Delmonte Randle via KO/TKO at 2:07 of Round 1
|0-0-0||Pro Record At Fight||2-1-0|
|United States||Nationality||United States|
|Des Moines, Iowa||Fighting out of||Texas, United States|
|24 years, 2 months, 4 weeks||Age at Fight||32 years, 1 week, 2 days|
|262.0 lbs (118.8 kgs)||Weigh-In Result||314.0 lbs (142.4 kgs)|
- Bout Information
- Event: Navarrete vs. Gonzalez
- Date: Friday 10.15.2021 at 11:30 PM ET
- Referee: Jerry Cantu
- Venue: Pechanga Resort & Casino
- Enclosure: Ring
- Location: San Diego, California, United States
- Bout Billing: Preliminary Card (fight 1 of 7)
- Pro/Am: Professional
- TV Commentary: Bernardo Osuna, Timothy Bradley, Andre Ward, Mark Kreigel
- Broadcast: Aired Live on Prelims
- Post-Fight Interviewer: Mark Kriegel
- Randle Total Disclosed Pay: $3,000
- Mireles Total Disclosed Pay: $4,000
- Sport: Boxing
Randle vs. Mireles Wiki
Edit Tapology wikis about fighters, bouts, events and more. Help build MMA knowledge online: Update Wiki
Randle vs. Mireles Fight Predictions
10.16.2021 | 1:46 AM ET
Def know who Joet Gonzalez is now though, props to him.
* Edited at 10.16.2021, 1:46 AM ET *
10.16.2021 | 1:50 AM ET
I can't believe that went the distance!
Navarrete is so much fun to watch, he's sloppy and wild but he throws so much unorthodox 5,6,7,8 piece combos! I love watching him!!
Right, I'm off to grab some sleep, a busy day of fights coming up!!!
10.16.2021 | 3:27 AM ET