Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,804  |  66.9%
  • Forum Posts:  7,586
  • Post Score: 261

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 856

Calfoth
Calfoth
  • Predictions:  3,241  |  68.7%
  • Forum Posts:  1,900
  • Post Score: 174

02.11.2024 | 7:14 PM ET

@Baron Von Rattus 
cheers il definelty pick it up at some point 

"POUND FOR POUND, HEADSHOT, DEAD - Leon Edwards "

Calfoth
Calfoth
  • Predictions:  3,241  |  68.7%
  • Forum Posts:  1,900
  • Post Score: 174

02.11.2024 | 11:43 PM ET

@Baron Von Rattus 
you played pathfinder? 

"POUND FOR POUND, HEADSHOT, DEAD - Leon Edwards "

Baron Von Rattus
Baron Von Rattus
  • Predictions:  92  |  69.6%
  • Forum Posts:  693
  • Post Score: 304

02.12.2024 | 7:28 AM ET

If memory serves I think I've been in one or two campaigns though that was a while ago in my horomone fueled peak fantasy fixation lol. The class variety was cool imo, 16 instead of the 5e based 12 and specific parameters for hybrid, while as in modern dnd multiclassing imo never feels anything but underpowered in contrast to sticking to one archetype. And I don't mind th cutting down of races, 5e feels bloated with anthropomorphic animals imo: eagle person, turtle person, rabbit person like come on. Whileas I found pathfinder brings a lot more cultural diversity in its fantasy races Also to me it was just more complex, like having degrees in proficency rather than just being good or bad at something, and feats help differentiate characters who may as well be the same (two human paladins can be widely different).

"I’m in love, Robb, I’m in love with a billion billion people, and I know all of them better than I ever knew you, and they know me, all of me, and they love me."- A song for Lya

gliese58i
gliese58i
  • Predictions:  1,424  |  65.0%
  • Forum Posts:  10,665
  • Post Score: 128

02.12.2024 | 6:32 PM ET

The problem with feats in 5e is you're almost always better of getting ability point increases instead. I find it a bit of a strange design decision to not just let players pick a feat (which is much more fun) and then automatically giving ability stat increases at set levels, just separate it and give players both and adjust fight diifficulty to compensate for the increased power.

"She’ll go there and smash her. She’ll get a title shot, become a UFC champion. We have a Ronda Rousey on steroids. This is what we have.” - Ali Abdelaziz on Kayla Harrison

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,350  |  64.4%
  • Forum Posts:  6,386
  • Post Score: 135

02.13.2024 | 12:45 AM ET

Influencer beefs

Sean Strickland gotta chill he just want to smash soyboys gonna end  up in jail.

"“I took no damage,” Hill said. “Most of the fall was me falling down"

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,765  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,787
  • Post Score: 273

02.13.2024 | 10:28 AM ET

Watched the video, and this video should be enough evidence to tell you how bad of a boxer and fighter Sean is and seriously I don't know how he dropped Izzy, he could even drop this guy but he was fighting with anger so technique kinda goes out the window.

Despite that, if that was a real boxer he could have put the dude out with one punch. Sean is flailing his arms, they are so far down and even behind him as he winds up.. no technique just pure anger. Pretty sad he couldn't put the guy out or even drop him.

I don't know what the idiot who boxed him thought would happen though. Of course this guys gonna go ham on you why even try this now you've got brain damage. 

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,566
  • Post Score: 275

02.13.2024 | 11:10 AM ET

I had a kind of different take watching the video.

Seemed to me that clearly it was supposed to be a friendly sparring session where the influencer dude could try and mix it up a little bit and try to land some good punches on Strickland.  Then Strickland takes it *way* too far and starts unloading full power shots.  Good thing the influencer guy had a chin and didn't get badly KTFO'd, which probably could have been both a PR disaster and a legal liability.

Forrest Griffin was probably thinking "*** I need to stop Sean right now" and he frantically stepped in before **** got real bad.

"I live, I die, I live again."

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,765  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,787
  • Post Score: 273

02.13.2024 | 12:41 PM ET

You know Sean isn't friendly haha

I mean I agree with you and it would have been a PR disaster and legal liability, and was that Forrest who stepped in? Hah, didn't notice that. 

I think if you're gonna do that, handle it like Chris Curtis did against the guy who claimed to be a 200-0 street fighter. Curtis actually has a brain though. 

* Edited at 02.13.2024, 12:42 PM ET *

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

HI_DEFFF
HI_DEFFF
  • Predictions:  696  |  72.8%
  • Forum Posts:  91
  • Post Score: 203

02.13.2024 | 1:00 PM ET

The UFC PI allows anyone in? With their 100 cameras on every side of the Octagon. While other fighters could be there training. Just seems kind of staged by the UFC with their recent new found influencer friends. 

typically when Sean and Chris or any other fighter do this its at their home gym. The fact this was at the PI with a million cameras in the background, Griffin randomly being there in the ring with them. It all seems very staged to some degree.

Pains me to agree with Brenda Schlaub but something seems weird here. Its gotten a million clicks so it worked. 

"Cut every fighter with a criminal record so the Tapology dorks don't have to watch bad guys fist fight."

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,566
  • Post Score: 275

02.13.2024 | 3:53 PM ET

@HiDefff 
Not even sure what you mean by staged. It was obviously a planned thing for them to get in there and be record on camera. It's not random for Griffin to be there, he works there. The only thing that I think went wrong is that Strickland took it too far.

"I live, I die, I live again."

HI_DEFFF
HI_DEFFF

02.13.2024 | 4:22 PM ET

Clearly the punches were real but I think the UFC marketing set the entire thing up. 

You mean to tell me anyone can walk into the UFC PI with their camera's and request to spar UFC champions or former champions? Or do you require a certain amount of IG followers? 

Well if that's the case why is Jake Paul and everyone else who calls out the fighters not doing it at the PI? 

There's a reason the UFC is all of a sudden best friends with all of these internet streamers. This is the same guy who wanted special rules to go do this with Mikey Musumeci but he has no problem just out of the blue sparring Strickland in a cage? Makes no sense. 

People keep mentioning he's lucky "Sean didn't go crazy"  If you think the UFC is letting a non professional civilian in a building they own and hold liability for to spar/fight their former champion without prior knowledge of the event, giving permission, and signing waivers, and allowing camera's in, you are crazy. The UFC is benefitting off of it by clicks and new eyes from the streamer dorks fans. They know exactly what they are doing and its working. People haven't stopped talking about it since the video came out. 

"Cut every fighter with a criminal record so the Tapology dorks don't have to watch bad guys fist fight."

grayerman
grayerman
  • Predictions:  847  |  64.0%
  • Forum Posts:  575
  • Post Score: 63

02.13.2024 | 9:53 PM ET

@HI_DEFFF 
I don't think anyone is disagreeing with what you are saying. Yes the UFC brought them there but they didn't tell Sean to unload on him

"He's Terrence Thornton, I'm Terrence Crawford, yeah i'm whooping feet"

HI_DEFFF
HI_DEFFF

02.14.2024 | 10:45 AM ET

That's naive I think personally. I believe they knew good and well what he was going to do. As did the influencer kid. If they would have pitter pattered for 5 minutes no one would watch the video a million times or be talking about it and it would have been useless. 

Everyone there knew exactly what was going to happen IMO. 

ZoomerBet
ZoomerBet
  • Predictions:  2,999  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  1,136
  • Post Score: 269

02.14.2024 | 11:46 AM ET

Yo welcome back Hideff

"Excuse me guys, I want to say something. I want to stay humble, but I have to talk because you guys talk too much"

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise
  • Predictions:  16,323  |  67.3%
  • Forum Posts:  32,406
  • Post Score: 89

02.14.2024 | 1:07 PM ET

The ufc never brought him there, Sneako told Sean when they met at the powerslap event that he was going to be training at the PI with jake sheilds that day. Sean asked him to go to XC but he responded by saying he would be at the PI. This stunt has been huge for the ufc but I don’t think it was something they purposely set up, you can literally see video proof of Sean and Sneako setting up the meet at the power slap event 

"“Unfortunately you can’t talk like that on FOX” - Joe Rogan"

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,350  |  64.4%
  • Forum Posts:  6,386
  • Post Score: 135

02.14.2024 | 2:38 PM ET

A personal touch

In smaller print it says **** you to Hamass like right on the tip.

"“I took no damage,” Hill said. “Most of the fall was me falling down"

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke
  • Predictions:  29,818  |  80.8%
  • Forum Posts:  4,558
  • Post Score: 236

02.14.2024 | 5:43 PM ET

Lol if anything that's a sign of good journalism, touched a nerve

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

AxaFin
AxaFin
  • Predictions:  1,544  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  1,801
  • Post Score: 144

02.16.2024 | 1:09 AM ET

Sneako is a cuck and this new trend of him getting wristlocked by Nate and getting punched in the face by Strickland is just the tip of the iceberg on how far this desperate influencer guy is willing to go to be relevant at all. When Andrew Tate got mainstream he was leeching there too with Adin Ross. 
260lb Bradley Martyn guy who got mainstream memed for a while Sneako went and sparred him or something.
Anybody who gets their 15 minutes of fame can expect a call from this little weird freak to show up and get molested or abused in some sort of way just so he can get his own slice of the popularity pie.
These ******* narcissists somehow have an audience but I have never seen or talked to anybody who actually follows this fool.

"I've lost 7000€ on Jared Cannonier."

AxaFin
AxaFin
  • Predictions:  1,544  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  1,801
  • Post Score: 144

02.16.2024 | 1:15 AM ET

Same with Strickland he claims to be all high and mighty savior of masculinity in the US but in reality he's just a dummy who is being used and laughed at by these social media freaks
Industry plant NinaDrama also rides hard with him and thinks that us fans somehow love her or something.
I don't know if I'm just getting old but I don't really care about any of it. the UFC Soap Opera is just catering to complete idiots who don't have their own opinions and go on social media talking about fighters personal lives hoping that they would kill themselves or something.
I can't even believe McGregor has any fans either at this point, did you see his GQ "10 Things I can't live without"? Dude really tricked us to watch him for 8 minutes plug 5 different businesses of his and not say anything real. Chael Sonnen was correct about him being a rich little weirdo.
my rant is over 

"I've lost 7000€ on Jared Cannonier."

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke
  • Predictions:  29,818  |  80.8%
  • Forum Posts:  4,558
  • Post Score: 236

02.16.2024 | 12:31 PM ET

Chael is often right, just not when predicting fights haha

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

Page 856

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Video – Sean O’Malley and Ryan Garcia Get Into Heated Debate During Live Stream: ‘I Could Literally Kill You’
  • MMA Mania : UFC 304 Gets Edwards Vs Muhammad, Aspinall Vs Blaydes
  • MMA Junkie : Bobby Green, Paddy Pimblett set to throw down at UFC 304 in Manchester
  • MMA Junkie : Interim heavyweight champ Tom Aspinall vs. Curtis Blaydes set for UFC 304 co-main event
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch BTL live now
  • Middle Easy : UFC Hall of Famer Daniel Cormier Offers Colby Covington Some Advice Following His Lackluster Effort Against Leon Edwards
  • UFC.com : Dana White Announces Key Bouts For UFC 304 In Manchester
  • MMAFighting.com : Leon Edwards, Tom Aspinall title defenses among five fights announced for UFC 304
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 304 official with Leon Edwards vs. Belal Muhammad headliner and more in Manchester
  • MMAFighting.com : Bellator Paris weigh-in results: Title fight official, one fighter misses
  • MMA Junkie : Renato Moicano prays Conor McGregor beats 'fake' Michael Chandler at UFC 303
  • MMA Mania : Fans Cry Steroids After Paul Reveals New Physique
  • Middle Easy : Sean Strickland Claims Paulo Costa Hasn’t Signed Contract for UFC 302 Fight: ‘You’re Acting Like You’ve Got Ovaries’
  • MMA Junkie : MMA Junkie Radio #3463: Bellator Paris and UFC Fight Night 241 previews, Fury-Usyk predictions, more
  • MMAFighting.com : Turki Alalshikh wants next UFC Saudi Arabia card to be ‘2 or 3 times’ bigger than June 22 event
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Bellator Champions Series: Paris ceremonial weigh-ins, faceoffs live stream
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Bellator Champions Series: Paris ceremonial weigh-ins, faceoffs live stream (noon ET)
  • MMA Mania : Gordon Ryan Reacts To FPI 7 Results
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC founder: Conor McGregor ‘has needle-moving equity’ ownership stake in bare-knuckle
  • MMAFighting.com : Renato Moicano calls out ‘motherf*cking steroid abuser’ Ryan Garcia