Tapology Forums

Rampage Jackson is a whiny baby...

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

theMMAmessiah
theMMAmessiah
  • Predictions:  7,993  |  66.5%
  • Forum Posts:  8,433
  • Post Score: 103

03.06.2012 | 9:19 AM ET

Not trying to bash here but Is it even fighter bashing if it's unequivocally true? Or if said person no longer exerts any quality of a fighter? Regardless of whether it is or not IDC I speak my mind. This dude is always crying about something, woe is him and how people are out to get him. But yet he can't even show up to fights on weight and hasn't had a good performance in years yet he's mad at the UFC and they don't deserve his employment? HA! Either buck up and act like a man or just go away and disappear, everyone knows you aren't getting another movie deal anytime soon.

Source is his twitter, he has been going on a rant all day about he doesn't need the UFC and their negativeness and that he will fight elsewhere, I think his ****** hurts. Besides, haven't we heard all this before?

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/3/6/2848512/quinton-rampage-jackson-leaving-ufc-mma-news

* Edited at 03.06.2012, 9:23 AM ET *

Responses

theMMAmessiah
theMMAmessiah
  • Predictions:  7,993  |  66.5%
  • Forum Posts:  8,433
  • Post Score: 103

03.06.2012 | 9:30 AM ET

and what has the UFC done so horrible to him anyway? Was it keeping him out of prison when he went on a criminalistic rampage running from police? Or when they gave him way more money than Pride, or when they gave him 2 separate opportunities on TUF? All the promotion they've put behind him the past couple years? The two title shots? Or is he pissed that Dana shuffled around his FOX card just so this little girl could fight where he wanted to(Japan) just so he can come in 6 lbs overweight and fight like my mother? This dude is a joke and there's no one I dislike more in the UFC.
p4pgoat
p4pgoat
  • Predictions:  4,888  |  62.9%
  • Forum Posts:  3,908
  • Post Score: 143

03.06.2012 | 9:51 AM ET

I think Rampage likes to blame others for his shortcomings. He  gets angry about losing and his outlet is to blame everything around him instead of looking in the mirror. Just my opinion anyway. I feel like BJ Penn is similiar. Always complaining about someone or something. I respect the hell out of both guys when it comes to stepping in the octagon but the crying about everything has gotten old for sure.

"We are all human, it's time to prove it."

Anik
Anik
  • Predictions:  6,592  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  17,508
  • Post Score: 160

03.06.2012 | 10:20 AM ET

Rampage, BJ and Nick Diaz are sewn from the same thread.

They're all great fighters but c'mon. Everything bad that happens to them is their fault.

"الله أكبرl"

putaforkinya
putaforkinya
  • Predictions:  10,025  |  59.2%
  • Forum Posts:  736
  • Post Score: 236

03.06.2012 | 11:28 AM ET

@anik lmao

i love rampage but totally true.  all his fault as is diaz and penn

@theMMAmessiah i think joe rogan said it best "Rampage is an emotional guy" 
i wouldn't say whiney but for sure he is emotional

" holy **** did you see that?, baddest ***********er ever, hooooly ****" -Dana White seconds after Silva KO'd Vitor

Anik
Anik
  • Predictions:  6,592  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  17,508
  • Post Score: 160

03.06.2012 | 11:30 AM ET

Emotional is a nicer way of saying little *****, so I don't know what Joe Rogan means.

"الله أكبرl"

putaforkinya
putaforkinya
  • Predictions:  10,025  |  59.2%
  • Forum Posts:  736
  • Post Score: 236

03.06.2012 | 11:31 AM ET

na, emotional > whiney although personally i get pissed if i was called either of them lol

" holy **** did you see that?, baddest ***********er ever, hooooly ****" -Dana White seconds after Silva KO'd Vitor

Brazilian Jitz
Brazilian Jitz
  • Predictions:  3,516  |  61.3%
  • Forum Posts:  6,816
  • Post Score: 211

03.06.2012 | 11:52 AM ET

Instinctive emotions last at most a few days. its been a while since he lost, and he has experience and gone through this before. I think this is just an inherent quality of Quinton. im tired of him, let him leave. The UFC does not need him to be successful.

"Albert Fish... I mean that guy was a real jerk!"

thinklikeafox
thinklikeafox
  • Predictions:  70  |  58.6%
  • Forum Posts:  10
  • Post Score: 150

03.06.2012 | 2:17 PM ET

I totally agree, the UFC has made Quinton more successful that he ever was in Pride and ever will be in film despite his uneven performances. He's coached two TUF seasons and probably headlined more PPVs than any other light heavyweight. He's even had two specials done on him (primetime and in the moment). He's one of the very few fighters that will probably never get cut as long as he goes out there and is competitive. He should be thanking the UFC, not complaining.

"I do not beleive in styles anymore. Styles keep us serperate, when we must be united together." -Bruce Lee

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

03.07.2012 | 12:50 PM ET

no one fighter is bigger than the sport. just leave.

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: A Follower Who Needs Validation
  • Middle Easy : Ryan Garcia Desperately Wants to Get on Joe Rogan’s Podcast: ‘He is Scared of Me’
  • UFC.com : Meet Featherweight Zygimantas Ramaska | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • UFC.com : Meet Featherweight Roedie Roets | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Dustin Poirier, the Bud Light Genie and an alien walk into a bar ...
  • Middle Easy : Bryce Mitchell Implores Parents to Stop Vaccinating Their Kids, Convinced Public Schooling Will Turn His Son Gay
  • UFC.com : Meet Middleweight Shamidkhan Magomedov | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • UFC.com : Meet Middleweight Ryan Loder | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • Middle Easy : Belal Muhammad Calls WWE Supporters ‘Real True’ Fans, Dubs ‘90%’ of UFC Fans as ‘Drunks That Don’t Care About Anyone’
  • MMA Mania : ‘F—k It, We’ll Sue Them’
  • MMA Junkie : Robert Whittaker: If Khamzat Chimaev doesn't manage his pace, 'it's going to be an early night for him'
  • Middle Easy : Son of UFC Legend Anderson Silva Will Fight Alongside Him at the Spaten Fight Night Event on June 15
  • MMA Junkie : PFL's Donn Davis responds to Bellator fighter complaints about inactivity, unpaid medicals: 'We're direct, fair and reasonable'
  • MMA Mania : ‘He’s Doing A Great, Amazing Job!’ Topuria Praises Nice Guy O’Malley
  • MMAFighting.com : Paddy Pimblett sends warning to ‘sh*t human being’ Bobby Green ahead of UFC 304
  • MMA Junkie : Kamaru Usman makes 'crazy' pitch of Oleksandr Usyk vs. Francis Ngannou: He's 'the biggest puncher out there'
  • MMA Mania : Fourth McGregor Fight? Poirier Doesn’t ‘Need That Bad Energy In My Life’
  • MMAFighting.com : Khalil Rountree Jr. suspended 2 months for doping violation, could face additional penalty in Nevada
  • MMA Junkie : Ilia Topuria praises 'showman' Sean O'Malley: 'I like him, he's doing a great job'
  • MMA Junkie : Mateusz Gamrot trashes Charles Oliveira for considering Colby Covington's callout: 'Thought you were better than that'