Tapology Forums

Who are the most popular UFC fighters on Twitter? A visual guide.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

jdeeden
jdeeden
  • Predictions:  20  |  60.0%
  • Forum Posts:  8
  • Post Score: 113

02.03.2011 | 11:05 PM ET

Who are the most popular UFC fighters on Twitter based on number of followers?   Below is a chart containing the top 10.  With the exception of Chuck (who is now VP of Biz Dev or whatever), all of these fighters are currently active.   For fun, I also included the number of "Friends" the fighter is following.  Because of space limitations, seeing the number of friends isn't always easy unless they have a lot.  I was on the fence about whether or not to even include friend counts, but I figured what the hell.  Might as well.

A larger, more interactive version of this chart which includes hard numbers for all 196 fighters can be viewed on the MMA Pop! blog, where I will be covering social media trends in MMA and the UFC with all kinds of graphs and charts and other fun stuff. 

And if you weren't aware of my UFC Bar Guide, check that out too if you're looking for a spot in your neighborhood to catch UFC 126.  

Reposted from: 

http://mmapop.fightnig.ht/who-are-the-most-popular-ufc-fighters-on-twit

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Bellator Champions Series Tapology coverage is now live
  • Gregory Babene vs. Costello van Steenis - The fighters are making their walk-outs.
  • Join the Bellator Champions Series live discussion
  • Tapology Picks: Gregory Babene 19% Costello van Steenis 81%
  • Gregory "Blade" Babene (23-11-0, 1 NC) IDF, FR is the #79th Top Middleweight MMA fighter.
  • Costello "The Spaniard" van Steenis (14-3-0) NL is the #59th Top Middleweight MMA fighter.
  • Bellator Champions Series features 10 MMA bouts
  • The event takes place from Accor Arena in Paris, France