Tapology Forums

ESPN Outside the Lines

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Bklyn_Jay MMA
Bklyn_Jay MMA
  • Predictions:  131  |  67.9%
  • Forum Posts:  1
  • Post Score: 200

01.20.2012 | 12:47 PM ET

Anyone see that bum Ken Scamrock on ESPN OTL what a mess. You think this guy could have gotten a hair cut or brush it he looked like a drunk. My favorite part is when he says that the UFC doesn't Pay and there a monopoly but he spends most of his time now training his to sons to be MMA fighters. What an ass they should have never put this guy in the UFC HOF.

"No tricks I ain't switchin"

Responses

jmcdowell
jmcdowell
  • Predictions:  1,448  |  63.7%
  • Forum Posts:  450
  • Post Score: 188

01.20.2012 | 1:03 PM ET

My favourite part is that they used a fighter (Shamrock) who sued the UFC to get a contract, lost, then was ordered by the court to pay the UFC $175,000 - which he agreed to pay via fights. BEST OF ALL ESPN didn't reveal ANY of this in the interview, the guy that they put front and centre to criticize Zuffa and the UFC had an enormous BIAS! Honestly, ESPN has lost a viewer if this is the kind of journalism I can expect to see. Thank goodness, the Ferittias and White had the stones to fire back. Who knows the number of stories I have watched with this kind of "National Enquirer" slant.

"“I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious” - Lombardi"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Robert Whittaker hopes Jiri Prochazka steers clear of UFC middleweight move because 'then we're enemies'
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch stock car racing champ take UFC 301 prospect for 120 mph ride
  • MMA Mania : Welterweight ‘Do Bronx’?! ‘That Will Lead To Money, History, And Legacy’
  • MMA Junkie : Tom Aspinall says UFC 304 start time 'just not fair' for U.K. fans
  • Middle Easy : Charles Oliveira Insists He Did Enough To Beat Arman Tsarukyan At UFC 300: ‘It’s Very Complex’
  • UFC.com : Exciting Fighters You Might Not Know | UFC 301: Pantoja vs Erceg
  • UFC.com : Coach Conversation | Alexandre Pantoja vs Steve Erceg
  • Bad Left Hook : Turki Alalshikh targets Wilder vs Anderson on Aug. 3
  • UFC.com : Fighters On The Rise | UFC 301
  • MMAFighting.com : Daniel Cormier gives advice to Ilia Topuria after ‘not coming off great’ in booking first title defense
  • UFC.com : UFC Rankings Report | Week of April 29, 2024
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Step up and face that man’: Bradley says if Canelo has any dignity he’ll face Benavidez
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Step up and face that man’: Tim Bradley says if Canelo has any dignity he’ll take on David Benavidez
  • Middle Easy : Arman Tsarukyan Docked $30k From His Fight Purse After Attempting to Punch a Fan at UFC 300
  • MMA Junkie : Jake Paul, Mike Tyson announce two-city press conference tour for Netflix boxing match
  • MMA Mania : US Maintains Level 2 Travel Advisory For Brazil
  • Middle Easy : Tom Aspinall Reacts To UFC 304’s ‘Absolutely Terrible’ Timing, Offers Solution For UK Fans
  • MMAFighting.com : Claressa Shields’ takeaway from first 3 MMA fights: ‘I have potential to be an MMA champion’
  • MMA Junkie : Daniel Cormier uses Dustin Poirier as example to argue Justin Gaethje one win from UFC title shot
  • MMAFighting.com : Copa Combate winner Ramiro Jimenez re-signs with Combate Global to new multi-fight deal