Topic: Off Topic

Should trans women enter women sports?

Closed Thread

This thread has been closed to new posts.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

TapyoDayx
TapyoDayx
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  24
  • Post Score: 104

06.02.2023 | 11:25 AM ET

I don't think they should but the gay community thinks they should.

Maybe there on to something.

Closed Thread

This thread has been closed to new posts.

Responses

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,727  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,779
  • Post Score: 273

06.02.2023 | 11:46 AM ET

No, but of course not. Ask a real woman, and they'll even tell you no if they're a MMA fighter. Fallon Fox was incredibly controversial, she transitioned at 27-28 years old. Even if you transition when you're 18-21, you'll have the bone structure of a man. You cannot take that away, many women's MMA fighters brought this up about Fallon Fox and were totally off board with it.

Invicta sadly tried to promote her, she then fought a woman who beat the **** out of her and elbowed her to a TKO. It was a great moment, sorry but this **** is getting out of control. I thought that would be the end of the conversation, I believe it was Ashley Evans Smith who destroyed her.

In conclusion, no. And I mean never. But obviously the way society is going, you can bet it'll happen again. You're not gonna see women transitioning to men and fighting, so it's incredibly silly and shows a fault in their thought process, but I know this could turn into a **** show so I don't want to get rude, but that is my opinion on the subject. 

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,263  |  64.3%
  • Forum Posts:  6,261
  • Post Score: 136

06.02.2023 | 4:09 PM ET

There is zero reason for Transw to fight women or Transm to fight men, if you want to see weird circus **** do open classes.
No weight no gender then anyone who wants to fight against people with unfair advantages and disadvantages can do so.
This is already going on in Europe and Asia, forcing top tier athletes to compete against people who are physiologically different is no different than juicers. 

"“I took no damage,” Hill said. “Most of the fall was me falling down"

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,544
  • Post Score: 262

06.02.2023 | 4:24 PM ET

Lol, it so unfair for the women athletes, I don’t care what anyone says, a Trans man will alway be a man, a trans women is a women, no surgary is going to change that, it defeats the purpose of separating the gender if you do this, maybe make they own league or something else because my personal philosophy on life is, you can do what you want unless it hurts other people, I’m agaist trans athletes competing in women sport because it hurts women 

"Quack quack quack"

CrimsonChinGuru
CrimsonChinGuru
  • Predictions:  3,115  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  10,536
  • Post Score: 109

06.02.2023 | 9:48 PM ET

I don't want men in thongs with no dongs playing butt bongo against women.

Or women who cut their woke whiners off to join the bongo banging sesh. 

"They killed Jesus for speaking the truth..."

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

06.03.2023 | 12:06 AM ET

I think its absolutely fabulous that sports are becoming more inclusive and diverse. I enjoy watching trans women inspire a new generation of women and girls to be the best they can be, but there is not enough education and tolerance in the often bigoted MMA/boxing community. Trans women also belong in WMMA and women's boxing as much as any other women's sport where they have been dominating, I think the reason they are scapegoated is cause they know the trans women will kick ass, they are the new divine feminine wave, a force of feminism

* Edited at 06.03.2023, 12:11 AM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,561
  • Post Score: 275

06.03.2023 | 10:39 AM ET

Closing this thread as I don't think it's possible for there to be a productive and thoughtful conversation about this right now.

"I live, I die, I live again."

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! Haney Requests Garcia Rematch Because ‘Weight Played A Role’ In Defeat
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Jamahal Hill Brutally Honest On UFC 300 Regrets, Who Should Be Next For Alex Pereira
  • MMA Mania : Return Of The Bare Knuckle King
  • MMA Mania : PFL MENA Inaugural Event Set For May 10 In Riyadh
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive – Jamahal Hill Talks ‘Crazy’ BMF Title Clash at UFC 300, Comments on Ryan Garcia’s Epic Troll Job
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Bisping warns Michael Chandler not to underestimate Conor McGregor: 'Can't be drunk on your own ego'
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘What goes around comes around’: Prograis says karma caught up to Haney in Garcia fight
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘What goes around comes around’: Regis Prograis says karma caught up to Devin Haney
  • MMA Mania : ‘Stop Running!’ Vieira Claims Harrison Declined UFC 303 Fight Offer
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Jamahal Hill On Fighting Khalil Rountree So Soon At UFC 303, Rejecting A Main Event
  • MMA Junkie : Karine Silva explains how fast UFC rise was actually deceivingly long
  • MMA Junkie : Marlon Vera calls out Petr Yan for November showdown after he previously 'declined,' Yan fires back
  • MMA Mania : VIDEO: Strongman Hall Breaks Pereira Punch Record ... Kind Of
  • MMAFighting.com : Coach Rafael Cordeiro: Beneil Dariush took time off after repeated head trauma in 2023
  • UFC.com : It’s Not Just Winning For Victor Henry, It’s How He Wins
  • MMA Junkie : Title or not, Jamahal Hill says Alex Pereira rematch has to happen
  • MMA Mania : Video: Hill Praises Pereira’s ‘Gritty’ UFC 300 Ref Block
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch Mike Perry, Thiago Alves engage in tense faceoff ahead of BKFC KnuckleMania IV showdown
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 press conference faceoffs featuring UFC vets Mike Perry, Thiago Alves
  • MMA Junkie : Uros Medic: 'Somebody is going to get oiled up' if I get snubbed of bonus at UFC on ESPN 55