Tapology Forums

That’s it, I am done… (Part 1)

Closed Thread

This thread has been closed to new posts.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

NotSabbath
NotSabbath
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  28
  • Post Score: 271

03.30.2023 | 4:49 PM ET

Alright, you know what? Enough of this. No more games, no more pretending who I really am. This ruse has gone on long enough. It is time to reveal my true intentions.

I am not Sabbath, nor am I not NotSabbath…these were merely coverups for my true identity. I am the ethereal prince Rah-Sha, son of Xa-Rah, The King of the planet Xansabar. Many years ago, my planet had been a thriving utopia of grace and wealth, where no famines or plagues had ever invaded our society. That was until, the alien race known as The ****-Flingers arrived. These beings were known for spreading ‘Zugoo’, a contagious form of cancer caused from direct contact with their fecal matter, which was often expelled from their face holes. Within’ mere weeks, the cancer had spread and desolated my beautiful home. It was however, not the Zugoo of which was inevitable cause of Xansabar’s destruction, but the cowardly leaders who neglected to intervene until it was too late. I was all that was left…

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 10 months, 2 weeks, 1 day, 5 hours, and 34 minutes from now.

Closed Thread

This thread has been closed to new posts.

Responses

NotSabbath
NotSabbath

03.30.2023 | 4:53 PM ET

You know what? That’s it. I’m done…(Part 2)

I miraculously escaped, found myself on earth, left with the traumas of my past. For centuries I roamed, seeking purpose…until I stumbled across Tapology. It was much like my home, right down to the source of it’s downfall: The Cancer.
Upon realizing it’s inevitable downfall, I made myself the antagonist, the embodiment and representation of The ****-Flingers, all for the sole purpose of a warning to those wishing for simpler times, wishing to go back to an age where these loathsome vermin did not invade every crevice of their home. In return, I teach everyone here a lesson: Don’t hate the player, hate the game.
Ask yourselves: Why does scum like me continue to exist on this site? The answer is quite simple: Because I am allowed to. I exist within’ the rules of your own realm. Every button I push, I push without limitations, without restraints. There is no threads holding me together, only I and I alone. If anyone is to blame for this chaos, it is the owners for letting me getting away with it. It is their fault for allowing me to purge their lands and pop more hymens than Ghengis Kahn. I am the monster you have all created, as are Baldric, RahDrew, and every other ******-ass thunder **** who indulge in madness. Like the rise of the machines, we are designed to be your adversary.
And in the end, I’m a trash-humping, puppy fornicating, foreskin eating hunchback neanderthal ***********er. I am the alpha, and the omega. I am the immovable object and the unstoppable force. I am the ***** that smells your fear.
I am, inevitable.

A moderator has publicly marked this as inappropriate. Please be respectful on Tapology otherwise suspensions may be levied.
This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 10 months, 2 weeks, 1 day, 5 hours, and 34 minutes from now.
baremaras
baremaras
  • Predictions:  3,139  |  71.6%
  • Forum Posts:  1,765
  • Post Score: -18

03.30.2023 | 4:55 PM ET

*** is this cringe roleplaying???

* Edited at 03.30.2023, 4:55 PM ET *

NotSabbath
NotSabbath

03.30.2023 | 4:55 PM ET

Gregory

I am done. Finish me Greg, you know you want to. Obliterate me from the site. And if for some god forsaken reason you hesitate, I want you to know: Despite our differences, our quarrels…I always thought you were a dirty, no-good ******.

A moderator has publicly marked this as inappropriate. Please be respectful on Tapology otherwise suspensions may be levied.
baremaras
baremaras
  • Predictions:  3,139  |  71.6%
  • Forum Posts:  1,765
  • Post Score: -18

03.30.2023 | 4:58 PM ET

no one ******* cares ****** LOL 
CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook
  • Predictions:  2,427  |  56.5%
  • Forum Posts:  6,017
  • Post Score: 172

03.30.2023 | 5:12 PM ET

download GoodRx if you can't afford your prescription bro

"🏴 No Quarter Given 🏴"

AndresMontana
AndresMontana
  • Predictions:  2,895  |  74.1%
  • Forum Posts:  1,209
  • Post Score: -7

03.30.2023 | 6:23 PM ET

Goodbye *****
This user is suspended from posting until 1 year, 4 months, 1 week, 3 days, 6 hours, and 48 minutes from now.

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Watch ‘Demolidor’ Rescue Dogs From Brazilian Flood
  • MMA Mania : UFC Vegas 92: Best betting props, parlays and picks
  • MMA Mania : UFC Vegas 92: Best Betting Props, Parlays And Picks
  • MMA Junkie : 'Reborn' Ramiz Brahimaj returns to UFC with new perspective after 'nasty' injury jeopardized career
  • MMA Mania : ‘Two Or Three Times Bigger!’ Saudi Arabia Has Big Plans For Second UFC Event
  • MMA Junkie : UFC matchmaker Mick Maynard offers insight on scouting regional talent
  • MMAFighting.com : No Bets Barred: Breaking down Tyson Fury vs. Oleksandr Usyk, UFC Vegas 92, and Bellator Paris
  • Middle Easy : Joe Rogan Believes MMA’s Current Rule Set Favors Strikers: ‘I Don’t Think People Should Stand You Up, Ever’
  • MMA Junkie : Carlston Harris hopes UFC Fight Night 241 win leads to 'good names' like Neil Magny, Geoff Neal
  • MMA Mania : Video: Gorimbo Breaks Down After Coach’s Mother Dies On Media Day
  • MMA Junkie : UFC Fight Night 241's Vinicius Salvador guarantees first-round KO of Adrian Yanez: 'Write it down'
  • MMAFighting.com : Tyson Fury vs. Oleksandr Usyk full fight card
  • Middle Easy : Tim Welch Rates Mike Tyson’s Chances vs. Jake Paul: ‘Early On, He’s Gonna Be Scary’
  • MMA Mania : Barboza The BMF? ‘Who Has Better Highlight KOs Than Me?’
  • MMAFighting.com : Ring announcer Dan Hennessy retiring after viral screw up: ‘No longer the world’s punching bag’
  • MMA Junkie : 'Only Mancunian' Lerone Murphy appreciates full circle moment, crosses fingers for UFC 304
  • MMAFighting.com : Cédric Doumbé: Anthony Pettis fight ‘99 percent’ a done deal
  • UFC.com : Meet Middleweight Mark Hulme | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • MMA Junkie : UFC veteran Edson Barboza calls for BMF title fight vs. Max Holloway: 'I think I deserve that'
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC matchmaker sends emphatic message to prospects hoping to get noticed and signed