Tapology Forums

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

theMMAmessiah
theMMAmessiah
  • Predictions:  7,993  |  66.5%
  • Forum Posts:  8,433
  • Post Score: 103

01.14.2012 | 2:43 PM ET

Okay well this is straight ********. Like I already admitted above, When I joined I had two accounts for prediction purposes only. One account I picked every fight and the one I posted with I just picked UFC cards, sometimes I would be browsing the forums on my other account because I had just made picks, occasionally I would give thumbs on this account as I was browsing just like anyone else would, and if I came across one of my posts yeah I threw a thumb on it, so what. It took two seconds and it's not like I was hurting anything. My post score is 50, obviously if I was creating all sorts of multiple accounts to only give me thumbs, I think it might be a little better than that.

Now to the accusation of me doing this yesterday, I have already stated in atleast a couple different threads that my girlfriend and I are going to the UFC on Fox 2 event coming up, with that said she is trying to learn more about the sport. I had been planning on creating her an account to make UFC predictions for a while but I just got around to it yesterday morning so she could make the UFC 142 picks and I was super close to my 1st stripe so I was thinking of how to get points so that just hit me. 

Now the thread that Gregory is referring to is the Grand Prix thread where you decided who won by votes. And I did get into a debate about who would win between Aoki and Benavidez, as this was going on Chelsie was sitting next to me and said she wanted to make her picks as she was doing that I told her to go to that thread and tell me who she thought would win. She saw their pictures and immediately said Benavidez so I told her to thumb it and explained to her the debate I had gotten into about this fight. She then read the argument and just thumbed a couple of my posts. That is exactly what happened, if you go to our pages you will see our upcoming UFC picks are not the same, and the fact that Gregory has made all these assumptions without even looking into it for more then a couple seconds then to try and put me on blast like this is *********. I've been one of the most loyal members and contributors to this site for almost 5 months now. I sometimes may get out of hand in my debates as others do as well, but for the most part I do nothing but come here and try to talk MMA with people that I enjoy it with. 

But even though now that I've laid this out, with the creator of this website having a post like that it doesn't even matter what I say so I guess go ahead and flame on over something that isn't even true. 

* Edited at 01.14.2012, 2:45 PM ET *

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Bookies Back Islam Over Arman (But Not Leon)
  • MMA Mania : Poirier, Nine Others Suspended By NJSACB
  • MMA Junkie : 'I'm not gonna hate on them': UFC 302 winners reveal how they feel about new gloves
  • UFC.com : Youngest Athletes Currently In The UFC
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 302 medical suspensions: Dustin Poirier out indefinitely for two potential injuries
  • MMAFighting.com : Jimmy Smith returning to Bellator broadcast team starting with Dublin card in June
  • Jits Magazine : Victor Hugo Withdraws From ADCC 2024 To Enter Craig Jones Invitational
  • MMA Mania : VIDEO: Sound & Pound — Is Makhachev P4P No. 1?
  • Middle Easy : Ex-UFC Star Marlon Moraes Sworn In As Florida Police Officer
  • UFC.com : Fighters on the Rise | UFC Louisville
  • MMA Junkie : Daniel Cormier says Conor McGregor canceling UFC 303 press conference is 'a little worrisome'
  • MMAFighting.com : Eddie Alvarez extremely confident Arman Tsarukyan beats Islam Makhachev, breaks down Khabib comparison
  • UFC.com : GLORY Star Bekah Irwin Awaits Her Fury FC Debut | UFC FIGHT PASS
  • MMA Mania : Video: Poirier Draws Hero’s Welcome In Lafayette
  • UFC.com : UFC UNFILTERED | Recapping UFC 302 & celebrating Matt's 50th birthday w/ Din Thomas
  • UFC.com : Gennrich Not Intimidated By Lewis Or Betting Odds | UFC FIGHT PASS
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch Dustin Poirier get hero’s welcome in Lafayette following gutsy effort at UFC 302
  • MMA Junkie : Kayla Harrison resents PFL co-owner Donn Davis making 'bullsh*t' comparison to Kevin Durant
  • Bad Left Hook : Shields to face heavyweight champion Lepage-Joanisse on July 27
  • Bad Left Hook : Claressa Shields to face heavyweight champion Vanessa Lepage-Joanisse on June 27