Topic: Site Features & Issues

Can't create rankings?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Dead
Dead
  • Predictions:  13  |  38.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5
  • Post Score: 120

03.21.2022 | 9:37 PM ET

So I'm new here, just got the go ahead to post on the forum. But I'm still unable to create any rankings. Is there something I'm supposed to do in order to enable access to this feature?

To be clear, I am able to edit and click "save" on a rankings list. But it never shows up in my rankings page and it doesn't count towards points. When I attempt to edit, my previous comment is saved but the ranking always revert to the auto-ranking. 

Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks. 

Responses

CangrejoRuiz
CangrejoRuiz
  • Predictions:  15,431  |  64.7%
  • Forum Posts:  804
  • Post Score: 185

03.22.2022 | 5:24 AM ET

The autoranking is the consensus ranking. If you want to see yours, try clicking in 'view my ranking'. About the points, these are only awarded when you create a tapology ranking. You sure you are creating one of those?

"I was involved in a robbery with Mike Beltran"

Dead
Dead
  • Predictions:  13  |  38.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5
  • Post Score: 120

03.27.2022 | 2:01 AM ET

-

* Edited at 03.27.2022, 2:04 AM ET *

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• LFA 182 Tapology coverage is now live
  • Nikita Kulshin vs. Cedric Gunnison - Round 2 is in progress.
  • Join the LFA 182 live discussion
  • Tapology Picks: Cedric Gunnison 7% Nikita Kulshin 93%
  • Cedric "The Gunman" Gunnison (7-2-0) VA, US is the #20th Pro Mens Lightweight in US Southeast.
  • Nikita Kulshin (5-0-0) Resp. Severnaya Osetiya-Alaniya, RU is the #143rd Pro Mens Lightweight in Russia.
  • LFA 182 features 11 MMA bouts
  • The event takes place from Sanford Pentagon in Sioux Falls, South Dakota