Tapology Forums

**OFFICIAL** The 2012 MVP of Tapology scores/leaderboards

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

theMMAmessiah
theMMAmessiah
  • Predictions:  7,993  |  66.5%
  • Forum Posts:  8,433
  • Post Score: 103

12.11.2011 | 4:22 PM ET

Here we are folks. The epic draft just concluded and we have our ten teams! This is the thread we will come to discuss the MVP race as well as the championship, it is also the thread I will update everything in. Just so the captains know. Everyone who is currently and will join Tapology in the future are free agents. Someone on your team stops coming or just isn't producing? Drop him and pick someone up to improve your team! Nothing is off limits. With that being said, here is a list of teams:

Pikture Perfect                       
  • Poir420                              
  • ACFMMA
  • OldmanGloom
  • HavokDM
  • sreimuth
  • MajorRyan
  • bonestar
  • livesteel
  • outlawmusic

Swick With It
  • Swickotine
  • R1zla
  • mulefloyd
  • wake99
  • Live2Wrestle
  • Prodigykid14
  • benjaminbrandt
  • buffalo ben
  • joker313
  • Orange Hippo

Jedi Mind Picks
  • Jersey0525
  • itfigures
  • trevpicks
  • Thiagosilva9794
  • Heroak
  • Michigandolphin
  • ian729
  • flying_frontkick
  • snowman
  • citizenll

Team Punk Rock
  • JayKool777
  • FresnoMMA
  • loneronin
  • TheMMAmessiah
  • MikeLovesTacos XD
  • Wishishere
  • jaffacakehero
  • MMApicker42
  • Daguentha
  • Joe Kerr

FightClub
  • CashBrewyn
  • kalibo
  • t0rch
  • Bigj383
  • RWLawman
  • MegaDave
  • lbj6
  • thefreeman
  • tylerdurdon
  • NetHazard

Tapology Fisters
  • KallousKlown
  • WarJorge
  • Philbartu
  • mmAPR0digy
  • Vorpal_Raddish
  • haugemachine25
  • ONE HIT QUIT
  • Crumx7
  • Gastronaut
  • Beastmaster

AmeriCAN Werewolves
  • Wolfmanhowl
  • Gregory
  • geezhound
  • operez24
  • bbman182
  • Japanesesteel
  • Type138
  • Crimedawg92
  • catalogger
  • Lopati

Honey Badgers
  • Soccerkick
  • Dannotheman
  • Minotauro11
  • Rowlison
  • Skeet2b
  • Oldnick
  • DietDrPepper
  • Mortis
  • Krisjian
  • Budgellism

Good Luck to everyone and you already know Team Punk Rock is winning!!!

* Edited at 12.11.2011, 10:06 PM ET *

Responses Page 66

kallousklown
kallousklown
  • Predictions:  24,203  |  62.6%
  • Forum Posts:  10,967
  • Post Score: 177

01.29.2012 | 10:33 PM ET

So did niklust earn the ability to participate or or earned not being able to participate?

"Are we gonna jump, or we just gonna jerk each other off?"

theMMAmessiah
theMMAmessiah

01.29.2012 | 10:40 PM ET

it has nothing to do with arguments. Everytime he sees a post of mine, even when I'm not even talking to him, he spouts off utter ******** about my fake girlfriend and all this other ****. When I've never even said anything to the guy. Also in addition to that, he came in saying that he was too good to just join a team and that he wanted his own team. Then criticized the rules and called our setup stupid. So yeah, that is pretty much why I said that, but if a captain wants to pick him up, I'm not going to forbid him from doing so.

* Edited at 01.29.2012, 10:42 PM ET *

rorschach
rorschach
  • Predictions:  4,978  |  64.6%
  • Forum Posts:  1,120
  • Post Score: 153

01.29.2012 | 10:40 PM ET

@Gastronaut I think players have to be drafted to a team.

"I will **** you." ~Me

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

01.29.2012 | 10:48 PM ET

messiah makes good points and he created the game so lets enjoy. he said anybody could pick him up and thats fair.
GASTRONAUT
GASTRONAUT
  • Predictions:  5,582  |  60.5%
  • Forum Posts:  946
  • Post Score: 191

01.29.2012 | 11:02 PM ET

@rorschach, I know he must be drafted, i just thought messiah was saying no one was allowed to draft him, which I see now, he didn't.  All is well.  Thanks for the explanation @messiah.
rorschach
rorschach
  • Predictions:  4,978  |  64.6%
  • Forum Posts:  1,120
  • Post Score: 153

01.29.2012 | 11:27 PM ET

@Gastronaut cool homie, I see. I figured you knew, but if you didn't I just wanted to help out. Honestly I'm surprised @Nik Lust isn't on a team, he's pretty active on these boards, which I guess led me to believe he was already part of the game.

"I will **** you." ~Me

WarJorge
WarJorge
  • Predictions:  2,196  |  64.0%
  • Forum Posts:  16
  • Post Score: 256

01.29.2012 | 11:36 PM ET

Man, sorry I missed a few events. This sort of gets watered down for me with so many events and a bunch of 0-0 guys, kinda ****** to be honest. Would like to see a better standard for picks.

I'll try to stay on top of my picks

"If you want REAL competition, ask me about our Fantasy Fighting Leagues!"

kallousklown
kallousklown

01.29.2012 | 11:37 PM ET

Good to see you on the boards again, warjorge.

joe kerr
joe kerr
  • Predictions:  247,705  |  68.9%
  • Forum Posts:  4,850
  • Post Score: 267

01.30.2012 | 12:43 AM ET

The House of Punk shall not suffer because of me!

By my count I made picks in 14 events (1 still pending) and got the total of 5100 points (500 still pending). Took the 17th, the 15th, the 8th and the 1st place (BONUS!) in 4 of the events (1 pending) with the total of  77-46 (2 NC), 23 P and 3 D correct picks. I think. The last card is still pending and I'm kind of sleepy now. Admittedly there are better scores and I'm not winning the weekend contest any time soon, but still it's nothing to sneer at I believe:).

For the Punk Rock!

"If the enemy rejects the ground, I would take him down by tackle. Why didn’t he [Royler] do so? May I introduce him to a good coach? His tackle was... like a girl’s one... Mr. Royler, how are you feeling?" - Kazushi Sakuraba

kallousklown
kallousklown

01.30.2012 | 12:48 AM ET

you're gonig down, porky pig.

joe kerr
joe kerr

01.30.2012 | 1:07 AM ET

Oh yeah? Just wait till my bros get here, doggie dog and then we'll see who goes where! Johnny, Stevie and Paul are gonna make dog food out of you!

And just wait till Gary gets here!

On second thought... let's leave Garry out of this....

"If the enemy rejects the ground, I would take him down by tackle. Why didn’t he [Royler] do so? May I introduce him to a good coach? His tackle was... like a girl’s one... Mr. Royler, how are you feeling?" - Kazushi Sakuraba

kallousklown
kallousklown

01.30.2012 | 1:08 AM ET

Pork is my favorite type of meat. Im warning you, Joe Pork.

joe kerr
joe kerr

01.30.2012 | 1:30 AM ET

Dunno what pig stories have you heard, kynoidklown, but lemme know if you heard this one - it's about a Big Bad Wolf who somehow got into his thick furry skull that he's gonna eat three little pigs. You know how the story ends? With the Big Bad Wolf boiling in a big pot.

What the story fails to mention though, is the half dozen ways in which the piggies then prepared the wolf meat (well, except for one piggy, he was always too impatient and preferred his meat raw and screaming) before eating him all in one sitting. And those were just three little yokels. Country simpletons who couldn't read and didn't even know how to build a proper shed. Guys whom Matt Hughes would call village idiots or country bumpkins.

Sure you wanna meet bros straight from the Veld?

kallousklown
kallousklown

01.30.2012 | 1:38 AM ET

That was my idiot twin brother. i todl him it was stupid to go down the chimney. Only one of those three future footballs was smart enough to build a proper house. Those little rednecks ran away from the wolf most of the story.

jersey0525
jersey0525
  • Predictions:  2,766  |  60.6%
  • Forum Posts:  4,536
  • Post Score: 188

01.30.2012 | 3:32 AM ET

damn! i purposefully stayed away from tapology all day in hopes that when i did get on the leaderboards would be done...damn pending events!!! lol

"im an OT (ORIGINAL TAPOLOGIST), I used to write for cagepages.com. NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT LEFT HAND SHOT"

theMMAmessiah
theMMAmessiah

01.30.2012 | 6:05 AM ET

what is the deal with this last pending event? 
theMMAmessiah
theMMAmessiah

01.30.2012 | 11:02 AM ET

starting to get a little ridiculous now with this event. It's been the only one pending going on 20 hours now, all the results are in, so if a mod can finally put that in or atleast explain what the deal is it'd be greatly appreciated.

* Edited at 01.30.2012, 11:11 AM ET *

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,577
  • Post Score: 275

01.30.2012 | 11:23 AM ET

How about not telling us how to run the site and whether or not an event's results are legit or not.

"I live, I die, I live again."

theMMAmessiah
theMMAmessiah

01.30.2012 | 11:31 AM ET

wasn't telling you how to run anything. Also didn't say the results were legit, the site says they are. If you guys aren't sure who won a fight, then why are there results for every one? Wouldn't you guys wait until you knew who won and how before you entered it? Also, when somebody is running something with members/customers as you are you don't address people like that. If Comcast for example had a bunch of channels listed in their database but then a customer asked why they couldn't see these channels. If the President addressed his curious customers with "How bout you not tell us how to do our jobs" even though either the channels were incorrect, or someone had just forgot to activate them, I don't think they'd keep their customers for very long.

Edit: Also, considering I'm a member who has tracked down multiple results when you guys couldn't track them down, maybe you should just tell me you appreciate my contributions, instead of just berating me when instead of helping find the results, I'm merely questioning why something hasn't been put in.

* Edited at 01.30.2012, 11:35 AM ET *

mulefloyd
mulefloyd
  • Predictions:  15,563  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  8,825
  • Post Score: 180

01.30.2012 | 11:38 AM ET

People who pay money can expect things.

"Grammar. The difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

Page 66

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : Anderson Silva says knockouts weren’t allowed in Chael Sonnen boxing exhibition
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 58 post-event facts: Prelim fighter scores ultra-rare finish
  • MMAFighting.com : Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen full fight video for boxing match
  • Middle Easy : Michael Chandler Drinks Away His Disappointment Over UFC 303 Main Event Cancellation; Conor McGregor Gives Update On Injury
  • MMA Mania : O’Malley Offers New Deodorant To ‘Smelly Boy’ Merab
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 5: Make your predictions for light heavyweights and lightweights in Salt Lake City
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Saudi Arabia fight card official with new lineup
  • MMA Junkie : Chael Sonnen objects to boxing draw vs. Anderson Silva: 'I won the first three rounds'
  • MMA Mania : Video! Perez Stretchered Out Of UFC Vegas 93
  • MMAFighting.com : Rafael dos Anjos gets revenge 8 years later by mocking Conor McGregor dropping out of UFC 303
  • Middle Easy : Cris Cyborg Scores Another KO Win In Boxing Match, Takes Dig At Claressa Shields
  • MMA Junkie : Tatsuro Taira hopes to get title shot vs. Alexandre Pantoja in 2024, become first Japanese UFC champion
  • MMA Mania : ‘Come Shut Me Up,’ Canelo
  • MMAFighting.com : New video shows exact moment Alex Pereira saved UFC 303 after Conor McGregor’s injury
  • MMA Junkie : Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen boxing exhibition: Best photos
  • Middle Easy : Caleb Plant Splashes Beer At Ryan Garcia’s Face At Tank Davis vs. Frank Martin Fight, Sends Message To ‘King Ry’
  • MMA Junkie : Cris Cyborg: Money has to be 'right' to face Claressa Shields in boxing
  • MMAFighting.com : Gervonta Davis reveals post-fight conversation with Ryan Garcia: ‘I’ll kick his ass again’
  • MMA Junkie : How to watch PFL 2024, Week 5: Who's fighting, lineup, start time, broadcast info
  • MMA Mania : UFC Vegas 93, The Morning After: Begging And Pleading For No More Apex