Topic: Fight Night Live at the Albert Hall

Fight Night Live at the Albert Hall: Arthur vs. Faraci

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  33,144
  • Post Score: 47

06.08.2021 | 9:54 AM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
Fight Night Live at the Albert Hall
Bout   Info
(Boxing)   Lyndon Arthur  defeats  Davide Faraci via KO/TKO   2:50 Round 9/12, 26:50 Total Bout Page
(Boxing)   Zach Parker  defeats  Sherzod Khusanov via KO/TKO, Left Hook Liver Shot   2:47 Round 1 of 10 Bout Page
(Boxing)   Dennis McCann  defeats  John Chuwa via KO/TKO   2:06 Round 2 of 8, 5:06 Total Bout Page
(Boxing)   Archie Sharp  defeats  Diego Andrade Jr. via Decision, Unanimous   10 Rounds, 30:00 Total Bout Page
(Boxing)   Sam Noakes  defeats  Lee Connelly via KO/TKO, Retirement   3:00 Round 3 of 6, 9:00 Total Bout Page
(Boxing)   Muhammad Ali  defeats  Lee Glover via Decision, Points   6 Rounds, 18:00 Total Bout Page
(Boxing)   Karol Itauma  defeats  Tim Ventrella via KO/TKO, Left Straight, Left Hook   2:30 Round 2 of 4, 5:30 Total Bout Page
(Boxing)   Levi Frankham  defeats  Dale Arrowsmith via Decision, Points   4 Rounds, 12:00 Total Bout Page

Responses Page 2

JayHyde3858
JayHyde3858
  • Predictions:  2,272  |  77.1%
  • Forum Posts:  1,238
  • Post Score: 161

07.10.2021 | 2:31 PM ET

There you go... Round No. 2... Stoppage for The Menace! I can see why his recent fights against European opposition may have swayed you to think a Points victory, but this result is down to matchmaking... McCann's previous 2 opponents would beat John Chuwa with ease and Frank Warren, with his Matchmaker have found an opponent for Dennis to look against, whilst fighting at The York Hall, Bethnal Green, London, in front of a live crowd, where McCann would feed of there energy and the buzz and push for a conclusive Stoppage victory... The Menace has a bright future fighting in the Bantamweight Division in the UK and just needs to be stepped up a level now after having approximately 10 Pro Fights against half decent European, African and UK opponents thus far... Well done Dennis ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿง๐ŸฅŠ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘

"If you find yourself in a fairly even fight... You didn't plan your mission properly!! ๐ŸฅŠ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘"

Heinrich2
Heinrich2
  • Predictions:  1,427  |  75.4%
  • Forum Posts:  472
  • Post Score: 107

07.10.2021 | 2:37 PM ET

Meh, typical Frank Warren card. :-(

Meh, typical Frank Warren card. Even in main event and co main event fights Warren puts his boxers against weak, scarily dangerous boxers.
We will probably see only boxers, who Warren intends to be winner, winning at this event.

Why not dig out another Dutch cruiserweight weighing 20lbs less for Dubois, Frank?
Heinrich2
Heinrich2
  • Predictions:  1,427  |  75.4%
  • Forum Posts:  472
  • Post Score: 107

07.10.2021 | 2:39 PM ET

@MattyViceGrip

>@JayHyde3858 Good bet there... McCann def covered (;

There is no bigger expert regarding combat sport on this website than JayHyde3858.

You will hardly find a better one than him at any website you search.
2021.07.10 2:45 PM ET

bout result

Karol Itauma defeats Tim Ventrella via KO/TKO at 2:30 of Round 2
JayHyde3858
JayHyde3858

07.10.2021 | 2:54 PM ET

Heinrich2 when it comes to Boxing I know a lot of stuff... Studied the Sport for over 25 Years and these days on a weekly basis, in depth too... It is a passion of mine and I have to know a thing or two, as I take a risk betting on outcomes... With regards to your above comments, Thank you kind Sir! I aim to contribute effectively to the Site ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿง๐ŸฅŠ๐Ÿ‘Š

"If you find yourself in a fairly even fight... You didn't plan your mission properly!! ๐ŸฅŠ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘"

JayHyde3858
JayHyde3858

07.10.2021 | 3:01 PM ET

Karol Itauma just scored an impressive finish against an over matched opponent in Tim Ventrella, but once Tim had finished trying to hold him for dear life in Round No. 2, knowing his days were numbered in a mere 4 x 3min Rounds tussle, there was only one way the fight was going to go once Karol connected on Tim's chin... Tim would be better served looking at the Professional Wrestling/Judo scene... Karol Itauma meanwhile is an ex Youth Olympic Gold Medalist, 20 Years Old, as raw, powerful natural Boxing ability and he his adapting very well to the Pro Ranks... At 6ft 1, stocky with plenty of Muscle, he brings the action and is always currently looking for the KO finish, whilst remaining patient and constantly thinking at the same time... A great young British Light Heavyweight prospect in Bricktop, I mean Frank Warren's stable, who seems to be breeding them at the moment, over here in the UK, what with, Lyndon Arthur, Anthony Yarde, Callum Johnson etc... Well done Karol ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Keep up the entertaining and very good work when in the Gym and then in the Ring ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿง๐ŸฅŠ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‘

JayHyde3858
JayHyde3858

07.10.2021 | 3:03 PM ET

Thank you for your valued Follow MattyViceGrip... Heinrich2... Again thanks for your kind comments with regards to the craft of Combat Sports predictions ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿง๐ŸฅŠ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‘

2021.07.10 3:05 PM ET

bout result

Zach Parker defeats Sherzod Khusanov via KO/TKO at 2:47 of Round 1
Mikey1903
Mikey1903
  • Predictions:  48,931  |  73.2%
  • Forum Posts:  9,119
  • Post Score: 300

07.10.2021 | 3:07 PM ET

Predictions: 8 of 8 Winners, 3 Perfect, 545 Points   |   13th Place

Like I said, Zach Parker, Dennis McCann both by KO. 

Really like the look of Parker. Time to get in with top 10 opposition. See how far he can go

"Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe ****! "

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke
  • Predictions:  29,624  |  80.8%
  • Forum Posts:  4,552
  • Post Score: 236

07.10.2021 | 3:10 PM ET

Predictions: 7 of 8 Winners, 3 Perfect, 450 Points   |   47th Place

Oh wow what a result! He put his name on the map right there 

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

Mikey1903
Mikey1903

07.10.2021 | 3:15 PM ET

Another KO incoming. Sam Noakes can CRACK!!! Every UK journeyman around 135lbs nightmare!!! Haha 

JayHyde3858
JayHyde3858

07.10.2021 | 3:17 PM ET

Cracking shot by one of Derbyshire's finest Boxing Prospects, Zachary Parker a few moments ago, who stopped his 41 year old, experienced and with a decent record, Uzbekistan opponent with a killer body shot... In the very 1st Round as well, which is very impressive... Parker has huge talent, is highly dedicated, carries excellent power in the Super Middleweight Division and his very much looking at hopefully fighting Canelo Alvarez in the Not too distant future, hopefully in the UK... In a Football Stadium too... In the meantime, I have a little list for the Matchmaker at Queensbury to consider... Rocky Fielding if he hisn't now retired, a rematch with Lennox Clarke or Umar Sadiq would be a perfect test to try Zach's credentials on his path to a World Title Shot... Make it happen Frank for September 2021 ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿง๐ŸฅŠ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‘

* Edited at 07.10.2021, 3:18 PM ET *

JayHyde3858
JayHyde3858

07.10.2021 | 3:24 PM ET

Sam Noakes, even against a durable 50 fight domestic level UK Journeyman in Lee Connelly, who usually lasts the distance in his fights, Noakes is stopping Connelly and probably by the 4th Round of a scheduled 6...latest... Sam Noakes carries serious power in his fists ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿง๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‘

2021.07.10 3:37 PM ET

bout result

Sam Noakes defeats Lee Connelly via KO/TKO at 3:00 of Round 3
Mikey1903
Mikey1903

07.10.2021 | 3:39 PM ET

Jay, isn't Parker Derbyshire ONLY prospect!!!??? Haha

JayHyde3858
JayHyde3858

07.10.2021 | 3:39 PM ET

Killamarsh, Sheffield, South Yorkshire hardened battler Lee Connelly is one tough fella, but when Sam Noakes is hitting you Round after Round with what feels like concrete fists, there is only so much you can do and so much your head and midriff can take... Sam Noakes is another tremendous, heavy handed Lightweight British prospect and he needs to be stepped up now, as he his just dismantling these tough Journeymen type Boxers, which is Great to see, but also shows you what level Sam is at after just 6 Professional Boxing bouts.... Well done Sam ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿง๐Ÿ‘Š๐ŸฅŠ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿ‘ A Round 3 Stoppage for Sam Noakes, expected given the calibre of the fighters really!! 

* Edited at 07.10.2021, 3:42 PM ET *

JayHyde3858
JayHyde3858

07.10.2021 | 3:49 PM ET

No Mikey, there is a few... Where is Cruiserweight Jack Massey from?? Plus there are others... I will let you think about this current fact... You have to admit, Zach Parker is starting to become a World Fringe Level operator at Super Middleweight... He again carries excellent power and his Stoppage of the never been stopped in over 20 previous Pro Boxing bouts Uzbekistan Boxer ranked in the World Top 50 Super Middleweights on the Boxrec Site and ex 2x Olympian was hugely impressive this evening... What a story that would be... Canelo Alvarez P4P No1 Vs Zach Parker for all the Super Middleweight Gold at Pride Park, Derby... Incredible Dream when you think about it ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿง๐Ÿ‘Š๐ŸฅŠ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿ‘

JayHyde3858
JayHyde3858

07.10.2021 | 3:55 PM ET

Pride of Britain, IBF Flyweight World Title Holder Sunny Edwards is an excellent British Boxing talent and is a fine young gentleman... Excellent commentator too when asked to do a spot on TV... A real class act, both inside and outside the Ring... He and Callum Johnson, along with BT Boxing Sports Presenter, Paul Dempsey are doing a cracking job of the commentary this evening... Keep it up fellas, great to hear your thoughts and opinions on the Sport of Professional Boxing ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿง๐Ÿ‘Š๐ŸฅŠ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿ‘

Mikey1903
Mikey1903

07.10.2021 | 4:14 PM ET

Haha Jay was a joke. Did you not see my earlier comment saying that I thought Parker was the best UK boxer that nobody has heard of? That was meant as a compliment by the way and I think more will get to know him soon.

Faraci just went up in my estimations with the CroCop Wildboys entrance!!!! 

JayHyde3858
JayHyde3858

07.10.2021 | 4:35 PM ET

Mikey, just having a bit of banter with you too... Just testing your Oracle knowledge of current Derbyshire Pro Boxers that's all... What your thoughts on the Euro's both now involving Lyndon Arthur and Davide Faraci, along with tomorrow evening's entertainment... I trust you will be supporting the UK athletes Mikey?? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡นโšฝ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿง๐Ÿ‘Š๐ŸฅŠ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‘

Mikey1903
Mikey1903

07.10.2021 | 4:51 PM ET

Hahaha, the best joke you've ever told my man!!! Haha!

2021.07.10 4:52 PM ET

bout result

Lyndon Arthur defeats Davide Faraci via KO/TKO at 2:50 of Round 9
JayHyde3858
JayHyde3858

07.10.2021 | 5:04 PM ET

Lyndon Arthur just applied King Arthur's Sword โš”๏ธto the efforts of Davide Faraci this evening and in all fairness Won me some money with a very good 2 Knockdown and result Punching Stoppage victory... However, Faraci is European level at best, probably Not even title holding, with the quality of other European Light Heavyweight Fighters and Lyndon Arthur made that very hard work in patches and lost needless Rounds by being complacent, lazy and careless with his defence... He probably fought to the level of his opponent tonight, but he his definitely Not World Title Level ready, despite his excellent stiff Jab, that the Boxing Pundits keep mentioning every fight, large array of shots, some placing and some power, including Uppercuts and Hooks and Boxing Brain... Joe Smith Jr would Stop him inside 8...Bivol would easily bet him on Points or also Stop him late... He shouldn't even consider getting in a Ring with Beterbiev... Kovalev would also probably stop him inside 9-10...Buatsi, Callum Johnson definitely beat him and I keep scratching my head as to how Anthony Yarde lost to him... Mind Boggling to me... Lions in the Camp, I say listen there are Lions in the Camp ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ to be precise โšฝ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น and in a rematch, Anthony Yarde beats Lyndon Arthur via Stoppage, if he utilises the right tactics into the second half of the fight and leaves it all in the Ring... Lyndon will Not be able to beat Yarde with a Consistent Jab like performance second time around and I am really confident that the right Anthony Yarde breaks Lyndon Arthur down and stops him with power Punching Combinations inside the distance, between 9 - 12 the next time they meet in the Ring... Boom๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿง๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘Š๐ŸฅŠ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‘โš”๏ธ

* Edited at 07.10.2021, 5:06 PM ET *

Mattlex
Mattlex
  • Predictions:  5,418  |  71.1%
  • Forum Posts:  347
  • Post Score: 232

07.10.2021 | 5:54 PM ET

Predictions: 8 of 8 Winners, 4 Perfect, 540 Points   |   Tied for 14th with 8 others

Goodluck to you also @Stephen Terry Watching this is making me so nervous hah 

"Be greedy when others are fearful - Warren Buffett"

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC.com : Weigh-In Results | UFC 301: Pantoja vs Erceg
  • The Athletic : UFC 301 predictions, previews, odds: Alexandre Pantoja looks to defend title in front of home Brazilian crowd
  • Jits Magazine : Full Lineup Announced For Fury Pro Grappling 10
  • MMA Mania : โ€˜Donโ€™t Come Near Me If I See You Ever Ryan Garciaโ€™
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Oliveira Vs. Gamrot? Naaaaaah
  • MMA Mania : UFC 301 Odds: โ€˜Prelimsโ€™ Props And More!
  • MMA Junkie : MMA Junkie's Fight of the Month for April: A thrilling battle for the BMF belt
  • MMA Junkie : Kevin Borjas: 'Alessandro Costa is now Mexican ... he'll be fighting as a visitor' at UFC 301 in Brazil
  • MMA Mania : Rematch! Prochazka โ€˜Most Likelyโ€™ Next For Pereira
  • MMA Junkie : Renato Moicano: 'I don't think it was very smart' for Alexandre Pantoja to fight Steve Erceg at UFC 301
  • MMAFighting.com : Top prospect Losene Keita explains turning down multiple offers from UFC, PFL: โ€˜I know my worthโ€™
  • MMA Mania : McGregorโ€™s High-Profile Backup? On One Condition ...
  • Middle Easy : โ€˜Bigโ€™ John McCarthy Weighs In on Jimmy Smithโ€™s Claim That Everyone โ€˜F*cking Hatedโ€™ Ronda Rousey
  • Bad Left Hook : โ€˜Incredibly difficult for Haney to takeโ€™: Hearn reacts to Garciaโ€™s failed drug test
  • Bad Left Hook : โ€˜Incredibly difficult for Devin Haney to takeโ€™: Eddie Hearn reacts to Ryan Garciaโ€™s failed drug test
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Bisping: 'Nasty bastard' Alexandre Pantoja has no weak areas, beats Steve Erceg at UFC 301
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302 poster released featuring Makhachev vs. Poirier, Strickland vs. Costa
  • MMA Mania : De La Hoya โ€˜Definitely Going To Sue For Defamationโ€™ After Canelo Spat
  • Bad Left Hook : Ennis vs Crowley official for July 13 in Philadelphia
  • Bad Left Hook : Jaron Ennis vs Cody Crowley official for July 13th in Philadelphia