Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,816  |  66.9%
  • Forum Posts:  7,611
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 794

stuthehistoryguy
stuthehistoryguy
  • Predictions:  10,536  |  63.1%
  • Forum Posts:  740
  • Post Score: 314

07.06.2023 | 1:10 PM ET

FistyMcKickerChoke

Yes, sir. That's why managers are important. They take a lot of flak, but a good one earns their cut. 

"I'm not on your side. I'm not on his side. I'm on the side or being right. - Richard Harrison Sr || Send all card updates to https://www.tapology.com/tickets/new"

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,858  |  69.3%
  • Forum Posts:  7,378
  • Post Score: 286

07.06.2023 | 2:44 PM ET

@FistyMcKickerChoke 

Yep, at the lower levels, the fighter's have to do a lot of the work outside the cage. I remember from when I was an editor, I'd have fighter's asking me to add their fights. Most were fraudulent or were lacking proof but in the few legitimate cases, I had to reach out to the promotor who I'd eaither hear nothing from or in a couple of cases, I was told that they'd hired the fighter for the show but didn't record the results of the event. A lot of the promotors don't care about the record keeping or the fighter's careers, they just make a fight card, collect the money from it and quickly forget about it and move onto the next one. 

My advice to all new fighter's is to keep receipts! If you have a fight on a local promotion, look into that promotion's past events and gage the quality of record keeping. Try and get a friend to film your fights as well, including the introductions and official result announcement. A lot of promotors will not have your back. 

* Edited at 07.06.2023, 2:46 PM ET *

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook
  • Predictions:  2,439  |  56.6%
  • Forum Posts:  6,023
  • Post Score: 172

07.06.2023 | 5:28 PM ET

if the rumors of Rousey returning to the UFC for UFC 300 are true now that Nunes is gone, that will have to be one of the most chicken**** acts in the history of combat sports if you ask me. this one fighter was so good that she made you retire from the sport, so far that you even refused to talk about it, for nearly 7 years straight, and now that she retired you want whatever sloppy seconds you can get? she's a legend and a pioneer for WMMA, but goddamn that is some cowardly **** for a "fighter" lol 

"🏴 No Quarter Given 🏴"

Baron Von Rattus
Baron Von Rattus
  • Predictions:  92  |  69.6%
  • Forum Posts:  693
  • Post Score: 304

07.06.2023 | 6:04 PM ET

I'd appreciate if anyone could do their own rankings on the list I made surrounding French fighters the UFC should sign. I'm decently knowledgeable on the European scene but im certain some of you are more francofilic mma nerds than me. Despite my hatred for the people i feel a sort of parental aspect to french mma, campaigning for a UFC Paris for ages and being fans of St denis , lazy king and others for a long time. Please help me fellow ******s, help me contribute to a list surrounding sportsmen of a country that is unanimously hated and who's fighters are predominantly born or descended from other nations 

PS the only two rankings are this accounts and my old, the old one having some outdated picks due to being made in 2021

* Edited at 07.06.2023, 6:05 PM ET *

"I’m in love, Robb, I’m in love with a billion billion people, and I know all of them better than I ever knew you, and they know me, all of me, and they love me."- A song for Lya

A moderator has publicly marked this as inappropriate. Please be respectful on Tapology otherwise suspensions may be levied.
baremaras
baremaras
  • Predictions:  3,139  |  71.6%
  • Forum Posts:  1,793
  • Post Score: -21

07.06.2023 | 7:18 PM ET

axel sola, immaf legend

also i dont like the racist tone in your post, why does it matter if a lot of french fighters descent from other countries? are you just pretending to be interested in french mma just so that you can be racist? ***

* Edited at 07.06.2023, 7:20 PM ET *

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise
  • Predictions:  16,601  |  67.3%
  • Forum Posts:  32,732
  • Post Score: 90

07.06.2023 | 7:23 PM ET

Oumar sy 
Axel Sola 
Baki chamsoudinov 
The younosov brothers (aboubakar and Turpal) 
Yousuf binate (not French but trains in france)

There’s a bunch of good French amateurs too but I’m blanking on most of their names. Mathide Aashenbrenner was one I was looking at but she lost to a can recently. Benoit prigent and his brother also look promising too. Also lazy kings brother, the lazy prince 

* Edited at 07.06.2023, 7:27 PM ET *

"“Unfortunately you can’t talk like that on FOX” - Joe Rogan"

Baron Von Rattus
Baron Von Rattus

07.06.2023 | 7:25 PM ET

Something i noticed, bunch of afro-french or dagestani guys. No racism intended mate. Once again i'm a fan of lazy king and st denis lol. Talks more of just about socio-economic factors of france, usually a fighting population arises from the impoverished/underprivledged, such as the turk descendants n the netherlands or travellers in Britain. Makes sense being former colonial descendants who are likely to have been from less priveledged backgrounds to be the prominent fighters,

"I’m in love, Robb, I’m in love with a billion billion people, and I know all of them better than I ever knew you, and they know me, all of me, and they love me."- A song for Lya

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,418  |  64.7%
  • Forum Posts:  6,486
  • Post Score: 134

07.06.2023 | 7:42 PM ET

LETS GO BRANDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"“I took no damage,” Hill said. “Most of the fall was me falling down"

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

07.06.2023 | 7:54 PM ET

@baremaras 

I'm not saying it's right but just to give a bit of context behind it,
@Baron Von Rattus 
is a fellow Brit and us Brits give the French a lot of **** for no real reason other than the fact that they're French. The French are common punchlines in British comedy and casually mocking the French is basically just a part of British culture. Similar thing with the Germans and Argentinians as well though the French seem to cop more **** then them. I don't have anything against the French but if someone said that they went to France, I'd probably jokingly reply something like "my condolences" or "I'm sorry that happened to you". No malice behind it, it's just the French are traditional whipping boys whenever they get mentioned.

* Edited at 07.06.2023, 7:57 PM ET *

Baron Von Rattus
Baron Von Rattus

07.06.2023 | 8:00 PM ET

Thanks for the backup stephen but he was referring to my reference of most french fighters not be ethnically french. A glancing point i made to mock the french, like to show how weak those surrenders are lol. Tbh didn't know he'd take so much offense to it, and worse accuse me of not caring about french mma, the shame. Too bad i wrote a college essay on the unexisting link between ethnicity and sucess within combat sports, with the actual causation being one of class. Chad Rat beats soy monkey. Disrespect me again and i'll hit you with the aryan stare. 

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,816  |  66.9%
  • Forum Posts:  7,611
  • Post Score: 262

07.06.2023 | 8:01 PM ET

Baramunds

I don’t get what racist, Baron said nothing bad, people really over use the word racist 

"Quack quack quack"

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,574
  • Post Score: 275

07.06.2023 | 8:06 PM ET

Well I certainly don't understand the "fellow ******s" line and in general that's not an acceptable word here.

"I live, I die, I live again."

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

07.06.2023 | 8:07 PM ET

@Baron Von Rattus 

Of course mate, I'm always going to come to the aid of a fellow Brit when someone starts defending those onion smelling, snail munchers!

^ For those unaware, the sentence above is a typical example of the sort of dry humour I described in my previous post.

Baron Von Rattus
Baron Von Rattus

07.06.2023 | 8:10 PM ET

I'm allowed to say it numb nuts, one of the only advantages of liking ****. I'm untouchable in that regard im afraid.

Maybe i shouldn't have just insulted Tapology's owner, nice knowing you guys lol

Gregory
Gregory

07.06.2023 | 8:15 PM ET

"Like ****" or not, you get no pass. It's an offensive word. 

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,418  |  64.7%
  • Forum Posts:  6,486
  • Post Score: 134

07.06.2023 | 8:17 PM ET

Hahahahha I keep misreading Barons posts, you Europeans are funny ******s!!
I was not offended if anyone cares.

"“I took no damage,” Hill said. “Most of the fall was me falling down"

Baron Von Rattus
Baron Von Rattus

07.06.2023 | 8:19 PM ET

An offensive word that as a member of the lgtbq community i am allowed to say, rather i'd consider it offensive for someone else to determine what a discriminated against peoples can retake language that was used to demean them. I won't use it in the future if it causes this much of a stir but idk why it's suddenly a problem, even after clarifying. 

el222
el222
  • Predictions:  1,433  |  66.2%
  • Forum Posts:  2,681
  • Post Score: 166

07.06.2023 | 8:23 PM ET

Baremaras you're such a brat lol 
Gregory
Gregory

07.06.2023 | 8:28 PM ET

It's an offensive word, and just like it's legitimate to be skeptical that
@Sabbaths Wife 
is actually Sabbath's wife, it's legitimate to be skeptical that you are truly a loud and proud "member of the lgbtq community" as opposed to just adopting a strange Tapology persona.

So no, you do not get a pass to say it.

el222
el222
  • Predictions:  1,433  |  66.2%
  • Forum Posts:  2,681
  • Post Score: 166

07.06.2023 | 8:31 PM ET

Baron, I think what Greg is trying to say is that you must provide him your gay card before you can drop the f bomb on here 

Page 794

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Jones: Stipe’s Shoddy Training Footage Is ‘Deception!’
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC free fight video: Dustin Poirier vs. Benoit Saint Denis
  • MMA Junkie : MMA Junkie's Knockout of the Month for May: Carlos Ulberg delivers 12-second stunner
  • MMA Mania : Video: McGregor Parties It Up Past 2AM
  • MMA Mania : Video: UFC 303’s McGregor Parties It Up Past 2 A.M.
  • MMA Junkie : Ronda Rousey: I'd be booed if I went back to a UFC event
  • MMAFighting.com : Kyra Gracie recalls battling sexism for the right to train jiu-jitsu and ‘have a voice’ in the family
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Conor McGregor parties in Dublin six weeks before UFC 303
  • MMA Mania : Stars Could Align For Poirier Vs. McGregor 4
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch: Urijah Faber strangles opponent into submission in combat jiu-jitsu match
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Kennedy Freeman, daughter of Ian Freeman, scores walkoff knockout at Cage Warriors 172
  • MMAFighting.com : Daniel Cormier reacts to Dustin Poirier retirement talks ahead of UFC 302: ‘I hate that’
  • MMA Junkie : On this date in MMA history: 'Rampage' Jackson KOs Chuck Liddell at UFC 71
  • MMA Mania : Makhachev: ‘Stiff’ New Gloves ‘Will Cause More Cuts’
  • MMAFighting.com : ‘UFC 302 countdown’ video
  • MMA Junkie : Twister alert! Prospect Luke Dally pulls off rare submission down under at Eternal MMA 84
  • MMAFighting.com : Charles Oliveira picks UFC champ Islam Makhachev to beat Dustin Poirier, Arman Tsarukyan
  • MMA Mania : Rousey Not Ready For UFC Events: ‘I’d Be Booed’
  • Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier ‘Hates’ How Dustin Poirier Recognizes The End Of His Career Heading Into Islam Makhachev Title Fight
  • MMA Junkie : Paige VanZant planning on Elle Brooke rematch for Misfits Boxing in London