Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,816  |  66.9%
  • Forum Posts:  7,618
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 784

TARTARA
TARTARA
  • Predictions:  54,084  |  69.0%
  • Forum Posts:  5,186
  • Post Score: 65

06.20.2023 | 6:57 PM ET

Check out the feed in the front page...
I cleaned up all the new events and new fights on Tapology in no time with my second account... and you are still ****posting... this is amazing... !

Im A Pick ⛏ Up Truck Machiny... !

"KURZHAAR - Tomorrow Never Comes Until It's Too Late"

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,574
  • Post Score: 275

06.20.2023 | 7:52 PM ET

Enough already, people.

"I live, I die, I live again."

notmisery
notmisery
  • Predictions:  13,229  |  76.9%
  • Forum Posts:  494
  • Post Score: 111

06.21.2023 | 1:39 AM ET

reading through this thread is interesting for sure.

"Some of you need to relax its just tapology at the end of the day"

CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook
  • Predictions:  2,439  |  56.6%
  • Forum Posts:  6,028
  • Post Score: 172

06.21.2023 | 2:05 AM ET

"Through the Gates of Hell"

notmisery
notmisery

06.21.2023 | 2:16 AM ET

got to get more active on posting so i can get some of these rewards. just taking a glance at them now lol.

Amettxpc
Amettxpc
  • Predictions:  13,077  |  73.3%
  • Forum Posts:  2,274
  • Post Score: 189

06.21.2023 | 3:17 AM ET

CheckLeftHook

It's good to see people or websites exposing this kind of situation: I'm not a Dana White fanboy and I even think that being a Dana fanboy or shoes-kisser is a really embarrassing thing, but Dana White being such a polarizing figure many people has a negative concept of him as a person or promoter tends to idolize and treat the promoters who compete against Dana and the UFC as saviors of the sport. 

Like Dana has done with Gordon for exposing Pimblett, Ricky Bandejas was blacklisted by Coker after knocking out Gallagher and ruining the attempted rivalry that Coker wanted to promote between SBG vs. Pitbull Brothers, after that victory Bandejas fought back to back against Archuleta and Mix. I never will be a big fan of Bandejas, but a friend was right in the fact that after that victory against Gallagher, Bandejas usually fights tough matchups in the promotion where usually any fighter with projection receives a tune up fight after losing a fight. 

Chatri and many Asian kickboxing public in general always tend to underestimate European kickboxers from the lighter divisions: just as Sityodtong labeled Di Bella title win as a ''fluke'' many say that Haggerty won the title by luck or because of what Nong-O prepared badly, the same happened with the fans who said that Allazov had no chance because Superbon had knocked out Petrosyan and in the end Chingiz demolished Superbon to become ONE Featherweight Kickboxing Champion. All promoters in combat sports have their favorites: (Dana White has McGregor and Pimblett for example but Coker has McKee and Illima-Lei, and Chatri has Angela and Christian Lee for example). All promoters have fighters that they protect or fighters that they don't give opportunities to or want to use as steps due to their business interests.

Don't think it strange that MMA Media, which always criticizes characters like Dana White or Ali Abdelaziz, does not give spotlight to negative news about ONE FC (such as this persecution of one of its champions or the fact that there is scientific evidence that it is you can cheat on the ONE Hydratation test and still cut large amounts of weight). I imagine that perhaps Johnathan Di Bella would not be an interesting guest in MMA Hour as everyone who has a negative opinion of the UFC or Dana White is.

P.S: Much of the martial arts such as judo, muay thai and the different schools of karate were born in Asia, logically most of the practitioners and many of the great solid competitors in these martial arts are from that part of the world. But just as at the time most BJJ champions were from Brazil until California began to develop the American Style of No-Gi grappling, this meant that there were more BJJ or ADCC champions from the USA or other parts of the world. that were not Brazil (especially in the No-Gi modality) in the same way (even long before the American influence in current grappling) countries like the Netherlands, Brazil, Armenia, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan (the last 3 belonging to the USSR block) began to develop a high level on Kickboxing, Karate and Muay Thai, they can compete equally against opponents from countries like Japan or Thailand, especially in the high weight category. I respect the purist point of view of the Asian fans, but I do not share the sectarian point of view that sometime they have (being even common rivalries between different nationalities of towns that are supposed to be twinned). Downplaying the abilities of an athlete based on his nationality is something that does not make sense, I remember when many MMA Fans said that Woodley would easily beat Usman, because T-Wood was an NCAA Division I from Missouri (of course it is known that in the Midwest, the wrestling level is quite high) and that Usman had no chance being Nigerian and Division II and in the end Marty took the title from Woodley in a way that was too categorical.

"Moicano Wants Money!"

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,246  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  6,239
  • Post Score: 331

06.21.2023 | 6:01 PM ET

Just a few more days until Tapology Survivor Game 93 closes!!!!

https://www.tapology.com/forum/threads/74534

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

JM Barrie
JM Barrie
  • Predictions:  7,885  |  54.6%
  • Forum Posts:  3,625
  • Post Score: -69

06.24.2023 | 3:33 PM ET

you know how you men have sex laying on your side???

Thats actually a good stretch for the lower back.  
im just laying on my side putting my hips in and out 

good cracks

"1. Avoidant personality disorder _______________2. Maladaptive daydreaming"

Kkkomboo
Kkkomboo
  • Predictions:  754  |  67.6%
  • Forum Posts:  619
  • Post Score: 126

06.26.2023 | 10:57 AM ET

"It's never too late to develop your critical thinking capacities"

AxaFin
AxaFin
  • Predictions:  1,544  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  1,802
  • Post Score: 144

06.27.2023 | 8:05 AM ET

JM Barrie I do the scorpion stretch myself, Nobody in Tapology knows about the sex positions you talk about.

"I've lost 7000€ on Jared Cannonier."

Kkkomboo
Kkkomboo

06.27.2023 | 8:12 AM ET

This one is interesting and fun especially in the end

Kkkomboo
Kkkomboo

06.27.2023 | 9:07 AM ET

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,765  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,794
  • Post Score: 273

06.27.2023 | 9:35 AM ET

Alright, this is my armchair opinion on Scum vs. Scum wanting to fight each other, we're living in a time where people want to give these two ******s MORE money to see them fight like to women at a night club in Vegas. It is a farce, this is ridiculous that this is even being considered, do not give them attention, do not give the fight attention, **** these guys don't give them more attention and money. **** them both. 

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

stuthehistoryguy
stuthehistoryguy
  • Predictions:  10,549  |  63.1%
  • Forum Posts:  740
  • Post Score: 314

06.27.2023 | 10:08 AM ET

@flying_frontkick

Hopefully any proceeds from this event would go to a good charity.

Time was when this sort of thing was routine for the mega-rich. Folks donated to good causes to see wealthy people do things ostensibly beneath their dignity, some people were helped, and a good time was had by all. It seems that we see less and less of this these days, probably because the public has gotten increasingly cynical about their motives. Maybe that's just my perception.

"I'm not on your side. I'm not on his side. I'm on the side or being right. - Richard Harrison Sr || Send all card updates to https://www.tapology.com/tickets/new"

notmisery
notmisery

06.27.2023 | 12:11 PM ET

elon vs zucky about to be the most pirated fight ever if it happens. tbh

CrimsonChinGuru
CrimsonChinGuru
  • Predictions:  3,194  |  64.2%
  • Forum Posts:  10,671
  • Post Score: 107

06.27.2023 | 1:22 PM ET

If I hear another thing about about The Lizard King vs The Muskrat, I might be put into an insane asylum.

No way ppl actually care about two billionaire dweebs with no athletic ability, fighting.

"They killed Jesus for speaking the truth..."

notmisery
notmisery

06.27.2023 | 1:24 PM ET

@CrimsonChinGuru 
 as someone who is interested in the clown show is that crossover boxing with celebs and other random people may be a little bit interested in this possible clown show.

CrimsonChinGuru
CrimsonChinGuru
  • Predictions:  3,194  |  64.2%
  • Forum Posts:  10,671
  • Post Score: 107

06.27.2023 | 1:26 PM ET

I'd rather listen to Ice Spice on full blast until my ear drums rupture...

"They killed Jesus for speaking the truth..."

Sabbath
Sabbath
  • Predictions:  1,911  |  63.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,554
  • Post Score: 239

06.27.2023 | 1:50 PM ET

**** off, I’m not buying Bitcoin

The UFC/ESPN’s insistence on promoting ******* billionaires and the Metaverse is frankly one of the most annoying things to come out of the promotion in at least the last four days. Are people, grown ass adults, genuinely under the impression that Elon Musk and Zuckerberg are genuinely going to scrap? It’s about as likely as Tapology’s admins giving me my seventeen alternate accounts back. How many times are they gonna conjure up these absurd dream matches even the most obnoxious of teenaged MCU weaboos would think is lame as **** until people lose interest? 
Probably never. But hey, a man can dream.
This user is suspended from posting until 1 week, 6 days, 18 hours, and 5 minutes from now.
Sabbath
Sabbath
  • Predictions:  1,911  |  63.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,554
  • Post Score: 239

06.27.2023 | 1:51 PM ET

Zhalgas Zhumagulov

Probably the most cursed fighter in the history of the sport. If I didn’t know he had a wife and six kids, I would assume he ****** one of the judge’s daughters, hence why he keeps getting the rear end of the **** stick. I don’t know what’s more damaging to his image: The UFC judges, or that ******* bowl cut.
This user is suspended from posting until 1 week, 6 days, 18 hours, and 5 minutes from now.

Page 784

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Bad Left Hook : 5v5 - Wilder vs Zhang: Live updates and results NOW!
  • MMA Junkie : Niko Price vs. Alex Morono prediction, pick, start time, odds for UFC 302
  • MMAFighting.com : Belal Muhammad: Islam Makhachev could go up to 185 and ‘beat Dricus du Plessis right now’
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302: Islam Makhachev vs. Dustin Poirier live stream watch party at 9:45 p.m. ET
  • Middle Easy : Mike Tyson vs. Jake Paul Postponed Following Boxing Legend’s Health Condition
  • MMA Junkie : FanDuel Promo Code | Bet & Win $150 in Bonus Bets for UFC 302: Makhachev-Poirier & More
  • MMA Junkie : From Las Vegas brawl to UFC 302: How Ailin Perez vs. Joselyne Edwards grew into a heated grudge match
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302: Islam Makhachev vs. Dustin Poirier live stream watch party
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! Wilder Vs. Zhang Results, Streaming Updates
  • Middle Easy : Video: Kayla Harrison Slams Alex Pereira Hard To The Mat With Powerful Judo Throw
  • MMAFighting.com : Paulo Costa believes impressive UFC 302 performance can vault him to title shot
  • MMA Mania : ‘Mom Doesn’t Want Me To KO You’
  • MMA Mania : UFC 302 Start Time, Full Fight Details!
  • Middle Easy : ‘Proud Dad’ Conor McGregor Shares Video Of Son Conor Jr. Earning First BJJ Stripe In Ireland
  • MMA Junkie : Kevin Holland vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk prediction, pick, start time, odds for UFC 302
  • MMAFighting.com : Matt Brown explains what Dustin Poirier needs to do to beat Islam Makhachev at UFC 302
  • MMA Junkie : Javier Mendez confident Dustin Poirier's guillotine won't work on Islam Makhachev at UFC 302
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302 start time, fight card, TV schedule for Islam Makhachev vs. Dustin Poirier, Sean Strickland vs. Paulo Costa
  • MMA Mania : Zhang Vs. Wilder Start Time, Fight Card Details
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 302 predictions: Five blowout picks in Newark, but are upsets looming?