Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,779  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,558
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 394

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke
  • Predictions:  29,626  |  80.8%
  • Forum Posts:  4,553
  • Post Score: 236

06.07.2022 | 6:19 PM ET

Yeah I'd rather people just minded their own damn business too, can't disagree with that. I don't like anyone shoving in my face how they like to have sex, 95% of people are repulsive and I'd rather never think of them ******* at all. 

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke
  • Predictions:  29,626  |  80.8%
  • Forum Posts:  4,553
  • Post Score: 236

06.07.2022 | 6:21 PM ET

But it's disingenuous to act like pride isn't a response and a pushback against societal rejection and persecution, and pretend people just came out of the ether to wave *****s in your face.  

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.07.2022 | 6:26 PM ET

There is no social rejection and persecution of gays in 2022. You only think there is because you weren't around when there was. We have laws protecting gay people. I was literally alive when and while ****sexuality was criminalised in Australia. 

As an experiment, perhaps we should try running a pride rally in Afghanistan. I wonder if it would elicit the same response there as it would in the west.
Cheeseball
Cheeseball
  • Predictions:  13,293  |  71.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,946
  • Post Score: 247

06.07.2022 | 6:47 PM ET

@Baldric Eggling

You ever considered just ignoring pride month. You might not care about it but last time I checked you're not the center of the universe.

"🌽⚽️"

HiDefff
HiDefff

06.07.2022 | 6:48 PM ET

@fish why not lol they aren't above money. The new tranny barbie is produced in a Indonisia where gay marriage is still illegal. They also have the death penalty or chemical castration for child predators. 
DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420

06.07.2022 | 6:49 PM ET

The thing is that they literally just change the colour of the name on the shorts, it’s literally nothing, I find it funny how people are making such a big deal out of it, it’s literally just doing it to say you helping  the gay community without doing anything

People get mad over nothing, People get mad over nothing, I just don’t care, 

* Edited at 06.07.2022, 6:50 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.07.2022 | 6:51 PM ET

It's not as simple as just ignoring it. About 5% of the US population identifies as LGQBT. I'm not the centre of the universe, but the vast majority of people are not gay either. Why must I, a member of the taxpaying majority, be subjected to something I find repulsive and vile for an entire month? Why do they even get a month? Veterans literally get one day. Those would be the people who fight and die so that your morbidly obese ass can sit around collecting welfare eating cheetos all day.

Yet I can't cross the street to buy a ******* coke without seeing some pride ****. Or without bumping into somebody you've likely blown behind a dumpster.

* Edited at 06.07.2022, 6:59 PM ET *

HiDefff
HiDefff

06.07.2022 | 7:10 PM ET

Duck has a LGBTQIRTURITPERUT alter ego that types in perfect English. Where is the broken English real Duck at. 
DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420

06.07.2022 | 7:18 PM ET

I just don’t care, if they did anything more then I’ll be mad, they literally just change the colour of the name on the shorts, it literally just them doing  something to say they did something 

If they did anything more I get being mad as I would be mad also, because I don’t care about all the pandering stuff, 

The black History month pandering can get a bit annoying as I just don’t care

* Edited at 06.07.2022, 7:19 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,740  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,782
  • Post Score: 273

06.07.2022 | 7:21 PM ET

I miss Jerry Springer a bit, imagine that **** today, you get a chair over the head, your family member, that guy too

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

HiDefff
HiDefff

06.07.2022 | 7:33 PM ET

What you mean "if they are doing more then I'll be mad" did you miss the whole "Drag the kids to Pride" article from yesterday. They literally are doing more and more daily ******** because of that ignore it attitude. 
DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420

06.07.2022 | 7:47 PM ET

Im talking about  the ufc putting a little bit of rainbow on fighter shorts, you don’t even notice it

The strip club story is **** up,  but all im talking about is the little bit of rainbow on shorts, it no big deal

* Edited at 06.07.2022, 7:48 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Cheeseball
Cheeseball

06.07.2022 | 7:47 PM ET

What taxes are you paying to the US government?? You live on the other side of the globe. Calling me morbidly obese is funny (I'm skinny as a broomstick). Also who asked whether or not you think lgbtq people are "repulsive" and "vile"? I know a few personally, they're normal goddamn human beings.

"🌽⚽️"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.07.2022 | 8:08 PM ET

Spoiler: Whenever I exit a trade on a US security, I pay tax.

I have absolutely no doubt that I paid more in US taxes than you did last calendar year. In fact my Tax contribution in that period almost certainly eclipsed whatever your total earnings were in the same period.

* Edited at 06.07.2022, 8:11 PM ET *

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,299  |  64.3%
  • Forum Posts:  6,306
  • Post Score: 136

06.07.2022 | 8:26 PM ET

I like the idea of Khabib vs Tony as TUF coaches both way out of prime not gonna be the fight would have been.
But both have tons of experience and knowledge to pass on also would be great TV!

"“I took no damage,” Hill said. “Most of the fall was me falling down"

Cheeseball
Cheeseball

06.07.2022 | 8:49 PM ET

@Joshjeffords

I hope the UFC ends up going forward with that idea. They should do Mens featherweight too, that weight class has a ton of young talent. Maybe do Welterweight as the other weightclass.

"🌽⚽️"

CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook
  • Predictions:  2,402  |  56.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,975
  • Post Score: 172

06.08.2022 | 12:47 AM ET

@Cheeseball

Not defending Baldric or anything he said, but just out of curiosity, how would one "just ignore PRIDE month" when the **** is constantly shoved in your face? For example, I go to my grocery store to buy food and right as I walk through the door it's just rainbows and **** all over the place up and down the isles. For a bunch of people that "just want to be left alone" there sure is a lot of non-stop parading that attracts A LOT of attention.

I just hope you understand that there are a lot of very confusing signals being sent to those of us who don't give a ****. There's an entire month where people attract as much attention to themselves as possible for being LGBTQ by wearing their cute little face masks, t-shirts, phone cases, and whatever else. But then when those of us give any kind of opinion that isn't jerking them all off, it's now suddenly "just leave them alone, okay?". Just curious how does one spend an entire month parading and attracting attention to then at the same time turn around and scold others for not leaving them be? The **** doesn't make any ******* sense bro.

"🏴 No Quarter Given 🏴"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.08.2022 | 1:10 AM ET

It makes sense if you're cheese, because there's no articulated thought or reasoning behind anything he believes. He's just adrift on the general  'Vibe' of progressivism. His  anchorless brain just floats around in the ether of it, subsisting on particulate MSM excrement with no more purpose or direction than a moon jelly in the Atlantic, where it  occasionally bumps into something substantial and dumbly bounces off it having learned nothing at all before finally washing up with the tide to shrivel in the hard light of reality, where it is poked by intelligent beings with sticks who say 'wow, what  a formless, pitiable pile of ****' and mercy-toss it back into the brine so that the cycle starts over.

* Edited at 06.08.2022, 1:18 AM ET *

Bellatrix
Bellatrix
  • Predictions:  3,012  |  66.7%
  • Forum Posts:  880
  • Post Score: 327

06.08.2022 | 1:20 AM ET

@Baldric Opting to buy, trade, and sell US securities does not make you an ancillary American.  You can't buy a vote.  Thanks for monetarily supporting pride month and so many more things with your lefty dues!

* Edited at 06.08.2022, 1:23 AM ET *

"While I Have Breath, I Have Hope."

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.08.2022 | 1:25 AM ET

Sadly you're correct. I have probably funded at least one flotilla.

I should emigrate and run for congress. I'd be a total prick, but at least **** would function properly. I could guarantee you'd get your garbage collected on time and you wouldn't be paying prices for gas that make you think it should come in a dime bag anyway.

* Edited at 06.08.2022, 1:29 AM ET *

Page 394

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.