Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,540
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 390

JReynolds47
JReynolds47
  • Predictions:  12,521  |  72.4%
  • Forum Posts:  7,514
  • Post Score: 13

06.03.2022 | 11:02 AM ET

I still think hes worth another 7 unit parlay

"Jarno Errens, Damir Hadzovic"

CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook
  • Predictions:  2,389  |  56.6%
  • Forum Posts:  5,968
  • Post Score: 172

06.03.2022 | 1:45 PM ET

Where have all the UFC 274 conspiracy theorists gone with their uncalibrated scale ********? Prior to the card and still all the cards after it, multiple people keep weighing in with a bunch of 0.5's next to their weights....I thought that didn't usually happen or it wasn't "common"?? I thought that meant the scales are off?? No?? **** maybe Oliveira DID actually miss weight

"🏴 No Quarter Given 🏴"

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420

06.03.2022 | 5:02 PM ET

I think the most likeable thing about Sterling is how over hated he is. Sterling did nothing wrong and he also seem like a good guy, It was Petr Yan not knowing the rules that lost him the belt. He was the champ, He should know the rules, I'm a Sterling fan for life for that,  I was so happy to see him rub it in everyone faces that he beat Petr Yan in the rematch pretty clearly, And If I was Sterling, I would be 10x the ****, Because so many people just abuse him online

* Edited at 06.03.2022, 5:09 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Cheeseball
Cheeseball
  • Predictions:  13,293  |  71.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,943
  • Post Score: 247

06.03.2022 | 5:47 PM ET

@DamienHandel420

Totally agree with you. I was a Sterling fan before, during, after that whole knee fiasco. Still confused how he ended up being considered the bad guy. As for Yan I really like his fighting style but I'll never be a fan of him cause of his dirty tactics.

"🌽⚽️"

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420

06.03.2022 | 7:43 PM ET

I have nothing against cheating, If you don't get caught, Good for you for being sneaky, But I think you can't also have a hissy fit if you get a point taken away, You know the rules, You chose to break them, So they consequence for you action. And the referee should do it because you don't get one free cheat

So my stance in better english is that I have no problem with cheating, But I also have no problem with referee punishing cheating either, 

"Quack quack quack"

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420

06.04.2022 | 1:22 AM ET

I think Sterling vs Yan was the worst robbery of the year, Chris Lee robbed Sterling of a Unimounous decsion victory 

* Edited at 06.04.2022, 1:26 AM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook

06.04.2022 | 1:41 AM ET

seeing those short little clips of Cejudo and Tyson training boxing combinations and **** has me in absolute awe of Mike's speed. I'm like half that guy's age and I swear he moves twice as fast as me in his stance.

"🏴 No Quarter Given 🏴"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.04.2022 | 2:01 AM ET

@Cheeseball not only is climate change going to happen, but you and I and everyone else is going to help it happen. It's too late to reverse whatever is coming. We're using a site right now that requires and consumes huge amounts of energy to remain operational and has absolutely no practical reason to exist whatsoever. It is utterly and totally frivolous and unnecessary in every meaningful way imaginable. 

At this point anyone pushing any product or legislative change aimed at reducing climate change is just grifting and trying to profit.

We've already ****** the carbon cycle, and atmospheric CO2 stays in the atmosphere for at least 300 years. CO2 is one of the least destructive warming particles getting around. Look up the warming potential of methane and SF6. One the permafrost melts and releases the Methane trapped under them...well...

Basically we all have to hope the warming model is wrong, or that we find some way to sequester warming gasses from the atmosphere. If neither of those things happen, we're truly and utterly ******. If the world went totally carbon-neutral tomorrow, it would still be too little late. And there is zero probability of that happening.

* Edited at 06.04.2022, 3:00 AM ET *

Cheeseball
Cheeseball
  • Predictions:  13,293  |  71.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,943
  • Post Score: 247

06.04.2022 | 2:59 AM ET

@Baldric Eggling

Nah there's still time, the problem is world leaders just see going green as a way to make their campaigns look good (Biden included), they rarely follow up. It's like me back in high school saying I'll finish that big essay on time when I'm really going to finish it a week or two later. If humans going to keep endlessly arguing about policy we're going to need a healthy planet to do that on.

* Edited at 06.04.2022, 3:00 AM ET *

"🌽⚽️"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.04.2022 | 6:49 AM ET

Cheese, there really isn't time. We missed the window. All the warming particles that exist in the atmosphere now will exist for the next 300-1000 or more years.

Countries like China, India, Indonesia etc are late to the industrialisation party and have relatively only just begun to start modernising to the levels of the west. Nobody is going to tell them they can't continue. We've had our fun with the big green rock, they haven't. As the standard of living increases for more people in such regions, their warming particle outputs increase exponentially. Even in the west, we are not even remotely close to getting of petrochemicals.

There is more warming gas trapped under the Siberian permafrosts--and other permafrosts--- in the form of methane than has ever been emitted by humanity. It is 80 times more potent as a warming gas than CO2. And those permafrosts are melting, and they are melting more rapidly every year.

If you had to live a  life without the creature comforts that account for warming particle emissions, which are causing cataclysmic climate change, you would probably rope. You couldn't handle it.

Like I say, it's going to happen, and you're going to help it happen.

* Edited at 06.04.2022, 6:51 AM ET *

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

06.04.2022 | 7:45 AM ET

@Cheeseball @Baldric Eggling So what do yous make of Nikola Tesla wanting to provide free clean energy for the world, but he was shunned and ruined by the powers that be..... Why hasnt there been a revolution or uprising based on that fact alone? Or am I wrong? His tech and ideas wouldnt have been able to provide that? I almost sure I remember learning that happened

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

FeedingABusCarrots
FeedingABusCarrots
  • Predictions:  2,874  |  77.9%
  • Forum Posts:  834
  • Post Score: 235

06.04.2022 | 9:53 AM ET

People still talking about the robbery of the year

"Undefeated and undisputed in the pick game"

Fremen
Fremen
  • Predictions:  1,368  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  3,579
  • Post Score: 218

06.04.2022 | 2:28 PM ET

anyone here does stretching and has some videos that explain them step by step? 

"****."

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

06.05.2022 | 8:04 AM ET

@Fremen Get a pull up bar, a decent one if you can and stretch out of it as much as you can. There are different variations but it helps maintain your back and other torso/arm muscles

* Edited at 06.05.2022, 8:04 AM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,727  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,778
  • Post Score: 273

06.05.2022 | 2:54 PM ET

One of the best things I've ever seen, Roger's best kill from American Dad.

* Edited at 06.05.2022, 2:54 PM ET *

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420

06.05.2022 | 5:06 PM ET

I'm really into foam roller at the gym, I work out about 6 time a week so I get sore and doing that get an extra day of working out before I have to have a rest day

also, I use Sauna at my gym, Good for muscle recovery

"Quack quack quack"

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,727  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,778
  • Post Score: 273

06.06.2022 | 12:24 PM ET

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2022/06/ufc-derek-brunson-disapproves-kids-pride-month-drag-show-dallas

We have reached a brand new low 

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

Hadrian Caesar
Hadrian Caesar
  • Predictions:  904  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  1,114
  • Post Score: 338

06.06.2022 | 12:41 PM ET

Bit late to the party but it's sad to see Moorlady go. Hope the reason was a positive and we might see her back, though the entire deleting of the account makes me doubt it.
Baldric if it was you that made her quit i'll meet you near the bike racks for a body shot only box up. My mates fin and findlay will tell us if any teachers interrupt. 

"Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once." - Julius Caesar.

JReynolds47
JReynolds47
  • Predictions:  12,521  |  72.4%
  • Forum Posts:  7,514
  • Post Score: 13

06.06.2022 | 1:41 PM ET

KYUNG HO KANG FIGHT WEEK!!!

"Jarno Errens, Damir Hadzovic"

CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook

06.06.2022 | 1:47 PM ET

@flying_frontkick

I'm not even a religious person and I find that ****** up. Those people can have their crazy lifestyle, I just don't understand why everyone needs to have it forced down their throat, even little children. If I find you repulsive, then just shoving your **** in my face even more will just make me angry at you, not make me go "oh no you poor little thing, let me just rewire my entire brain to force myself into liking this"

"🏴 No Quarter Given 🏴"

Page 390

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : Action-Packed Divisions All Round At ADCC Sydney Open 2024
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: And New Super Lightweight Champion?
  • MMA Mania : Nurmagomedov Injured, Bellator Paris Title Fight Paused
  • MMA Mania : Doumbe Inks PFL Extension, Returns At Bellator Paris
  • MMA Junkie : Ben Rothwell hopes Mark Hunt signing with BKFC materializes, wants rematch that 'brings eyes'
  • Middle Easy : Ryan Garcia Banks Big Money After Placing a $2 Million Bet on Himself to Defeat Devin Haney
  • MMA Junkie : Murad Ramazanov lauds Nurmagomedov training discipline for fast start in PFL debut
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘This is going to make him a way bigger superstar’: Trainer talks Garcia’s big win over Haney
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘This is going to make him a way bigger superstar’: Trainer talks Ryan Garcia’s big win over Devin Haney
  • MMA Mania : ‘This Could Be A Career Death Sentence’
  • MMAFighting.com : DC calls for McGregor vs. Chandler to be 165-pound ‘super lightweight’ title fight
  • MMA Mania : ‘Be Prepared To Bleed, Rainbow!’
  • Bad Left Hook : Pitbull Cruz, Andy Ruiz Jr, Santa Cruz vs Mares 3 on Crawford undercard
  • Middle Easy : Jamahal Hill Says He ‘Took No Damage’ Against Alex Pereira, Plans To Take Out ‘Frustrations’ Against Khalil Rountree Jr
  • MMA Junkie : Savannah Marshall's MMA debut opponent revealed as full 2024 PFL Europe 2 lineup announced
  • Middle Easy : Chael Sonnen Shuts Down Chances Of Conor McGregor and Michael Chandler Fighting For Proposed 165-Pound Title
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC owners at Triller acquired by Hong Kong-based finance company in $4 billion merger
  • MMA Junkie : The Ryan Garcia show is ready to take off after upset of Devin Haney | Opinion
  • MMA Mania : Aspinall ‘Would Be In Trouble’ Against Someone Like Velasquez
  • MMA Junkie : John Kavanagh: Conor McGregor's 'technique is as sharp as ever' ahead of UFC 303