Tapology Forums

Tapology Talks: Random daily musings.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

05.05.2020 | 6:17 AM ET

My local grocery store has literally hired a goblin to hand out food samples

I know I'm prone to exaggerating how unattractive certain women are, but this particular one, who I suppose is in her mid forties, looks as much like a female version of the great Goblin from the hobbit trilogy as is perhaps humanly possible without the usage of special effects and/or latex. I'd post a picture of her if I thought I could get away with it.

She's got a raspy lisp too. I was turning out left out of an aisle when confronted by this creature, who really should be stacking boxes out the back, or mopping, bent double  hissing, chittering in the darkest corner of the warehouse,or dusting the storage shelves she's fashioned a den under, or something--anything well away from public view, when she thrust a tray of deli meats in front of me and asked 'Try some salami'?

I've restored the spaces. What it come out as was 'Trissemhalami'? The inflection was like a bunch of eels wrapped in steel wool being rammed down a dry toilet with a  greasy pool noodle, and I couldn't help but snap my head back, and began to lift my hand as though to cover my face. I reacted the way people do when their woken up by a light being switched on.

To spare the ensuing awkwardness, I apologized and said I hadn't seen her there and got a bit of a start. This was true, but it was an understatement. I had literally recoiled in repulsion--or had begun to, anyway.

My local store manager either is either a very good soul....or a very bad one.
Or he doesn't want anyone buying the salami.

Frankly I couldn't give a solitary **** if every single Chimp on Earth died tomorrow, and I'm quietly hoping this does in fact eventuate.

Watched a brief documentary on Chimps today. It concerned the destruction of their habitat. By the end, I was rooting for the bulldozers.

It occurred to me that the more intelligent a species is, typically the more repulsive, barbaric and depraved its species behavior. All that separates moths from clown **** and bull fighting is in all probability an intelligence gap.

Chimps are the penultimate organism in terms of intellect, and going by the aforementioned rule, are accordingly sickening forms of life who indulge in all manner of hideous barbarity and perversion, this behavior is completely unmitigated by any sense of morality, conscience, or shame whatsoever. What is a chimp? A chimp is a human being with all civility scoured off and granted carte blanche to indulge in unlimited degeneracy free of consequence. Unlike human beings, they are not even capable of nobility. They are people without the potential to do anything good at all.

They murder and **** one another. They've been known to **** people, too. I cannot even imagine those therapy sessions. They Chase down lower orders of primates in their habitats and viciously dismember and eat them alive. They glut on their own **** with the same unabashed bliss as the obese when indulging on moon pies.

It's really a double-standard that sees chimps given a pass. When a human being is deemed a murdering, ****-eating ******, they are immediately incarcerated or executed.

Frankly, I think it is a befitting thing that as of this very minute these beasts are having their eyes and brains burned out in clean white colgate-palmolive and phizer laboratories to the end of bringing me milder forms of shampoo and new classes of antibiotics.  A silk hat out of a pig's ear.

They deserve extinction as much or more than any species that does exist, or perhaps has ever existed.

**** them.

I deeply resent the fact my Vegan girlfriend won't let me post a recipe for Vegan Ortolans on a popular vegan recipe site as a troll--mostly because she can't explain what's wrong with Vegan Ortolans.

Ortolans is a traditional French dish of marinated and roasted Emberiza Hortulana; A type of migratory,tit-like bird native to Europe and the Mediterranean. The birds are caught in nets, kept in the dark and fed grain, before having their eyes plucked out whilst still alive, and drowned in Armagnac--a type of brandy, before being plucked and roasted. It is customary to cover oneself with a cloth when eating them--the idea being what you're doing is so massively ****** up and egregiously evil that you need to hide the act from God.

My guess however is that anybody who has indulged in this fare, knowing how it is produced, has probably done something at least as bad or worse sans cloth and in full view of our creator.

This dish is now deemed illegal everywhere in the world.

Now, Just for ****s and giggles, I was planning on writing a vegan Ortolans recipe and posting it on a popular vegan recipe site. I pitched the idea to my Vegan girlfriend, who generally agrees with me that such things as Vegan Tuna Poke made out of watermelon is ******* ridiculous ********, and she got real dark about it and demanded I refrain.

I tried to explain that her position didn't make any sense. I cited the fact that she wears fake fur, and is vehemently against the animal fur trade. Surely, I thought, she could see the hypocrisy there. She could not. I asked her to explain how the two cases were different. She says they just are.

Culty. Very Culty.

Over and out.

* Edited at 05.05.2020, 6:31 AM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 10 months, 3 weeks, 11 hours, and 1 minute from now.

Responses Page 2

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

05.11.2020 | 9:02 PM ET

Never hit a girl, never would, been hit by them though. Got a an ear infection from a girl throwing a chai latter in my face once, lucky it was only lukewarm. 

In all fairness very time I've been attacked I've definitely earned it. I've been an absolute ************* to certain women in the past. Never abusive but yeah, I've definitely taken things for granted and have been unfaithful.Only defense I can offer up is that they knew who I was going in.

* Edited at 05.11.2020, 9:06 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 10 months, 3 weeks, 11 hours, and 1 minute from now.
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

05.11.2020 | 9:07 PM ET

Chicks with those ******* Australian accents are hot as ****. But I guess there for u it's just normal. 

My top favorite all time accents

1.Australian
2.English
3.Irish/Scottish (nobody understands either)
4.Russian
5.???
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat

05.11.2020 | 9:12 PM ET

Australia hgas regional accents, a bit like England but not as pronounced. Most people like the accent from my state (QLD) because it's got more of a ****ney inflection. That's non-Australians. In Australia the QLD accent is considered Bogan and low class.

Australian girls are great. Down to Earth for the most part. A lot more rough n tumble than European girls. You can do worse.

* Edited at 05.11.2020, 9:13 PM ET *

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

05.29.2020 | 11:39 AM ET

You see this ****! ******* cop should be killed the same ******* way.
Only good pig is a dead pig.
 **** me the rioters set the 3rd precinct in Minneapolis on fire. Trump tweets to shoot them.
I hate pigs and presidents. Burn them all. 

I am taking a **** but to be more accurate I am taking a milk shake.

* Edited at 05.29.2020, 12:43 PM ET *

Hippie
Hippie

05.29.2020 | 11:42 AM ET

Yes, very sad..

* Edited at 05.29.2020, 4:13 PM ET *

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Daniel Cormier questions if Stipe Miocic can 'still compete at that level' vs. Jon Jones
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Typical big bully’: Carl Froch rips ‘disgraceful’ John Fury for headbutt
  • MMA Mania : Yes, They’re Making A ‘Road House’ Sequel
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! Watch Fury Vs Usyk Grand Arrivals From Riyadh
  • Middle Easy : Jose Aldo Says He ‘Never Wanted To Leave’ UFC, Waiting For ‘Offer’ Before Making His Next Move
  • MMAFighting.com : Heck of a Morning: Joaquin Buckley doubling down on Conor McGregor callout, Barber vs. Namajunas, more
  • MMA Junkie : BKFC president David Feldman sees Conor McGregor as perfect partner: 'He's got phenomenal business acumen'
  • MMA Junkie : UFC books Virna Jandiroba vs. Amanda Lemos for July bout
  • Bad Left Hook : IBF orders Canelo to face mandatory challenger Scull
  • MMA Junkie : UFC's Gilbert Burns says 'let's do it' in response to Joaquin Buckley's callout
  • MMAFighting.com : Darren Till won’t fight ‘big dumbo’ Mike Perry in BKFC, says bare-knuckle is ‘when you’re coming to the end’
  • MMA Mania : New Rankings! Lewis Returns To Heavyweight Top 10
  • MMA Junkie : With Colby Covington 'running,' Ian Machado Garry reveals slew of names offered by UFC
  • MMA Mania : ‘Poatan’ Gets New Job At Topps Hobby Shop
  • Bad Left Hook : PODCAST: Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk preview, Lomachenko, more
  • MMAFighting.com : Report: Devin Haney’s attorney calls for Ryan Garcia disqualification in NYSAC letter, Garcia responds
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC announces return to Paris on Sept. 28
  • MMA Junkie : UFC announces return to Paris on September 28
  • MMAFighting.com : Matt Brown recounts wild story of nearly getting stabbed in jail: ‘It almost backfired very badly’
  • Jits Magazine : ADXC 4 Full Preview