Tapology Forums

Help Tapology Gather Info

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

skelliher
skelliher
  • Predictions:  5,670  |  63.4%
  • Forum Posts:  11,051
  • Post Score: 245

11.16.2011 | 10:54 PM ET

Hello all. 

As most of you are aware, we've been steadily attempting to ramp up the number of regional events we cover on Tapology. In order to provide reliable coverage on more U.S.-based events, I'm asking members to submit Web sites they know of or can find that have up-to-date and consistent coverage of their local MMA scene. 

For example, www.txmma.com is great for Texas MMA events, while Northeastmma.com is great for New England. I've also found pretty good sites for New Jersey, Michigan, Illinois, Kentucky, and Canada. 

Some regions we're looking to find reliable coverage would be Florida and the surrounding southern states such as Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee and the Carolinas, as well as Ohio and the midwest region (Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Wisconsin, and the Dakotas), and the western U.S., including New Mexico, California, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Nevada, Utah, Colorado). Additionally, resources on the Hawaii, Alaska, and D.C. scenes would be appreciated.

So basically, we want to be covering the entire U.S. and Canada, or as much as humanly capable of doing, but only if we can get reliable sources of info on these regions from regional sources that devote themselves to those specific areas.

Care to lend a hand?

"When a game cannot be won, change the game."

Responses Page 2

t0rch
t0rch
  • Predictions:  5,787  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  2,658
  • Post Score: 208

11.17.2011 | 5:50 PM ET

Wild Bill's Fight Night is the most consistent promotion I know about here in Atlanta. They are into their 40's in terms of the number of events that they have done. 

"I would agree with you, but then we would both be wrong."

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

11.17.2011 | 6:32 PM ET

the two in vegas are Tuff N' Uff and MMA Xplosion. the results for mma xplosion can be found in the las vegas sun newspaper and tuff n' uff is amatuer based but the fighters are almost always out of extreme couture or wanderlei silva's gym here.
AnAlias
AnAlias
  • Predictions:  7,888  |  63.4%
  • Forum Posts:  8,737
  • Post Score: 246

11.17.2011 | 6:39 PM ET

CashBrewyn
CashBrewyn
  • Predictions:  21,572  |  61.7%
  • Forum Posts:  4,045
  • Post Score: 212

11.20.2011 | 10:08 PM ET

i've been pretty impressed lately with 2 BC organizations 

Battlefield Fight League
http://www.battlefieldfl.com/

Armageddon Fighting Championships
http://armageddonfc.com/

"My hearts pumpin' the blood of Royce Gracie My thoughts dumpin' the slug and point straightly"

JOHN GARZA
JOHN GARZA
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  1
  • Post Score: 0

02.16.2024 | 4:51 PM ET

Change photo for “Mowgli” John Garza

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : Paige VanZant eviscerates ‘piece of sh*t’ Dillon Danis in fiery response to accusations 
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I don’t think you can get into Canelo’s head’: Former Golden Boy matchmaker on Oscar beef
  • MMA Junkie : Alexander Volkanovski calls Jose Aldo featherweight GOAT ahead of UFC 301: 'He's how a champion should be'
  • MMAFighting.com : Ronda Rousey writing script for her own Netflix biopic, no longer expected to star in film
  • MMAFighting.com : Oscar De La Hoya ‘definitely going to sue’ Canelo Alvarez for defamation after explosive claims
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 Embedded, episode 4: Jose Aldo, Alexandre Pantoja hang with soccer legend
  • MMA Junkie : Anthony Smith insists there's no personal beef with UFC champ Alex Pereira
  • MMA Mania : ‘Beast’ Mode! Khamzat Now Training With ‘MVP’
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch Merab Dvalishvili dig grave for Sean O’Malley, issue UFC 306 challenge
  • MMAFighting.com : Arnold Allen vs. Giga Chikadze set for UFC 304 in Manchester
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I’m definitely going to sue Canelo for defamation’: De La Hoya responds
  • MMAFighting.com : Cedric Doumbe doesn’t want Marc Goddard refereeing his fights again: ‘I don’t like the guy’
  • MMA Junkie : Canelo Alvarez vs. Jaime Munguia: 5 questions (and answers) before boxing showdown
  • Bad Left Hook : Boxing streaming and TV schedule for May 2-4
  • MMA Mania : Mexican Merab Has UF-Si Challenge For ‘Suga’
  • Middle Easy : Kamaru Usman and Henry Cejudo Offer Their Condolences to Francis Ngannou, Preview Jose Aldo’s UFC 301 Return
  • MMA Junkie : Caio Borralho plans to KO Paul Craig at UFC 301, avenge fellow Brazilians: 'I love this matchup'
  • MMAFighting.com : Alexander Volkanovski declares Jose Aldo the featherweight GOAT
  • MMA Mania : Co-op Live Cancelation Chaos!
  • MMA Junkie : Demetrious Johnson aspires to 'box a legend of the sport,' not a fellow MMA fighter