Ajax loader

Tapology Forums

Cormier looking for an easy out?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

dave2472
dave2472
  • Predictions:  97  |  64.9%
  • Forum Posts:  2
  • Post Score: -250

08.12.2019 | 2:00 PM ET

DC seems to want an easy last fight to end his career.   That's why he took the fight with Miocic.  I predict a round 3 KO.

Responses

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  2,357  |  60.2%
  • Forum Posts:  5,411
  • Post Score: 107

08.13.2019 | 12:05 AM ET

That's a ridiculous point of view. Their only two of the greatest heavyweights ever..... ****** idiot..
Bigbadbrybry
Bigbadbrybry
  • Predictions:  4,707  |  61.1%
  • Forum Posts:  1,792
  • Post Score: 143

08.13.2019 | 12:07 AM ET

Get em free

"“Never argue with an idiot; they will just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience”"

dave2472
dave2472
  • Predictions:  97  |  64.9%
  • Forum Posts:  2
  • Post Score: -250

08.16.2019 | 12:44 PM ET

Good point

Good point, maybe R4 KO
dtrain24
dtrain24
  • Predictions:  7,505  |  65.7%
  • Forum Posts:  3,185
  • Post Score: 209

08.17.2019 | 12:12 AM ET

You're obviously just a troll.

"His legacy is money. My legacy is smesh." -Khabib

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : Arnold Allen in ‘no rush’ following biggest career win over Gilbert Melendez
  • MMA Weekly : Conor McGregor tired of being a ‘shell of myself’
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Antonio Carlos Jr. sees ‘a lot of holes’ in Uriah Hall’s game ahead of UFC Vancouver
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC newcomer Roman Dolidze suspended by USADA before he could make his debut
  • MMAFighting.com : Don’t ask Henrique Silva about his 18-second KO over Johnny Walker
  • MMAFighting.com : Ryan Bader’s next Bellator light heavyweight defense could come against Machida vs. Mousasi winner
  • MMAFighting.com : Marc Diakiese vs. Lando Vannata announced for UFC Copenhagen
  • MMAFighting.com : Jennifer Maia signs new six-fight deal, expects title shot with UFC 244 win over Katlyn Chookagian
  • MMA Weekly : Conor McGregor targets Khabib Nurmagomedov, but open to other fights in UFC return
  • MMAFighting.com : Bellator 225 weigh-in video live now
  • MMA Weekly : Austin Vanderford ‘excited’ for ‘great match-up for him’ at Bellator 225
  • MMAFighting.com : Bellator 225 weigh-in video
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: UFC 241 rewind
  • MMAFighting.com : Conor McGregor seeking Khabib Nurmagomedov rematch: ‘I want my world title back, I want that redemption’
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Man struck by Conor McGregor calls former champion ‘a bit of a bully’
  • MMA Weekly : Gustavo Lopez is giving opponents more to worry about heading into Combate Americas 42 title defense
  • MMA Weekly : Jeff Joy is out to show who is No. 1 in the Northeast at Cage Titans 45
  • MMAFighting.com : Conor McGregor breaks his silence on bar incident: ‘I was in the wrong’
  • MMA Weekly : Conor McGregor admits he was ‘in the wrong’ punching a pub patron; addresses retirement comments
  • UFC.com : Aalon Cruz Is Living His Dream