Tapology Forums

IF YOU WANT TO PREDICT ARTEM LOVOV VS PAULIE MAGALIANI

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Plaka predicts
Plaka predicts
  • Predictions:  1,997  |  60.9%
  • Forum Posts:  80
  • Post Score: -217

06.21.2019 | 2:50 PM ET

IF YOU WANA PREDICT THE MONEY FIGHT OF THE MILENIUM GIVE A THUMBS UP TO THIS.

Pd:
I am Plaka, I predict fights.

"i am plaka"

Responses

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

06.21.2019 | 4:51 PM ET

Spudgreg
Spudgreg
  • Predictions:  2,453  |  60.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,728
  • Post Score: 189

06.21.2019 | 5:53 PM ET

Lol that spelling. I'd think paulie would be in trouble if he was against someone who comes forward or has genuine power but Lobov doesnt. He has trex arms and spent the whole fight trying to counter knight. Should have lost that 3 rounds to 2 as well but one of the knock downs didnt get scored 
Juicy
Juicy
  • Predictions:  3,315  |  60.4%
  • Forum Posts:  90
  • Post Score: 248

06.21.2019 | 6:50 PM ET

I bet on paulie to win the fight... Wish me good luck
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

06.22.2019 | 6:23 AM ET

this is the fight showdown of the year for me, Artem must send Paulie to Hell for his sins of the padded paw ring. His last one against Jason Knight was completly insane. Paulie loses decision or goes down late..

* Edited at 06.22.2019, 6:25 AM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

06.22.2019 | 7:19 AM ET

Chris Leben  vs Dakota Cochrane ... oh yeah!! .. Joe Diesel Riggs is on this card .. Reggie Barnett vs Johnny Bedford should be good, Abdiel Valasquez looked like a seasoned rough and tumbler last BKFC i saw him on

* Edited at 06.22.2019, 7:21 AM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

06.22.2019 | 7:22 AM ET

and of course ... Let me Bang bro!!!!!!!!!!

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

06.22.2019 | 1:02 PM ET

I think artem has the power to finish him but I don't see him landing. Think Pauly gives artem a beating all night and artem takes it like a champ. Hope artem wins but he won't.
AnAlias
AnAlias
  • Predictions:  7,888  |  63.4%
  • Forum Posts:  8,737
  • Post Score: 246

06.22.2019 | 1:36 PM ET

It's a freaking bare knuckle fight, so who knows really, but you've got to assume the skill difference is going to be absurd. Paulie will probably toy with Artem for as long as it lasts. 

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Video: LFA's Kendra McIntyre ragdoll KOs opponent with absolutely vicious head kick
  • MMA Mania : Staredowns! ‘Platinum’ Has Fiery Exchange With Alves
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 weigh-in video, results
  • MMA Junkie : Anthony Smith on Alex Pereira: 'Given the opportunity, we both would jump on it'
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! BKFC ‘KnuckleMania 4’ Official Weigh Ins Video!
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 ceremonial weigh-ins live stream
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 ceremonial weigh-ins live stream (9 p.m. ET)
  • Middle Easy : Max Holloway Recalls Justin Gaethje’s ‘Vibranium’ Leg Kicks: ‘This Guy Kick Hard As Sh*t’
  • MMA Junkie : Vanessa Demopoulos prepared to get used to familiarity with UFC opponents like Emily Ducote
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 weigh-in video at 9 p.m. ET
  • MMA Mania : Aldo Hoping For McGregor ‘Of Old’ At UFC 303
  • Bad Left Hook : Esparza loses three belts on scale
  • Bad Left Hook : Spence reportedly in ligation with former trainer over unpaid fees
  • Bad Left Hook : Errol Spence reportedly in ligation with trainer Derrick James over unpaid fees
  • MMA Junkie : Why Chael Sonnen thinks Tom Aspinall potentially facing Ciryl Gane at UFC 304 is a big risk
  • MMA Mania : ‘Crazy’ Stalker Sneaks Into UFC PI, Claims Ribas Is His ‘Wife’
  • MMAFighting.com : Hailey Cowan reveals nasty leg break, Tamires Vidal gets replacement for UFC Vegas 92 fight
  • MMA Junkie : Arman Tsarukyan: Michael Chandler 'never uses his brain,' has to knock out Conor McGregor early to win
  • MMA Mania : UFC Vegas 91: 20 Fun Tidbits, Facts And Storylines
  • MMAFighting.com : Max Holloway confirms Justin Gaethje should’ve been credited for UFC 300 knockdown: ‘That’s some bullsh*t’