Topic: Pat Audinwood

Pat Audinwood cut from UFC

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Goose
Goose
  • Predictions:  54  |  53.7%
  • Forum Posts:  51
  • Post Score: 41

12.23.2010 | 12:01 PM ET

It looks like there's another victim following UFC124 in Pat Audinwood.

He was on quite a run but dropped 2 in a row and is now going back to the small leagues. But at 24 he's got time on his side. I think from a fan point of view there's at least a line when it comes to quality of fighters (in the UFC's eyes anyway) and I think maybe Audinwood was pushed a little further than he was ready for.

"Be Good, Get Good or Get the Hell Out. "

Pat "Awesomely Awesome" Audinwood

Photo Source:  

Fighter Details

• Name: Pat Audinwood
  • Pro MMA Record: 11-2-1 (Win-Loss-Draw)
  • Nickname: Awesomely Awesome
  • Current Streak: 2 Wins
  • Last Fight: February 24, 2012 in LFC
  • Weight Class: Lightweight | Last Weigh-In: 156.0 lbs
  • Affiliation: Team Bombsquad
  • Height: 6'0" (183cm) | Reach: 74.0" (188cm)
  • Career Disclosed Earnings: $0 USD
  • Born: Corning, New York, United States
  • Fighting out of: Elmira, New York
  • Fighter Links:
  • Personal Links:

Responses

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,575
  • Post Score: 275

12.23.2010 | 12:07 PM ET

Yup too bad for Pat but he was just outclassed in both of his fights. As you say, lot of time for him to work on his game.

"I live, I die, I live again."

Mark Hoxie
Mark Hoxie
  • Predictions:  947  |  57.3%
  • Forum Posts:  32
  • Post Score: 59

12.23.2010 | 12:13 PM ET

Before going to the UFC, he was 7-0-1 with three wins against guys now 0-1 and only two against guys with winning records. I mean no offense to him because he is a cool kid, but he got rushed to the UFC far too soon. I understand the draw of the money, but he just needs more time.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." - Benjamin Franklin

Goose
Goose
  • Predictions:  54  |  53.7%
  • Forum Posts:  51
  • Post Score: 41

12.23.2010 | 12:20 PM ET

I don't agree with spoon feeding but I think promoters need to be a bit smarter when booking guys like that so early in their career. As you say the money is an attraction but I think guys are all trying to be the next Chuck Liddell overnight.

"Be Good, Get Good or Get the Hell Out. "

DreadPirate
DreadPirate
  • Predictions:  156  |  60.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18
  • Post Score: 28

12.23.2010 | 3:32 PM ET

I don't see Pat Audinwood making it back to the UFC.  He is not a great athlete for UFC level.  Maybe he should fight in Strikeforce or in Asia.

"I don't talk I walk whatever I came to do / Knock a mule on its ass and turn a !%&@# black and blue" Redman

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Video: UFC 302 crowd brawl sends fan somersaulting down section after punch to face
  • UFC.com : The Bigger Picture | UFC 302
  • Middle Easy : Trash-Talking Fan at UFC 302 Gets Rocked and Launched Across Multiple Rows During Violent Brawl
  • MMA Junkie : Battery charge against UFC fighter Sedriques Dumas dismissed
  • MMA Junkie : Photos: Ailin Perez through the years
  • Middle Easy : Donald Trump Tells Khabib Nurmagomedov He’ll ‘Stop The War’ In Palestine During Epic Meeting At UFC 302
  • MMA Junkie : Valentina Shevchenko open to UFC 306 trilogy bout with Alexa Grasso at Sphere since it has 'nothing related to Mexican Independence Day'
  • MMAFighting.com : KSI turns down replacing Mike Tyson in July, insists on December clash with Jake Paul
  • MMA Mania : Adesanya Reacts To Strickland Erasing Costa
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 57: Make your predictions for Jared Cannonier vs. Nassourdine Imavov
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch The MMA Hour live now
  • Middle Easy : Coach Javier Mendez Wants Islam Makhachev To Beat Conor McGregor Up Following ‘Drama’ With Staph Infection
  • MMA Junkie : Israel Adesanya reacts to Sean Strickland's UFC 302 win: 'Costa sucks off the back foot'
  • MMA Mania : Wanna Go For A Riiiiiiiide
  • UFC.com : FONTAINEBLEAU LAS VEGAS TO HOST POWER SLAP 8 DURING INTERNATIONAL FIGHT WEEK – FRIDAY, JUNE 28
  • Middle Easy : UFC 303 Presser In Dublin Postponed After Conor McGregor Reportedly Cancelled Media Obligations
  • UFC.com : This Week On UFC FIGHT PASS | June 3, 2024 - June 9, 2024
  • MMAFighting.com : On To the Next One: What’s next for Islam Makhachev, Dustin Poirier after UFC 302?
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Patience was the key’: Zhang discusses knockout win over Wilder
  • MMA Junkie : Islam Makhachev reacts to Dana White saying Jon Jones is No. 1 pound-for-pound in UFC