Tapology Forums

Masvidal vs Edwards Backstage fight Full footage: Leon busted and bleeding!

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

03.17.2019 | 1:04 AM ET

What you're looking for starts at about 0:45

* Edited at 03.17.2019, 1:28 AM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 1 week, 2 days, 23 hours, and 54 minutes from now.

Responses

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

03.17.2019 | 1:12 AM ET

*****'s talk **** they get smacked the **** up word up!
jodybanman
jodybanman
  • Predictions:  3,332  |  61.2%
  • Forum Posts:  1,707
  • Post Score: 237

03.17.2019 | 4:54 PM ET

I don't necessarily condone that kind of behaviour, but if you're going to interrupt a man's interview and talk **** about him, don't ******* cry about it when he punches you.  This is the fight business, not the talk business.  Sometimes people forget that and need to be reminded.

"I don't want to have to do this living. I just walk around. I want to be swept off my feet, you know? I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it."

Hyrm
Hyrm
  • Predictions:  6,115  |  64.3%
  • Forum Posts:  3,255
  • Post Score: 189

03.18.2019 | 10:01 AM ET

Edwards choose to not press charges againts stupid Masvidal. I hope Masvidal have enought ball to figh him in the cage. I think Edwards will domnate him as easy as he did with the overated Gunnar Nelson.

"Never go down without a fight"

B Wrizzle
B Wrizzle
  • Predictions:  48  |  58.3%
  • Forum Posts:  10
  • Post Score: 240

03.18.2019 | 2:03 PM ET

You sir sound a little crazy. Masvidal’s been legit and reminded us all with that beautiful KO. He just stepped away from an interview to step to Edwards. I doubt he fears getting in that cage with any WW. He used to do this **** in backyards for way less bread and most likely no weight class. Masvidal wins that fight IMO. I think Masvidal’s looking more at someone higher ranked, but with them setting the table the way they did they may have to see each other in the cage now. 

"It is what it is"

Hyrm
Hyrm
  • Predictions:  6,115  |  64.3%
  • Forum Posts:  3,255
  • Post Score: 189

03.18.2019 | 4:45 PM ET

Everyone is high on masvidal because he Knock Till, like you all forgot how he strugle againts Larkins & Henderson. And how bad he look in the Thompson fight (6month ago).

"Never go down without a fight"

B Wrizzle
B Wrizzle

03.18.2019 | 5:27 PM ET

I didn't forget. I don't think he'll ever be champ but I say he mos def beats guys with the MMA experience level of Till. He's definitely had some losses at WW and LW but I don't recall him getting beat up badly in those fights. 

"It is what it is"

B Wrizzle
B Wrizzle

03.18.2019 | 5:43 PM ET

Also, did anyone else notice in the video at about 2:38 Laura Sanko is talking and I guess there was a little mix up with the audio and you can hear Bisping say "and what do you want, do you want me to like..."? I'm wondering if that was Bisping talking to production team in his ear about if he should put the negative(we're professionals, no place in the sport for this kind of thing, etc.) or positive(they're both fighters, emotions and adrenaline are running high, nobody's hurt badly) spin on it. Usually when there's an incident that involves more than a push or something at the weigh-in they go with the negative spin but then use the footage for fight promo. It was interesting they went with the positive spin this time basically saying nobody did anything wrong and Jorge's on track to get his 100k in bonuses etc. I guess we'll need to wait and see if any penalty is issued but with Leon not pressing charges I'm thinking no. 

* Edited at 03.18.2019, 5:44 PM ET *

"It is what it is"

jodybanman
jodybanman
  • Predictions:  3,332  |  61.2%
  • Forum Posts:  1,707
  • Post Score: 237

03.18.2019 | 7:13 PM ET

"I don't want to have to do this living. I just walk around. I want to be swept off my feet, you know? I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it."

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Video: LFA's Kendra McIntyre ragdoll KOs opponent with absolutely vicious head kick
  • MMA Mania : Staredowns! ‘Platinum’ Has Fiery Exchange With Alves
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 weigh-in video, results
  • MMA Junkie : Anthony Smith on Alex Pereira: 'Given the opportunity, we both would jump on it'
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! BKFC ‘KnuckleMania 4’ Official Weigh Ins Video!
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 ceremonial weigh-ins live stream
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 ceremonial weigh-ins live stream (9 p.m. ET)
  • Middle Easy : Max Holloway Recalls Justin Gaethje’s ‘Vibranium’ Leg Kicks: ‘This Guy Kick Hard As Sh*t’
  • MMA Junkie : Vanessa Demopoulos prepared to get used to familiarity with UFC opponents like Emily Ducote
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 weigh-in video at 9 p.m. ET
  • MMA Mania : Aldo Hoping For McGregor ‘Of Old’ At UFC 303
  • Bad Left Hook : Esparza loses three belts on scale
  • Bad Left Hook : Spence reportedly in ligation with former trainer over unpaid fees
  • Bad Left Hook : Errol Spence reportedly in ligation with trainer Derrick James over unpaid fees
  • MMA Junkie : Why Chael Sonnen thinks Tom Aspinall potentially facing Ciryl Gane at UFC 304 is a big risk
  • MMA Mania : ‘Crazy’ Stalker Sneaks Into UFC PI, Claims Ribas Is His ‘Wife’
  • MMAFighting.com : Hailey Cowan reveals nasty leg break, Tamires Vidal gets replacement for UFC Vegas 92 fight
  • MMA Junkie : Arman Tsarukyan: Michael Chandler 'never uses his brain,' has to knock out Conor McGregor early to win
  • MMA Mania : UFC Vegas 91: 20 Fun Tidbits, Facts And Storylines
  • MMAFighting.com : Max Holloway confirms Justin Gaethje should’ve been credited for UFC 300 knockdown: ‘That’s some bullsh*t’