Tapology Forums

the UFC is like crack

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

jesuseatsnubs
jesuseatsnubs
  • Predictions:  890  |  60.6%
  • Forum Posts:  336
  • Post Score: -141

10.23.2011 | 10:01 PM ET

once u get into it u become addicted .. 2 weeks of no UFC event so far .. fk lol

the other thing is that it's not rigged like boxing so u watch a fight knowing anything can happen

but seriously the presentation .. no other organization comes even close to the UFC .. the way they present the fights .. the announcers , bruce buffer , Joe Rogan .. I don't get excited for any other event like I do for the UFC

I just hope it stays that way and they don't become like boxing where every fight is rigged

now all I need is a home in San Diego .. near the beach with 2 hot hired philipinoe chicks grilling some steak and some food while everyone watches the UFC event .. dam life is perfect lol

Responses Page 2

buffalo ben
buffalo ben
  • Predictions:  3,705  |  58.2%
  • Forum Posts:  6,348
  • Post Score: 157

10.24.2011 | 1:27 PM ET

That's why he no lose

"You don't have to be perfect, just dont be fraudulant"

Swickotine
Swickotine
  • Predictions:  18,174  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  11,851
  • Post Score: 223

10.24.2011 | 1:50 PM ET

Maybe he got suspended for how ******** his username is.

"I'm bi-polar...nice jab, mean hook."

poir420
poir420
  • Predictions:  143,346  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  18,232
  • Post Score: 245

10.24.2011 | 1:51 PM ET

I believe I read somewhere on a post it was because he constantly makes posts bad mouthing fighters

"“All of a sudden, he was shooting for a takedown, and I’m like, ‘Oh, you’re a wrestler now? Remember, I’m the black belt in jiu-jitsu. And you’re shooting on me now? This is a wrap." - Nate Diaz"

itfigures
itfigures
  • Predictions:  37,372  |  61.3%
  • Forum Posts:  1,455
  • Post Score: 279

10.24.2011 | 2:00 PM ET

It was an angry GSP post and a doozy at that.
blitzkrieg
blitzkrieg
  • Predictions:  4,528  |  61.0%
  • Forum Posts:  1,449
  • Post Score: 285

10.24.2011 | 2:03 PM ET

It sure is.

@jersey0525 you can say that again. Over here Boxing matches begin just after the UFC PPV is ending so we usually stick around til we finish our drinks and watch a fight or two. I gotta say, boxing looks and feels totally outdated, the quality of the fighters, the uniforms, the whole production looks old and outdated, they need a Dana White over there ASAP.

"@AndySalasMMA"

bklettke
bklettke
  • Predictions:  2,109  |  64.7%
  • Forum Posts:  1,761
  • Post Score: 117

10.24.2011 | 2:03 PM ET

anyone reference that post? Didn't know users could get suspended, so what happens next? Termination?
CashBrewyn
CashBrewyn
  • Predictions:  21,572  |  61.7%
  • Forum Posts:  4,045
  • Post Score: 212

10.24.2011 | 2:07 PM ET

not saying this specific user but I could see someone getting banned entirely from the forums but still  being able to make picks etc, they're not doing any harm to anyone just making picks.  But I don't think the guys in charge really want to get it to that point where they would have to do that to someone

"My hearts pumpin' the blood of Royce Gracie My thoughts dumpin' the slug and point straightly"

CashBrewyn
CashBrewyn
  • Predictions:  21,572  |  61.7%
  • Forum Posts:  4,045
  • Post Score: 212

10.24.2011 | 2:11 PM ET

I should rephrase that too, it's not that I think they will start throwing out really lengthy or lifetime bans just that i'm sure the software in place would probably allow such a thing 

* Edited at 10.24.2011, 2:12 PM ET *

"My hearts pumpin' the blood of Royce Gracie My thoughts dumpin' the slug and point straightly"

buffalo ben
buffalo ben
  • Predictions:  3,705  |  58.2%
  • Forum Posts:  6,348
  • Post Score: 157

10.24.2011 | 2:18 PM ET

He'll be back soon. No need to make a big deal out of it

"You don't have to be perfect, just dont be fraudulant"

Swickotine
Swickotine
  • Predictions:  18,174  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  11,851
  • Post Score: 223

10.24.2011 | 2:30 PM ET

It was an angry GSP post?...I apologize for my previous comment then. Back on topic though, I agree with alot of other people, I enjoy Bellator and it's a good alt. to UFC.

"I'm bi-polar...nice jab, mean hook."

jaykool777
jaykool777
  • Predictions:  25,528  |  61.6%
  • Forum Posts:  3,654
  • Post Score: 158

10.24.2011 | 4:48 PM ET

I think that tapology is like crack. I've been working out of town for the last 3 weeks, and before that, I was working crazy hours, and going without being on tapology everyday has driven me nuts. LOL.

"Keep it punk rock!!!!"

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : UFC Saudi Arabia adds several bouts for Robert Whittaker vs. Khamzat Chimaev card
  • Middle Easy : Conor McGregor Addresses His Comments on Sean O’Malley, Goes Off on Ilia Topuria, and Targets Leon Edwards in Wild Livestream
  • MMA Junkie : Tyron Woodley plans on MMA return, blames 'wack' UFC Apex for recent performances
  • Middle Easy : Demetrious Johnson Not Interested in Usyk vs. Fury Rematch, Urges ‘The Cat’ to Retire: ‘There’s Nothing Left He Can Prove’
  • MMA Mania : Aspinall: ‘Next Fight After Blaydes Has To Be For Undisputed Title’
  • MMAFighting.com : Sean O’Malley reveals crazy story after fake police call: ‘They said I killed my parents’
  • Middle Easy : Tom Aspinall Hopes to See Oleksandr Usyk and Tyson Fury Run It Back, Will ‘Wait Out’ for Jon Jones After Blaydes Fight
  • MMA Junkie : Conor McGregor rips UFC champ Ilia Topuria: ‘He reminds me of a retarded Artem Lobov’
  • MMAFighting.com : Conor McGregor trashes UFC champ Ilia Topuria: ‘He reminds me of a little r*tard Artem Lobov’
  • MMA Mania : McGregor ‘Ecstatic And Delighted’ By Khabib’s Unpaid Taxes Report
  • MMA Junkie : DraftKings Promo Code | Make a $1.5K No Sweat Bet on NHL Game 7, Monday Night MLB
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch The MMA Hour with Leon Edwards, Green, Doumbe, Hearn and Salita in studio now
  • MMA Junkie : Abus Magomedov promises more exciting fights after UFC Fight Night 241 dominant decision
  • MMAFighting.com : Leon Edwards dismisses ‘nuisance’ Belal Muhammad ahead of UFC 304: ‘He’s too easy to hit’
  • MMA Mania : Special Rules Revealed For Andy-Sonnen Slugfest In Brazil
  • Jits Magazine : Full Lineup Announced For Sapateiro World Championship 2024 Chicago Qualifier
  • MMA Junkie : Weekend Review: Oleksandr Usyk made history with transcendent performance
  • MMAFighting.com : Charles Oliveira won’t rule out fighting Colby Covington, interested in Max Holloway BMF bout
  • MMA Mania : Elle Brooke Vs Paige VanZant Fight Card, Full DAZN Lineup
  • MMA Junkie : Continuation of PFL's heavyweight season gets two changes in Connecticut