Topic: Site Features & Issues

New fighter pages layouts.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Ebaykilledme
Ebaykilledme
  • Predictions:  3,969  |  61.1%
  • Forum Posts:  2
  • Post Score: 800

07.14.2018 | 12:21 PM ET

Is it possible to have the option to revert back to the old layout?

It was very convenient being able to see all the opponents records and the promotions the fight took place for in a nice concise layout.

Responses Page 3

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

08.03.2018 | 12:39 AM ET

oh piss off you blowhard. What's the point, excuse me, of logging in purely to have a whinge about slight, meaningless changes in the UI that don't affect your ability to make picks whatsoever you anal retentive, whiny little *****?

You probably faint when you see a napkin folded incorrectly.

Listen ********, I'll puzzle it out for:

Firstly, nobody gives a **** what you think, and this site doesn't exist solely for you. I know that might be hard for an entitled little prick like you to get your head around, but believe me when I tell you that nobody cares whether or not you 'rarely come here anyway'. Get over yourself, and stop attention seeking.

Moving on, I don't think you really understand what a head**** managing a site that has as many moving parts as Tapology truly entails. It's probably not even worth doing if you were to assess it in purely financial terms, and I suspect it's a bit of a labor of love for the mods.And it's free.

Thirdly, the community is healthy. People like Poir manage special interest threads on their own time and get nothing out of it. Be grateful.

And finally, if you're going to criticize something, try and have an argument that actually goes somewhere as opposed to just throwing a tantrum and telling us all how everything sucks like a petulant, idiotic child who has scribbled its grievances on the wall in its own dookie. This achieves nothing, and just makes you like a ****head.

Which you are.

* Edited at 08.03.2018, 12:40 AM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 10 months, 4 weeks, 10 hours, and 51 minutes from now.
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

08.03.2018 | 6:44 AM ET

@freemoneyforall Don' you ******* EVER talk about other Mom like.that a A Gain or i will kill you where you stand. You got that *******? me And Chris Weidman's Dad Strong! Yeah! I drink beer n go 2 Chruch! it takes alot to be Christian these days but i will keep on fighting for my sins because i believe some guy died for sin some time some where

* Edited at 08.03.2018, 6:45 AM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

08.03.2018 | 6:48 AM ET

Fighting Sports suck after Rocky 3 its all sucky after that. Hopefully some lowly peasant can save the Day and remind me to have good style for the next Catwalk show then people will Shy away from Doubting me and my ex Mom

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

08.03.2018 | 6:49 AM ET

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

08.03.2018 | 6:49 AM ET

song <3 <3<3

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

08.03.2018 | 6:52 AM ET

Nothing like a good ol' rusty song on the Harmonica n Geetar after a sluggish day on the Alien Beetle Farm  ( Its all @GreenHornets fault hes the one who mocked Chris Weidmans Dad and said my ex Mom left because the Coconut Oil ran out after last Harvest ( Maui)

Page 3

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Patchy Mix Declares Himself As ‘Best Bantamweight On The Planet’, Says He’d ‘Sleep’ Sean O’Malley And Petr Yan
  • MMA Mania : ‘One Of Us Has To Die’
  • MMA Junkie : Dustin Poirier explains how Islam Makhachev 'more of a threat' than Khabib Nurmagomedov
  • MMAFighting.com : Heck of a Morning: Reaction to Cory Sandhagen vs. Umar Nurmagomedov booking, fallout of UFC 301
  • Bad Left Hook : Foster vs Conceicao joins Stevenson vs Harutyunyan on July 6
  • Bad Left Hook : O’Shaquie Foster vs Robson Conceicao joins Stevenson vs Harutyunyan on July 6
  • UFC.com : Fighters on the Rise | UFC St. Louis
  • Middle Easy : Eric Nicksick Predicts Sean Strickland Will Finish Paulo Costa In Round 4 Or 5, Says UFC Considered Booking ‘Tarzan’ Against Khamzat Chimaev
  • UFC.com : Radley Da Silva's Life Has Led To This Moment | UFC Fight Pass
  • MMA Mania : UFC Champ Revealed As ‘Masked Singer’
  • MMA Junkie : Tom Aspinall unamused by Jon Jones 'playing games again' with interest in Alex Pereira
  • Bad Left Hook : PODCAST: What’s next for Inoue and Canelo, Lomachenko vs Kambosos preview, more
  • Middle Easy : Tom Aspinall Accuses Jon Jones Of ‘Playing Games’, Says Fight ‘Not Looking Very Likely’ To Happen
  • MMAFighting.com : MMA Pound-for-Pound Rankings: Jon Jones falls out of top 5
  • MMA Mania : Aldo Returns To Official UFC Rankings
  • MMAFighting.com : Matt Brown shed a tear after telling UFC he was retiring: ‘A piece of you dies’
  • MMA Mania : Volk: BMF Belt Makes Another ‘Blessed’ Fight ‘Worth Getting Out Of Bed For’
  • MMA Junkie : Grant Dawson draws rebound inspiration from teammate Dustin Poirier ahead of UFC 302
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Why would he be scared of Benavidez?’: Lampley says Canelo not afraid of a challenge
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Why would he be scared of David Benavidez?’: Jim Lampley says Canelo not afraid of a challenge