Topic: Former Fighters & Retirements

Josh Koscheck retires pt II

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

loudenSwain
loudenSwain
  • Predictions:  15,071  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,313
  • Post Score: 283

07.03.2018 | 2:58 AM ET

im not sure why but I was blocked from posting in the original thread. It said there was a brief period before new accounts could posts. That’s funny, as I created this account, my only account here, in January of 2011. 

Impfish. I generally speak to you cordially after the first time we disagreed with you about a decision, you started name calling instead of discussion in attempt to debate but were so far out of your depth it made me feel like a bully. At the heart of things I believe you’re a good hearted kid trying to ******** with other MMA fans.  

I do believe you expose yourself with cringeworthy joke attempts and/or uninformed and novice comments at times. You can make all the cute wrestling jokes you’d like..if that’s what makes you feel better about things, by all means. I believe we should all find ways to be confident.  

Giving history of MMA, the grappling/wrestling fellows are pinching your boxing cupcakes on the cheeks like an adorable little ankle biting nephew and sending you on your way, however. 

All that said, I explained to you that I wouldn’t argue with you on certain topics. I understand what I’m saying will be considered arrogant and smug but I simply don’t find you or this other freeminey fellow to be very knowledgeable, informed enough or qualified to have certain debates with me. Weather I’m right or wrong or biased isn’t something I question at all.  Giving both of your comments, I believe that I have the better more informed understanding and position on the topic. 

Don’t confuse yourself into believing that I respect your opinions more now due to this wordy post and my recent niceness. I don’t want to pick on anyone be rude or bully. I’m simply informing you. 

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” Mark Twain

Perhaps you guys should just go to boxing and/or striking forums. This is a Mixed Martial Arts forum and grappling/wrestling has faired very well into dominating fights, rather than running away. 

So again I’m happy Kos retired. He was truly done and a **********. Yet he was one of the best welterweights to never get that belt. Great career. Thanks for the entertainment, Kos!

"This is Prize-Fighting, IDGAF about your family or your problems - MassaBruce"

Responses Page 2

MassaBruce
MassaBruce

07.03.2018 | 8:29 PM ET

Fishrat calls me cancer only to immediately get in an all day argument lmfao. My favorite part was when he admitted to being a casual. Maybe if you spent more time actually making picks and less time running that trap, you wouldn't miss Bellator picks. Especially since their up weeks in advance ahahahahahahaahah 
This user is suspended from posting until 5 years, 5 months, 5 days, 10 hours, and 57 minutes from now.
HJWalker
HJWalker
  • Predictions:  3,064  |  67.6%
  • Forum Posts:  337
  • Post Score: 118

07.04.2018 | 8:14 AM ET

Grammar and spelling have no home HERE. This is A fantasy MMA forum, not a spelling BEE.

I'm sorry. I couldn't resist.
loudenSwain
loudenSwain
  • Predictions:  15,071  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,313
  • Post Score: 283

07.04.2018 | 8:53 AM ET

Don’t be sorry to be whoyou are, even if it is a tool who can’t detect a sacarstic here/hear.  I’d hate to be that guy but you should a least own it and I’ll own my misspelling and run on sentences on a forum.   

"This is Prize-Fighting, IDGAF about your family or your problems - MassaBruce"

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! O’Malley Wants Sleepy Time For Mac
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Would Sleep Sean O’Malley’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 reactions: Winning and losing fighters on social media
  • MMA Mania : ‘My D—k Didn’t Get Hard!’ Brown Couldn’t ‘Get Fired Up’ About Fight Offer
  • Middle Easy : Sean O’Malley Snaps Back at ‘Sugar’d Up’ Conor McGregor Over Past PED Usage: ‘When Your Idols Turn to Rivals’
  • Middle Easy : Ian Garry Promises to ‘Slap the Mouth Off’ Colby Covingtong Within One Round: ‘Sign the F*cking Contract’
  • MMAFighting.com : Jose Aldo opens as big underdog for potential Sean O’Malley title fight
  • Middle Easy : Dana White Roasted Over Fighter Pay, Slams ‘Liberal F*cks’ Netflix During the Streaming Giant’s Tom Brady Special
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Felt I Can’t Say No’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 medical suspensions: Four fighters receive 180 days but not Jack Shore for leg wound
  • MMAFighting.com : Heather Hardy reveals career likely over due to ‘too much brain damage’
  • MMA Junkie : Weekend boxing review: Canelo Alvarez gave vintage performance. Is David Benavidez next?
  • MMAFighting.com : Dustin Poirier thinks Islam Makhachev is underestimating him ahead of UFC 302
  • MMA Mania : Aspinall In The Dark While Jones ‘Is Playing Games Again’
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 medical suspensions: 3 winners potentially out 6 months
  • Middle Easy : Jose Aldo vs. Sean O’Malley? ‘Very Possible Chance’ Outlandish Title Fight Happens, Says Outspoken UFC Star
  • MMA Junkie : Matt Brown explains how UFC 300 snub finalized retirement decision, says BKFC signing 'not out of the question'
  • MMA Mania : Covington Knows Garry Is A ‘Terrible Stylistic Matchup’
  • MMAFighting.com : Sean O’Malley responds to Conor McGregor diss, now wants Michael Chandler to ‘sleep’ him
  • Bad Left Hook : Roach vs McCrory set for June 28 on ProBox TV