Topic: Former Fighters & Retirements

Josh Koscheck retires pt II

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

loudenSwain
loudenSwain
  • Predictions:  15,071  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,313
  • Post Score: 283

07.03.2018 | 2:58 AM ET

im not sure why but I was blocked from posting in the original thread. It said there was a brief period before new accounts could posts. That’s funny, as I created this account, my only account here, in January of 2011. 

Impfish. I generally speak to you cordially after the first time we disagreed with you about a decision, you started name calling instead of discussion in attempt to debate but were so far out of your depth it made me feel like a bully. At the heart of things I believe you’re a good hearted kid trying to ******** with other MMA fans.  

I do believe you expose yourself with cringeworthy joke attempts and/or uninformed and novice comments at times. You can make all the cute wrestling jokes you’d like..if that’s what makes you feel better about things, by all means. I believe we should all find ways to be confident.  

Giving history of MMA, the grappling/wrestling fellows are pinching your boxing cupcakes on the cheeks like an adorable little ankle biting nephew and sending you on your way, however. 

All that said, I explained to you that I wouldn’t argue with you on certain topics. I understand what I’m saying will be considered arrogant and smug but I simply don’t find you or this other freeminey fellow to be very knowledgeable, informed enough or qualified to have certain debates with me. Weather I’m right or wrong or biased isn’t something I question at all.  Giving both of your comments, I believe that I have the better more informed understanding and position on the topic. 

Don’t confuse yourself into believing that I respect your opinions more now due to this wordy post and my recent niceness. I don’t want to pick on anyone be rude or bully. I’m simply informing you. 

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” Mark Twain

Perhaps you guys should just go to boxing and/or striking forums. This is a Mixed Martial Arts forum and grappling/wrestling has faired very well into dominating fights, rather than running away. 

So again I’m happy Kos retired. He was truly done and a **********. Yet he was one of the best welterweights to never get that belt. Great career. Thanks for the entertainment, Kos!

"This is Prize-Fighting, IDGAF about your family or your problems - MassaBruce"

Responses

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

07.03.2018 | 8:13 AM ET

I have never resorted to ad hominem attacks towards you at any point ( name calling). Don't straw-man.I actually agree with you most of the time and do respect your opinion despite the fact you don't respect mine. I'm not seeking validation, Swain. My pick percentage ( which is statistically so very short of your own as to signify absolutely nothing incidentally) could be 30% and it still wouldn't phase me.

I'm sure you do know more about MMA than I do. I don't follow every promotion in existence, and I kind of only follow the fighters that pique my interest. And I don't claim to.

'Whether', not 'Weather'. For ****'s sake.

I'm under no obligation to be a fan of wrestling, and I never will be. And I'm in the majority, which is why the Floyd Mayweathers and Mcgregors make bank and wrestlers get paid pittance in virtual anonymity; people prefer strikers.I'm not saying I don't respect wrestling, I'm saying I have no interest in watching men teabag one another and/or toss one another out of a circle. Doesn't float my boat.

I enjoy it, as I said in my original post, as long as it involves work, and damage.

In any case, you can at least manage a facade of civility most of the time and I can respect that. I don't want to argue with you, and I don't want to cause any undue anonymity on the site. You're OK Swain. Hopefully we can talk **** on the next live thread, I always enjoy it.

This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 1 week, 14 hours, and 33 minutes from now.
AnthonyBrancato
AnthonyBrancato
  • Predictions:  9,739  |  61.6%
  • Forum Posts:  642
  • Post Score: 58

07.03.2018 | 10:45 AM ET

It's called MIXED martial arts for a reason.  If you want one-dimensional rock-'em-sock-'em boxing, then watch boxing.

"MMA Fan Since Season 2 Of The Ultimate Fighter"

loudenSwain
loudenSwain

07.03.2018 | 11:09 AM ET

So....you do realize that when weather/whether was your strongest point, you really had nothing to bring to the table, as expected. 

I always find the real men fight like boxers to be hilarious. As someone who’s definitely lost and won a few, I’ve never been in, or wittinessed a street fight where two guys only strike with their hands and never clinch up.  When there is a clinch stall attempt someone breaks and resets them. In my experience the one who doesn’t know how to clinch gets tossed then repeatedly kicked, punched or elbowed in the head. 

The funny thing is, it’s brought up in a Josh Koscheck thread. An outstanding wrestler who was notorious for trying to strike and not fully utilize his wrestling advantage. When he did wrestle he dominated Anthony Johnson and Daley but look at his short notice Alves fight. His stubbornness helped lead to his fallout with AKA from what I remember. 

You guys simply do not know of what you try to speak of

* Edited at 07.03.2018, 11:28 AM ET *

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,816  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,557
  • Post Score: 275

07.03.2018 | 11:21 AM ET

@Iouden thanks for the heads up that it told you about not being able to post. That was a bug. Only brand new accounts are supposed to see that.

"I live, I die, I live again."

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall
  • Predictions:  9,037  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  11,680
  • Post Score: 207

07.03.2018 | 3:53 PM ET

Hey loudswain your both making similar arguments. Fish for striking u for grappling.
Stop pretending your the worlds number one efficianado on mma and that other 
peoples oppinions dont matter. Or that they matter less then yours. I've been watching ufc since the
first tournament and it doesn't mean i know more then anyone. Nor does it mean anyone else has a less valid opinion. This is a forum buddy. For the free exchange of opinions ideas and yes sometimes **** talk.
And i've heard u resort to name calling once or twice on hear too so smarten up. You clearly have a bias for
wrestlers. Im guessing u wrestled b4. Most people have not. I wrestled too but it still bores me to watch guys grind out a win by laying on top of someone for fifteen minutes (unless its the girls but thats exciting for a whole nother reason ironically the same reason u like watching men lay on top of each other and roll Round after round im guessing)  u can say all u want about the grapplers being better but the fact is mma is a fight for our entertainment. 

P.s. i've been in a street fight or two and they only try to grapple me after i knock tweety birds into their eyes with a good old fashioned one two and they go into survival mood. Koscheck and justin gaethje and many many other good fighters dont use the wrestling more because most people find it boring thats why they stand and bang. Finally using your own point of view i should tell you that u should watch wrestling instead of mma. But i wont because its not my place to tell u what to do or whT to like. 
Do you get it? Stupid...

We all get heated and too aggresive sometimes so grow up. Who the **** are u bro? Just a fan like me like fish like anyone on here. No better no worse. No more important no more irrelevent. By the way mcgregor and mayweather made bank because people would rather c two men fight then wrestle around and barely get a boring win.

I'd put may wanna b bruce lee jeet kune do against your wwe wrestling anyday. Your double leg takedown would run into my soccer kick to the face.TO THE FACE! 
 Beleave it.

And to you mikey i've been watching since the first ufc fight tournament alot longer then u i suppose since you refer to 2007 but again it doesnt mean anything whose been watching longer so please stop making such dumb comments. Opinions are not right or wrong they're just opinions. 

* Edited at 07.03.2018, 4:19 PM ET *

loudenSwain
loudenSwain

07.03.2018 | 4:23 PM ET

Hahaha. Oh boy, we've got a tough guy. Thanks for the laugh, kid! You're a funny kid. 

ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

07.03.2018 | 4:28 PM ET

@swain come on man, Koscheck ********ted his way to a win in that fight and you know it. Those knees literally didn't land, and if the fight hadn't been paused then he would have been KTFO.

* Edited at 07.03.2018, 4:29 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 1 week, 14 hours, and 33 minutes from now.
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

07.03.2018 | 4:53 PM ET

Good one.
loudenSwain
loudenSwain

07.03.2018 | 4:56 PM ET

All I know is I know very little, yet much more than some posters here, like free$ and yourself. Like I said, I'd dissect the posts but i dont  think your boy is capable or qualified for the argument. I think he is new to MMA, has no clue what he's trying to talk about and is clearly exposed. 

The emotional fellow is threatening to soccer kick me shooting a double now?  This is the adorable attitude i was speaking of. Im no tough guy not do I pretend to be on the web. I doubt that free is more than a Rowdy adolescent bully eiter though. Who really cares though? See what I'm saying about arguing idiots?  It's tough guy talk and name calling. Be better than that Imp. I believe you are better than that. Associated yourself with better posters, friend. 

I never watched WWE btw not since it was the WWF and way before Brock Lesnar was involved. I knew him through folkstyle wrestling and football. I haven't watched since the 80s. I enjoy both striking and grappling, and the way guys from both adapt their games. 

I'm not bashing fighters for their discipline. I believe I am watching the correct sport. I gave you more of a response as I do like you fish. I respect you more than some of your stances or debates. 

Not much more to discuss here for me. No one has posted anything  worthy of changing each others minds. 

Fish, talk again soon, I'm sure. Take care bro. 

Free$, welcome to the fun sport of MMA and fantasy MMA. It's a fun time! The more you open your mind the more you'll pick up. Not much gets through closed doors ;) best of luck to you in all future endeavors.

I wish you all well. Please dont hurt me, I'm getting old and have missed enough work due to injury. Try not to hurt anyone honestly. Try peace and remember to love! Thanks

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

07.03.2018 | 4:57 PM ET

Dude it was a ******* joke. Grow up.
Kid.
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

07.03.2018 | 5:03 PM ET

Run away when u realize u lost. Now thats cute kid
Lol
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

07.03.2018 | 5:03 PM ET

Im 47 idiot. Take your tongue out of fishrats ass. I know him as good as i know u
Which is to say not at all. Funny how u condesend everyone else pretending u know more but then all u do is make insults without the name calling. 

And you'll never know more then me about anything bum.
loudenSwain
loudenSwain

07.03.2018 | 5:07 PM ET

Who's Loudandswain? Impressive the way he must be occupying your head enough for you to place him in your sig. If you mention me I'll type slow so you can get the spelling right. I understand you're emotional right now and I want to be there for the small people to feel bigger. Its:

"l" as in lowercase
"ouden"
The capitalize "Swain"

If it helps boost your confidence around here or in life in general, you're welcome to falsify your sig with my name as your *****. I remember when I was an emotional adolescent. I want to help you through this rough time. You have my blessing. 

<3

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

07.03.2018 | 5:09 PM ET

Funny u still new it was u though. Huh?
Huh
Lol
Kids.....
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

07.03.2018 | 5:10 PM ET

But thanx i'll take it under advisement.
Along with all the rest of the garbage that comes out of u.
Dont get butt hurt as u like to say.
Sure there's alot of men who use the phrase butt hurt
Lol
Kids...
loudenSwain
loudenSwain

07.03.2018 | 5:11 PM ET

I thought the 3 back to back emotional responses kinda sums you up, cupcake. Can't get it all out now can you?  Just breath, boo. Keep practicing,  soon you'll be able to take the whole thing. 

freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

07.03.2018 | 5:13 PM ET

Wow did u really just call me boo
Lol
Kids...
freemoneyforall
freemoneyforall

07.03.2018 | 5:13 PM ET

You're the man bro.
U really showed me.
Lol...
Kids....
HJWalker
HJWalker
  • Predictions:  3,064  |  67.6%
  • Forum Posts:  337
  • Post Score: 118

07.03.2018 | 5:40 PM ET

Grammar just got brutally knocked the fluff out.
loudenSwain
loudenSwain

07.03.2018 | 6:09 PM ET

Grammar and spelling have no home hear.  This is fantasy mma forum, not a spelling B

Haha. 

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Luque Vs. Buckley Betting Odds, Breakdown, Prediction
  • MMA Junkie : UFC veterans in MMA and bareknuckle boxing action March 29-30
  • MMA Junkie : UFC announces multiyear deal for twice-annual events in Perth starting with UFC 305
  • MMA Mania : UFC 305 Headed Down Under To Perth
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Coach counters Daniel Cormier’s Islam Makhachev claim, says ‘nobody is more dangerous’ than Khabib Nurmagomedov
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 305 lands in Perth, Australia on Aug. 17
  • MMA Mania : Latest UFC Saudi Arabia Fight Card, ABC Lineup
  • MMA Mania : Never Mind! Colby Won’t Fight Down For Garry
  • Jits Magazine : UFC Star Jack Della Maddalena Promoted To BJJ Black Belt
  • UFC.com : Dana White Announces Main Event For UFC Saudi Arabia On June 22
  • MMA Junkie : UFC Saudia Arabia fight card announced with Robert Whittaker vs. Khamzat Chimaev headliner
  • MMA Mania : Khamzat Vs Whittaker Headlines UFC Saudi Arabia
  • MMAFighting.com : Khamzat Chimaev vs. Robert Whittaker set as UFC Saudi Arabia main event, 4 more fights announced
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! Sandman Sees Suga Stop The Machine
  • UFC.com : UFC And Tourism WA Announce Multiyear Deal To Bring Two Action-Packed MMA Events To Perth
  • MMA Mania : UFC Atlantic City Odds, Under Dogs And Best Bets!
  • MMA Junkie : UFC free fight: Charles Oliveira rallies to light up Michael Chandler for first title win
  • MMA Mania : ‘Are We Fighting Or What?!’
  • MMA Junkie : Javier Mendez disagrees with Daniel Cormier's claim that Islam Makhachev more dangerous than Khabib Nurmagomedov
  • MMA Junkie : Cory Sandhagen: UFC champ Sean O'Malley has 'really good shot' of finishing Merab Dvalishvili