Tapology Forums

UFC guys on TV shows

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

poir420
poir420
  • Predictions:  143,346  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  18,232
  • Post Score: 245

10.06.2011 | 7:42 AM ET

Happened to be up late and saw an Episode of King Of Queens and there was a scene with Rampage, Hendo, Couture and Trigg that I had never seen thought it was cool.

I think I remember Tank Abbott being on friends, can anyone else think of other TV shows with mma guys in it? Sorry if this was already posted at some point

"“All of a sudden, he was shooting for a takedown, and I’m like, ‘Oh, you’re a wrestler now? Remember, I’m the black belt in jiu-jitsu. And you’re shooting on me now? This is a wrap." - Nate Diaz"

Responses Page 2

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

10.25.2011 | 7:51 PM ET

forest was also on a episode of CSI: las vegas. he played a mean MMA fighter who gets killed.
kallousklown
kallousklown
  • Predictions:  24,203  |  62.6%
  • Forum Posts:  10,967
  • Post Score: 177

10.25.2011 | 8:09 PM ET

liddell was in 300

"Are we gonna jump, or we just gonna jerk each other off?"

xbassistdoodx
xbassistdoodx
  • Predictions:  2,546  |  56.7%
  • Forum Posts:  3,218
  • Post Score: 104

10.25.2011 | 8:32 PM ET

Nogueira brothers in The Expendables

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants" - Isaac Newton

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

10.25.2011 | 8:34 PM ET

Oleg T. in rollerball and the last predater film.
xbassistdoodx
xbassistdoodx
  • Predictions:  2,546  |  56.7%
  • Forum Posts:  3,218
  • Post Score: 104

10.25.2011 | 8:35 PM ET

Cung Le has obviously been in a whole bunch of movies,

none of which are too great. But his fight scenes are always something awesome!

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants" - Isaac Newton

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

10.25.2011 | 8:44 PM ET

jackie chans film career must be kaput. i just saw him in a commercial.
jodybanman
jodybanman
  • Predictions:  3,332  |  61.2%
  • Forum Posts:  1,707
  • Post Score: 237

10.25.2011 | 9:15 PM ET

"I don't want to have to do this living. I just walk around. I want to be swept off my feet, you know? I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it."

minotauro11
minotauro11
  • Predictions:  2,483  |  66.5%
  • Forum Posts:  4,493
  • Post Score: 148

10.28.2011 | 6:18 PM ET

This may not exactly fit the thread, but from last night's Parks and Recreation

"We Are All One"

Crumx7
Crumx7
  • Predictions:  1,598  |  63.1%
  • Forum Posts:  2,110
  • Post Score: 181

10.28.2011 | 8:13 PM ET

Randy Couture, Tito Ortiz, and Chuck Liddell were all in Cradle 2 The Grave with Jet Li and DMX.

"If you think about it, life is your one big chance" Follow @CRUMxMMA on Twitter

jaykool777
jaykool777
  • Predictions:  25,528  |  61.6%
  • Forum Posts:  3,654
  • Post Score: 158

10.28.2011 | 8:30 PM ET

Pretty much everything I could think of, everybody's already posted up, but it's good to see that MMA fighters could have acting careers when their fighting careers are over with. Tito Ortiz has done bit parts in shows and movies, Rampage of course was in the A-Team, Randy Couture was in that stupid "Scorpion King" movie as some weird ass king, and he was in The Expendables, Roger Huerta and Forrest Griffin have had numerous television show appearances. Chuck Liddell was on dancing with the stars.

"Keep it punk rock!!!!"

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : UFC 303 nearing completion with new bout for McGregor vs. Chandler fight card
  • MMA Junkie : Joe Rogan thinks MMA rules favor strikers over grapplers: 'I don't think you should stand people up, ever'
  • MMA Junkie : Bellator Champions Series results: Patchy Mix squeaks by Magomed Magomedov to retain title
  • UFC.com : Adrian Yanez Is Searching For More
  • MMAFighting.com : Patchy Mix ekes past Magomed Magomedov in Bellator Paris title rematch, wins split decision
  • MMA Mania : Knockout! Doumbe Stops Willis In One-Round WAR!
  • Middle Easy : Patchy Mix Defeats Magomed Magomedov Via Split Decision, Retains Bantamweight Title – Bellator: Paris Results (Highlights)
  • MMA Junkie : Tyson Fury vs. Oleksandr Usyk undisputed title fight is 'something very, very significant'
  • MMA Mania : UFC Fighters Fail To Crack Forbes ‘Highest-Paid’ List
  • MMA Junkie : Bellator Champions Series results: Cedric Doumbe makes quick work of Jaleel Willis to set up Anthony Pettis showdown
  • MMAFighting.com : Bellator Paris video: Cedric Doumbe demolishes Jaleel Willis in first round, faces off with Anthony Pettis
  • Middle Easy : Cédric Doumbé Returns to Win Column, Smashes Jaleel Willis in Opening Round – Bellator: Paris Results (Highlights)
  • MMAFighting.com : Bellator Paris live blog: Patchy Mix vs. Magomed Magomedov 2
  • MMA Junkie : Bellator Champions Series video: Costello van Steenis puts Gregory Babene to sleep with Von Flue choke
  • MMA Junkie : Bellator video: Costello van Steenis puts Gregory Babene to sleep with Von Flue choke
  • UFC.com : This Fight Is About Redemption For Tom Nolan
  • MMAFighting.com : Gabi Garcia’s MMA return off in wake of Brazil floods
  • MMA Junkie : Leon Edwards vs. Belal Muhammad 2: Odds and what to know ahead of UFC 304 main event
  • Bad Left Hook : William Zepeda vs Giovanni Cabrera official for July 6
  • MMAFighting.com : Bellator Paris live blog: Cedric Doumbe vs. Jaleel Willis