Topic: Tapology Community

6 years ago today

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

icantdelete
icantdelete
  • Predictions:  1,877  |  61.7%
  • Forum Posts:  36
  • Post Score: 158

02.18.2018 | 3:12 AM ET

I joined this site.  I still love picking the fights and reading the news daily.  Thank you topology for all you do!  Us mma fans appreciate the content you spit out! 

"whos next! "

Responses

icantdelete
icantdelete
  • Predictions:  1,877  |  61.7%
  • Forum Posts:  36
  • Post Score: 158

02.18.2018 | 3:17 AM ET

I still think ribbons should be in order of importance.  For instance.  Something like Winning a ufc event should be top to like perfect main card picks, to perfect fight pick ect...  Would be cool.  Have the users/members vote on importance of ribbons  

* Edited at 02.18.2018, 3:20 AM ET *

"whos next! "

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,564
  • Post Score: 275

02.18.2018 | 2:29 PM ET

Thanks for continuing to be a fan! Hopefully we are able to roll out new awards/badges in the future. There are so many things that we have on our plate that it can be slow to get to everything. But I definitely agree there is a lot more potential on what we can do with these.

"I live, I die, I live again."

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Latest Bellator Dublin Fight Card For ‘Jackson vs. Kuramagomedov’
  • Jits Magazine : Submission Hunter Pro 90 Full Results And Review
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Topuria’s Goal? Highest Salary In All Of Sports
  • MMA Mania : UFC 301 Odds, Props, Parlays And Picks
  • MMA Mania : Pereira Vs. Potieria Betting Odds, Breakdown, Prediction
  • MMA Junkie : USA TODAY Sports/MMA Junkie rankings, April 30: Alex Perez joins top 15 at flyweight after upset KO
  • MMA Mania : ‘Holloway Is The Guy’
  • MMA Junkie : MMA Junkie's Knockout of the Month for April: Max Holloway's buzzer-beater BMF finish a unanimous winner
  • MMA Mania : Prochazka To 185? ‘I Hope He Doesn’t’
  • Middle Easy : Chael Sonnen Confident Conor McGregor is a ‘Better Fighter’ Than Michael Chandler
  • MMA Junkie : Steve Erceg was eating KFC when he received call to fight for title at UFC 301
  • MMAFighting.com : Canelo Alvarez vs. Jaime Munguia fight card
  • UFC.com : José Aldo’s Career UFC Career Highlights
  • MMA Mania : Pantoja Was ‘Very Mad’ With Strickland: ‘Shut Your Mouth’
  • MMA Junkie : Jorge Masvidal reveals he made $5 million to save UFC 251 headliner vs. Kamaru Usman
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 Embedded, episode 2: ‘Let’s see who is going to get the belt first’
  • MMA Junkie : Robert Whittaker hopes Jiri Prochazka steers clear of UFC middleweight move because 'then we're enemies'
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch stock car racing champ take UFC 301 prospect for 120 mph ride
  • MMA Mania : Welterweight ‘Do Bronx’?! ‘That Will Lead To Money, History, And Legacy’
  • MMA Junkie : Tom Aspinall says UFC 304 start time 'just not fair' for U.K. fans