Topic: Andrade vs. Torres

Andrade vs. Torres

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Oddsbot
Oddsbot
  • Predictions:  8,620  |  73.7%
  • Forum Posts:  17,552
  • Post Score: 60

02.13.2018 | 6:05 AM ET

This is the official discussion thread for Andrade vs. Torres. Let's see what you've got.

"This is the droid you're looking for."

Responses

Katzengott
Katzengott
  • Predictions:  724  |  60.8%
  • Forum Posts:  184
  • Post Score: 32

02.13.2018 | 6:05 AM ET

Prediction: correct Andrade   correct Decision  

I love this fight but at the same time believe The Tiny Tornado can`t hang with Andrade at this point in her career.
The GOAT
The GOAT
  • Predictions:  555  |  62.9%
  • Forum Posts:  53
  • Post Score: 79

02.19.2018 | 1:30 AM ET

Andrade will likely grapple her way to a decision

"My weight is not enough and my strength is not enough, so I have to take the fight by mastery" - Fedor Emelianenko

TheClownKid
TheClownKid
  • Predictions:  92  |  70.7%
  • Forum Posts:  96
  • Post Score: 48

02.20.2018 | 12:07 AM ET

Prediction: correct Andrade   wrong KO/TKO   wrong Round 1  

Not quite sure if anyone can take Jessica Andrade's punches at 115...and i think Tecia is going to get killed.

"“You never have to worry about me with a DWI or doing something crazy.” - Jon Jones, April 2012"

Shaolin86
Shaolin86
  • Predictions:  4,987  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  1,090
  • Post Score: 125

02.21.2018 | 4:52 PM ET

I think Tecia is allusive enough to survive and keep off the cage and her style does match up well with Andrade, but I think Andrade's forward pressure and volume will tell the tale of the fight. She should win a clear cut decision unless she gets hurt, which is not likely with Tecia's power. If Andrade is able to get a hold of her she'll get some frequent flier miles.
ImperatorFishrat
ImperatorFishrat
  • Predictions:  7,002  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,546
  • Post Score: 236

02.21.2018 | 6:37 PM ET

Prediction: correct Andrade   wrong KO/TKO   wrong Round 2  

Really Torres' best chance in this fight--indeed, her only chance, is by submission. I'm not sure there's anyone at 115 or even 125 who can TKO Andrade...her head is basically a bowling ball. And I don't think Torres can outmuscle/outcardio/outstrike Andrade.

Torres will need to get an excellent position for a sub, or she likely gets stopped within two.
This user is suspended from posting until 8 years, 11 months, 5 days, 8 hours, and 25 minutes from now.
lldowntoearthll
lldowntoearthll
  • Predictions:  3,939  |  60.5%
  • Forum Posts:  1,376
  • Post Score: 39

02.22.2018 | 9:36 PM ET

tecia relies on being the more active fighter in a war of persistence and it's gonna work against most in the division, but andrade just doesn't stop coming forward and in a 3 round fight she's not gonna have to conserve her gas as much.
Robinsonlindarte
Robinsonlindarte
  • Predictions:  2,310  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  1
  • Post Score: 0

02.24.2018 | 3:57 PM ET

El

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : Copa Combate winner Ramiro Jimenez re-signs with Combate Global to new multi-fight deal
  • UFC.com : BRAZILIAN BREAKDOWN | UFC 301
  • MMA Junkie : NAC pushes back on proposed Igor Severino punishment for UFC bite, cites 'unbelievably dangerous' precedent
  • MMAFighting.com : Referee, judges assigned for Canelo Alvarez vs. Jaime Munguia
  • MMA Mania : Tsarukyan, Lopes Draw Fines For UFC 300 Shenanigans
  • MMA Junkie : NAC confirms two UFC 300 fighters' pay withheld, says Dana White offered to pay fine for cage leap
  • MMAFighting.com : Paul Felder replaces Joe Rogan on UFC 301 broadcast team
  • MMAFighting.com : Igor Severino faces stiffer penalty after Nevada Commission denies 6-month suspension for biting UFC opponent
  • MMA Mania : UFC Roster Tracker: Who Came, Who Left In April
  • MMAFighting.com : Arman Tsarukyan, Diego Lopes have pay withheld, face potential discipline after UFC 300 incidents
  • Middle Easy : Jimmy Smith Brutally Rips Ronda Rousey For Accusing Joe Rogan And Media Of Turning On Her
  • MMA Junkie : Dana White trashes NBC News over reporting of Jon Jones incident with UFC drug testers
  • MMA Junkie : Benoit Saint Denis vs. Marc Diakiese grappling match headlines ADXC 4 on May 18
  • MMAFighting.com : Heck of a Morning: Tom Aspinall is absolutely right about UFC 304; Plus, Jose Aldo’s future after UFC 301
  • MMA Mania : Pantoja, Erceg Face Off In Rio
  • Middle Easy : Robert Whittaker Likes ‘The Uproar’ After Belal Muhammad Becomes Champ, Says He’ll Be ‘Enemies’ With Jiri Prochazka If ‘BJP’ Moves To 185
  • MMA Junkie : Anthony Hernandez withdraws from UFC 302 due to hand injury
  • MMA Junkie : Alex Perez vs. Tagir Ulanbekov back on for UFC Fight Night on June 15
  • MMA Mania : Perry Suspended 60 Days Following ‘KnuckleMania 4’
  • MMA Junkie : Daniel Cormier: UFC champion Ilia Topuria's current approach 'not coming off great'