Topic: Cormier vs. Jones II

JONES PISSES HOT AGAIN!!!!!!!

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

hdmexiqtioner
hdmexiqtioner
  • Predictions:  9,964  |  57.9%
  • Forum Posts:  5,398
  • Post Score: 283

08.22.2017 | 8:29 PM ET

Prediction: Cormier  |  Decision

SOURCES ARE SAYING JON JONES PISSED HOT AND IS STRIPPED!
DC IS CHAMP AGAIN!
http://mmaimports.com/2017/08/breaking-jones-fails-drug-test-steroids-stripped-title-d-b-champa/

"Don't argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Bark Twain

Responses Page 3

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,515  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

08.23.2017 | 10:45 PM ET

Prediction: Jones  |  Decision

@MikeLovesTacos

Let's not forget that Chael story about Jones hiding under the cage at Jacksons until doping agents left. Chael may say a lot of ****, but he's smart enough to know that if he tells a story like that and it's not true he's ****** (also, all of his stories so far have checked out).

I'm not sayin "if Chael says it, it must be true", but if one test shows irregularities in his T/E levels that the fine specimen of a man that he is shouldn't have, another shows Estrogen blockers which have no place in his body other than stopping him from growing roid boobs after his cycle, this one just has a straight out anabolic steroid, you add Chael's story to that and the fact that he's already shown that he fels rules are beneath him and **** starts clicking.

There are just too many signs for anyone to still give excuses for that guy. Funny thing is, he would most likely be just as good without them.

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

mikeyg
mikeyg
  • Predictions:  7,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  6,232
  • Post Score: 113

08.24.2017 | 12:36 AM ET

Prediction: Jones  |  KO/TKO  |  Round 3

@Yoss, distinction without a difference, no? Isn't saying he "did it unintentionally" clearing him...

He was facing a 2 year suspension, no? 
This user is suspended from posting until 4 years, 3 months, 6 days, 20 hours, and 56 minutes from now.
yossgold
yossgold

08.24.2017 | 8:10 AM ET

Not really, I see clearing as "you did nothing, we ****** up, you're free to go", but I get what you meant by it and stand corrected.

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

Franklin880088
Franklin880088
  • Predictions:  1,570  |  59.7%
  • Forum Posts:  3,452
  • Post Score: 120

08.24.2017 | 11:21 AM ET

Even the commission did not buy Jones ******** penis pills excuse. They gave him the max penalty. Once he found something to blame it on, which is why he has the crisis management team in the first place, the longest the commission could give him was 1 year, which is what they gave him. If they could have given him longer they would have.  Currently if you have enough money and a team of people, you can find something to blame it on, however, we all know it ******** and so does the commission, but there hands are tied legally. Anyone that thinks Jones, actually failed due to penis pills, is a moron.

DC is the best LHW of all time, Jones cheated every time they fought. The first time, he had the fifth of a normal mans testosterone, indicating clearly he was cycling. The the next time there schedule to fight he gets caught and now he gets caught again. Jones dam well knows he needs an edge against DC, that **** is plain as day.

* Edited at 08.24.2017, 11:23 AM ET *

"here I come to save the day"

rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda
  • Predictions:  71,490  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  8,601
  • Post Score: 69

08.25.2017 | 7:39 AM ET

Tarnished legacy.

"The only thing predictable about MMA is that it is unpredictable."

HJWalker
HJWalker
  • Predictions:  3,064  |  67.6%
  • Forum Posts:  337
  • Post Score: 118

08.25.2017 | 1:14 PM ET

I think we should test you for PEDs. Post enhancing drugs. 
jodybanman
jodybanman
  • Predictions:  3,332  |  61.2%
  • Forum Posts:  1,707
  • Post Score: 237

08.27.2017 | 2:09 PM ET

I think the UFC should consider having people who fail drug tests have more and more stringent testing after each failed test, not just to discourage re-offending, but to prevent **** like this from happening.  To my mind, this fight never should have happened, Jones should have been caught before the fight.

"I don't want to have to do this living. I just walk around. I want to be swept off my feet, you know? I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it."

Bigj383
Bigj383
  • Predictions:  8,546  |  63.8%
  • Forum Posts:  5,417
  • Post Score: 187

08.27.2017 | 3:39 PM ET

It's actually crazy Jones wasn't caught prior to this fight considering he was tested at least 8 times this year randomly prior to the actual fight night test. It's amazing a guy passes 8 random tests and then gets caught by the one he knows about. How stupid do you have to be be?

"It does not make sense that humans deliberately malfunction. - Upgrade"

GreenHornet
GreenHornet
  • Predictions:  42,804  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  10,325
  • Post Score: 203

09.01.2017 | 6:58 PM ET

So Jones' blood test came in and they turned out, according to Shaun Al-Shatti, to be negative.

USADA has also released the following statement saying:

Given that Mr. Jones’ agent has publicly commented on this case, we can confirm Mr. Jones provided a urine and blood sample on July 6th and an additional urine sample on the 7th — all of which were reported negative. On July 28th, his urine sample tested positive for turinabol — as confirmed previously — then after the fight he provided a blood sample that was reported negative.”

“The prohibited anabolic steroid turinabol is only tested for in urine screens and not in blood tests. Urine and blood screens are complimentary to each other and don’t analyze for the same substances. Importantly, Mr. Jones is innocent unless and until the established process determines otherwise. It’s only fair to let due process occur before jumping to any conclusions.”

"..."

yossgold
yossgold

09.03.2017 | 8:34 AM ET

So they came out negative because those tests weren't screened for the substance he pissed hot for? What am I missing? What does this tell us?

zarog
zarog
  • Predictions:  2,855  |  63.8%
  • Forum Posts:  4,174
  • Post Score: 241

09.03.2017 | 9:21 AM ET

@yoss Blood and urine tests are for different substances. Blood tests don't show turinabol. All this tells us is that USADA should take blood and urine samples every time they test, but they only took blood after the fight. Now we wait for the B sample from the urine tests on the 28th.

* Edited at 09.03.2017, 9:21 AM ET *

"Surrender??!! You think this letter on my head stands for France?" - Captain America

mikeyg
mikeyg
  • Predictions:  7,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  6,232
  • Post Score: 113

09.12.2017 | 10:16 PM ET

Prediction: Jones  |  KO/TKO  |  Round 3

Sample B came in....positive

Alright, well there's no doubt now. Jones is guilty and good chance he gets a long suspension.
This user is suspended from posting until 4 years, 3 months, 6 days, 20 hours, and 56 minutes from now.

Page 3

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Miserable, Mean, And We Can’t Stand Her
  • MMA Mania : PFL Salt Lake City Fight Card Revealed!
  • MMA Junkie : Bogdan Guskov proud to be first Uzbekistan fighter to enter UFC rankings: 'This is my history'
  • Middle Easy : Joe Rogan Sides with Jamahal Hill in UFC 300 KO Controversy: ‘He’s Got a Point Here’
  • MMA Junkie : Victor Henry quotes Kim Kardashian after UFC on ESPN 55 bounce back from groin-shot no contest
  • MMA Mania : ‘PFL Is Not Making A Lot Of Money’
  • MMA Mania : ‘He Literally Is Always In Trouble’
  • MMAFighting.com : Beneil Dariush announced as 2024 Forrest Griffin Community Award recipient
  • UFC.com : Five Caio Borralho Fights To Watch Before UFC 301: Pantoja vs Erceg
  • Middle Easy : Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson Will Be Sanctioned as a Professional Boxing Match
  • MMA Junkie : Tatiana Suarez confident she could impose her will against Zhang Weili: 'My grappling is very, very good'
  • MMAFighting.com : ‘UFC 301 countdown’ video
  • MMA Mania : Sorry, Bobby! ‘Baddy’ Vs. Moicano ‘Would Be Very, Very Funny’
  • UFC.com : Main Event Spotlight | UFC 301: Pantoja vs Erceg
  • MMAFighting.com : Anthony Hernandez out of UFC 302 fight with Roman Dolidze
  • Middle Easy : Francis Ngannou Shares Heartbreaking Message Following the Tragic Death of His 15-Month-Old Son
  • Middle Easy : Francis Ngannou Shares Heartbreaking Message Following the Tragic Death of His 18-Month-Old Son
  • MMA Mania : ‘Nicolau Had Only What He Deserved’
  • MMAFighting.com : Clay Collard vs. Mads Burnell to headline PFL event in Salt Lake City in June
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 medical suspensions: 5 fighters potentially out 180 days