Topic: Cormier vs. Jones II

JONES PISSES HOT AGAIN!!!!!!!

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

hdmexiqtioner
hdmexiqtioner
  • Predictions:  9,964  |  57.9%
  • Forum Posts:  5,398
  • Post Score: 283

08.22.2017 | 8:29 PM ET

Prediction: Cormier  |  Decision

SOURCES ARE SAYING JON JONES PISSED HOT AND IS STRIPPED!
DC IS CHAMP AGAIN!
http://mmaimports.com/2017/08/breaking-jones-fails-drug-test-steroids-stripped-title-d-b-champa/

"Don't argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Bark Twain

Responses Page 2

GreenHornet
GreenHornet
  • Predictions:  42,804  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  10,325
  • Post Score: 203

08.23.2017 | 1:35 AM ET

AGAIN? HE PISSED HOT AGAIN?!?

Jesus titty ******* Christ on a bike!  I would have thought that, after losing multiple years of his prime, Jon would have finally stopped digging himself into a hole and grown up into a man that not only didn't need to be a brash **** of a human being, but also someone that didn't need to become a steroid cheat in order to get back what was stripped from him. How wrong was I. What a fraud Jones is. An absolute, complete fraud.

This second failed drug test is going to leave a permanent stain on Jones' career and he has no way of ever living this down. Everything he ever accomplished now comes under skepticism and doubt.  And the sad thing is that he hurts DC in the process of this, because Cormier will never be able to avenge his only loss as Jones will probably be gone for a solid 2-3 years and DC will probably want to retire soon.

This is worse than what the UFC could have expected in the aftermath of 214 and ruins Jones as a draw. I honestly would not be surprised if Jones gets cut for this.

"..."

mikeyg
mikeyg
  • Predictions:  7,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  6,232
  • Post Score: 113

08.23.2017 | 2:01 AM ET

Prediction: Jones  |  KO/TKO  |  Round 3

Dana is saying that if Jon is in fact guilty (let's give him due process guys) then DC is champ and honestly I that's fair but I still believe Jones has to be beat for 205 to truly move on.

This user is suspended from posting until 4 years, 3 months, 2 weeks, 2 days, 18 hours, and 26 minutes from now.
MikeLovesTacos XD
MikeLovesTacos XD
  • Predictions:  30,283  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  22,483

08.23.2017 | 2:08 AM ET

205 will be fine. Jones has held up the division for years and has likely been cheating majority of the time. After the first DC fight, there was that stuff that came out about Jon's drug test looking "suspicious", almost indicating he was using something. But at the time it was brushed over because Jon back then was the fake goody goody Jon Jones.

Then everything that followed after; UFC 200, and now this, I am pretty confident Jon has been a cheat for years. His legacy is tarnished. He is not the best light heavyweight of all time. That title belongs to DC for now. and when he or whoever else becomes the champion, they are unequivocally the deserved champion at this point. 

Jon did this to himself. He is a fraud. He is a disgrace. And his entire career is in question now. 205 will move on without him, and I imagine it will be a much less shady division because of it. Back to having some reliable champs and contenders.

"Why are you booing me? I am the GOAT. **** you." - Patricio "Pitbull" Freire

mikeyg
mikeyg

08.23.2017 | 2:14 AM ET

Says a guy who picked Cormier, 205 will always have a cloud over it that DC isn't the best & Jon is

* Edited at 08.23.2017, 2:17 AM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 4 years, 3 months, 2 weeks, 2 days, 18 hours, and 26 minutes from now.
MikeLovesTacos XD
MikeLovesTacos XD
  • Predictions:  30,283  |  59.3%
  • Forum Posts:  22,483

08.23.2017 | 2:18 AM ET

Pretty weird argument to make. Couldn't I say the same thing to you but in reverse, seeing as how you picked Jones. 

Forget me thinking DC is the #1. That's not relevant. What matters is; Jon Jones is no longer #1. He is removed from the list. He is a fraud. Everything I just in the previous post backs that point up. If you still support or give a **** about Jones now, still, after all the **** he has done... there's no helping you. 

"Why are you booing me? I am the GOAT. **** you." - Patricio "Pitbull" Freire

mikeyg
mikeyg

08.23.2017 | 2:20 AM ET

Remember that part about giving him due process first? He was cleared this last time, let's wait. Also, he beat DC without popping before so, ***, yes it matters who's really #1. Maybe to you it doesn't matter if the best person is the champ since you love Spitsbing so much, but I want to see Jon lose if he's a cheat not have this ******** cloud on the division like GSP did by leaving WW.

* Edited at 08.23.2017, 2:22 AM ET *

joking_joe
joking_joe
  • Predictions:  6,589  |  65.4%
  • Forum Posts:  945
  • Post Score: 393

08.23.2017 | 5:54 AM ET

Prediction: Jones  |  Decision

HJWalker
HJWalker
  • Predictions:  3,064  |  67.6%
  • Forum Posts:  337
  • Post Score: 118

08.23.2017 | 7:52 AM ET

Every time he opened his mouth about changing and growing and being humble plenty of people sneered including me. I'd love to claim I can't enjoy this because I am. Jones is a *************. Can't enjoy how damaging it is for the sport though. Dude is like the Scorpion and the Frog. He just can't change who he is, human garbage.
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

08.23.2017 | 9:20 AM ET

"That stank ho spiked me again.. why did you do it,God?

thats actually **** man.... i was huge Jones fanboy 09 through 2011 / 12... still am in a way...i remember my friend a big Shogun fan ( as was i at time), was debating about the fight, telling me how Shogun is too good.. i knew Jones was going to crush him.. and the rest is history.. its hard for someone to grow up in the octagon as a person not just athlete.. with great power and reward comes great temptation and great distractions.. and some leeches who come out of the wood work dont help.. no matter what Jones can come back if he really wants to inside his being.. hes made enough.. but i doubt he would allow it to end on such a note.. it will be the 3rd coming.. but thats **** man.. USADA should just play ball.. dont be so difficult.. theres dollars and viewers viewing pleasure at stake here God damn it... you play ball now Novitsky...  you dig ?

* Edited at 08.23.2017, 11:00 AM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

GreenHornet
GreenHornet
  • Predictions:  42,804  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  10,325

08.23.2017 | 9:54 AM ET

@mikey

Yes, there is a chance that the b test will be negative. But that is a very slim chance and USADA is rarely wrong when it comes to its drug testing, which is ironic considering how they pretty much aided US Olympic athletes in cheating for 88 Seoul summer games and onwards but that is neither here nor there.

And let's say that it is indeed a negative B test because of a tainted supplement and Jones gets another commuted sentence. It isn't much better of a situation. For one, it makes Jones look like an incompetent fool. Furthermore it makes Jackson-Winklejohn look extremely bad and makes them seem like a camp where all the guys take roids like Chute Boxe circa mid-2000s. It also makes UFC management look even more shady and opens up the conspiracy theory that Dana and company strong armed USADA to change its test results to protect a fighter. There is no silver lining in this situation.

* Edited at 08.23.2017, 9:58 AM ET *

"..."

trevpicks
trevpicks
  • Predictions:  81,948  |  56.1%
  • Forum Posts:  1,853
  • Post Score: 222

08.23.2017 | 10:13 AM ET

When i saw his body i suspected that he was on something, but i said to myself no ****** way after what he has been through.
Huiop532
Huiop532
  • Predictions:  9,220  |  58.3%
  • Forum Posts:  1,534
  • Post Score: 206

08.23.2017 | 10:44 AM ET

What a pathetic excuse of a "champion."
Failed three drug tests.
Gotten stripped of all three of his titles (including the interim belt).
Overall *************.
He is one hundred percent at the top of my **** list. Please ban this dude for good. Absolute disgrace to this sport. DC should be considered the 205 lb. GOAT. Not that joker Jones. I honestly died laughing when I saw that Jon failed again. I was not surprised at all. Hopefully he gets banned, and if not that, then AT LEAST get four year suspension. 
Make DC/Gus 2. It's also total BS that they were trying to make Jones/Miocic for 218. It should've been Gus fighting Jones for the belt. Now that Jones is (hopefully) out of the equation, Cormier vs Gus will happen next.
Oh, and also; **** you Jon Jones.
poir420
poir420
  • Predictions:  143,346  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  18,232
  • Post Score: 245

08.23.2017 | 11:01 AM ET

All his problems stem from not sending me the headphones he said he would! #KARMA

"“All of a sudden, he was shooting for a takedown, and I’m like, ‘Oh, you’re a wrestler now? Remember, I’m the black belt in jiu-jitsu. And you’re shooting on me now? This is a wrap." - Nate Diaz"

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,502  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

08.23.2017 | 11:18 AM ET

He should just send you the damn things and get it over with! He doesn't have too much time left on his career ...

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

poir420
poir420
  • Predictions:  143,346  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  18,232
  • Post Score: 245

08.23.2017 | 11:27 AM ET

We should tell him that!

Oh wait we are both blocked!

"“All of a sudden, he was shooting for a takedown, and I’m like, ‘Oh, you’re a wrestler now? Remember, I’m the black belt in jiu-jitsu. And you’re shooting on me now? This is a wrap." - Nate Diaz"

yossgold
yossgold

08.23.2017 | 11:59 AM ET

@mikey, whachu on about? He wasn't cleared, he was given his one time "**** pills/tainted supplement" free pass.

Please don't tell me you bought into the tainted **** pills ****e ... I see you as way more intelligent than that.

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda
  • Predictions:  71,490  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  8,601
  • Post Score: 69

08.23.2017 | 1:25 PM ET

Such a waste of talent.

"The only thing predictable about MMA is that it is unpredictable."

mikeyg
mikeyg

08.23.2017 | 4:37 PM ET

@Green&Yoss, I admit it's a small chance, but he was cleared, whether it was roids/pills/rec. drugs etc. USADA cleared him of wrongdoing and he fought a lot sooner than we thought did he not?
jodybanman
jodybanman
  • Predictions:  3,332  |  61.2%
  • Forum Posts:  1,707
  • Post Score: 237

08.23.2017 | 9:43 PM ET

It's a shame to see another career ruined by **** pill addiction.

So, Jones-Lesnar in Rizin, late December, right?

"I don't want to have to do this living. I just walk around. I want to be swept off my feet, you know? I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it."

yossgold
yossgold

08.23.2017 | 10:35 PM ET

They didn't clear him mate, they gave him the "he didn't do it intentionally" shortened sentence. 

And the problem with that kind of defense is you only get one of those, that can't happen twice, which is why they've sent simpleton Frank Lester to sow the "he was slipped PEDs on the sly" seeds.

If they get this PED date **** thing to stick too I'll tip my hat off to JBJ ... he'll be the p4p best evah at wiggling out of USADA's grasp.

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Bad Left Hook : Haney vs Garcia: Live updates and results, 8 pm ET
  • Jits Magazine : Bianca Basilio To Face Nanami Ichikawa At ONE Fight Night 22
  • Jits Magazine : Three Invites Announced For ADCC 2024 Under 77kg Division
  • MMA Junkie : PFL signs top prospect Paul Hughes, says promotion president
  • MMAFighting.com : PFL 3 Results: Magomed Umalatov remains unbeaten, Brendan Loughnane gets back on track with quick win
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 3 full results: Magomed Umalatov, Shamil Musaev keep unbeaten records intact
  • MMAFighting.com : Devin Haney vs. Ryan Garcia: Live round-by-round updates
  • MMAFighting.com : Haney vs. Garcia Results: Live updates of the undercard and main event
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Square Up With Yourself, Motherf—ker!
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 3 video: Brendan Loughnane TKOs Pedro Carvalho; stoppage sparks controversy
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 3 video: Shamil Musaev pulverizes Logan Storley with violent knockout blows
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Fighter’s puking causes TKO loss at Dynasty Combat Sports 91
  • MMAFighting.com : Nate Diaz walks out on final tour stop: ‘Square off with yourself motherf**ker’
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 3 video: Gabriel Braga knocks out Justin Gonzales in first fight since father's death
  • MMA Junkie : Nate Diaz bails on final press conference with Jorge Masvidal: 'Square off with yourself, motherf*cker'
  • MMA Junkie : Paige VanZant to fight fellow OnlyFans star Elle Brooke at Misfits Boxing 15
  • MMAFighting.com : Paige VanZant fights Elle Brooke in Misfits Boxing 15 main event
  • MMA Mania : Hill Shrugs Off KO Loss, Books UFC 303 Return
  • MMA Junkie : Jamahal Hill books quick turnaround for UFC 303, faces Khalil Rountree
  • MMAFighting.com : Jamahal Hill vs. Khalil Rountree announced for McGregor vs. Chandler card at UFC 303