Tapology Forums

Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Gearman1
Gearman1
  • Predictions:  123  |  52.8%
  • Forum Posts:  10
  • Post Score: 40

09.02.2011 | 10:49 AM ET

First off id like to say that Chuck is my favorite fighter. I came to this website because websites like sherdog flame on people for who they like and dog them on what they have done in the sport. Havent seen too much of that here. So what im going to say is why doesnt the iceman get the probs he should? People say this and that about him being "overrated" and never fought a good striker and blah blah blah. But this man put the UFC as well as MMA on the map. He came to fight and he came to finish. Yea he went out on a low note but look how he fought and what he did. All title defenses were won by KO. The man was a BEAST yet people want to praise GSP as the greatest ever yet all he does is dry hump you for 25 min. I use to be a HUGE gsp fan now i am not. All im saying is in my honest opinion i believe that chuck liddell truely is the best FIGHTER that this sport has seen. I feel in his prime him and anderson..wow thats a fight. No one has been able to hold onto the belt for more then one defense since him. What do you guys think?

"These people don't want to see me decision him. The want to see me put him away and that's what I'm gonna do."

Responses Page 2

thiagosilva9794
thiagosilva9794
  • Predictions:  5,113  |  60.4%
  • Forum Posts:  11,315
  • Post Score: 142

09.03.2011 | 3:19 AM ET

@minotauro.. How could I forget Henderson it is obviously Hendo.

"I really feel like I'm the most dangerous guy out there" BJ Penn........... UFC on Fox 2 event winner :)

JustynOfOsiris
JustynOfOsiris
  • Predictions:  4,334  |  57.2%
  • Forum Posts:  3,239
  • Post Score: 122

09.03.2011 | 3:23 AM ET

the greatest LHW of all time is either bass rutten or dan henderson

they would both crush chuck, tito or randy

"Is reality really realistic?"

Gearman1
Gearman1
  • Predictions:  123  |  52.8%
  • Forum Posts:  10
  • Post Score: 40

09.03.2011 | 11:40 PM ET

@minotauro. what you said is exactly what im talking about. the best guys were in pride..ok well chuck went over there and still did his thing. Now tell me who from pride has come over and had better then 50/50 % in the cage. rampage and anderson. All the other "pride" guys have average records including shogun who i am a huge fan of.

"These people don't want to see me decision him. The want to see me put him away and that's what I'm gonna do."

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Matchup Roundup: New UFC, PFL, Bellator fights announced in the past week (April 22-28)
  • MMAFighting.com : On To the Next One: Matches to make after UFC Vegas 91
  • MMA Mania : Watch ‘Countdown To UFC 301’ Video
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301: How to watch Rio de Janeiro fight card, lineup, odds, preview videos, more
  • MMAFighting.com : Irish prospect Paul Hughes to co-headline Bellator Dublin
  • MMAFighting.com : Roundtable: What is the best UFC fight still to come in 2024?
  • MMA Mania : Masvidal Confirms $5 Mil Payday To Save UFC’s Fight Island Debut
  • MMA Mania : Masvidal Made $5 Mil To Save UFC’s Fight Island Debut
  • MMA Junkie : Paul Hughes vs. Bobby King co-headlines Bellator Champions Series: Dublin
  • Jits Magazine : New Wave Jiu-Jitsu Dominate In Enigma Invitational 15 Results
  • MMA Mania : Up Next! UFC Returns To PPV In Rio!
  • Jits Magazine : Gianni Grippo Promoted To Black Belt In Luta Livre
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Colby Covington noncommittal on ‘nobody’ Ian Machado Garry fight: ‘He has to show me he’s serious’
  • MMA Mania : Rogan: Topuria Turned Down Volk Rematch In Perth
  • MMA Mania : What’s Next For Matheus Nicolau?
  • Jits Magazine : IBJJF Brazilian National Championship (Brasileiro) 2024 Full Results And Review
  • MMA Mania : Borralho Vs. Craig Betting Odds, Breakdown, Prediction
  • MMA Mania : Inspirational Pereira ‘Not Worried’ About Legacy Talk
  • MMA Mania : White ‘Probably A Little Mad’ About McGregor BKFC Deal
  • MMAFighting.com : Jairzinho Rozenstruik plans to reconnect with ‘my real power source’ in Suriname, return against a top heavyweight