Topic: SFL 2017: The War Of The North

just a quick correction

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Ma***
Ma***
  • Predictions:  1,961  |  65.2%
  • Forum Posts:  17
  • Post Score: 94

02.10.2017 | 10:33 AM ET

Valmyr Neto is originally from the city of Belém, Para state in Brazil

http://www.bjjheroes.com/bjj-fighters/valmyr-neto
SFL 2017: The War Of The North
Bout   Info
Mandeep Singh   defeats   Gary Dogra   via Submission, Strikes   3:45 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Abhishek Rana   defeats   Manoj Antil   via KO/TKO, Punches   2:50 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Tanvir Boora   defeats   Suraj Bahadur   via Submission, Kneebar   Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Daisy Singh   defeats   Kirti Rana   via Submission, Armbar   2:24 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Vikas Dahiya   defeats   Nikhil Bhatt   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Valmyr Neto   defeats   Manoj Chauhan   via Submission, Triangle Choke   0:52 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page

Responses

curtwag84
curtwag84
  • Predictions:  13,940  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  5,695
  • Post Score: 273

02.10.2017 | 1:35 PM ET

Thanks for the info, I fixed it. Super Fight League matchmakers must be Sadists. some of the foreigners they have coming over to compete against thier fighters. SMH poor guys.

"I'd like to take this chance, to appologize. To absolutely nobody. -Connor McGreGOAT"

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,562
  • Post Score: 275

02.11.2017 | 10:31 AM ET

Sadists :)

Reminder @Ma*** and everyone else, for FightCenter / database corrections use the "contact tapology" form that can be found in the right column of most pages on Tapology.  This way it will be sure to be seen by editors.

"I live, I die, I live again."

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC.com : Marnic Mann Gets Down To Business
  • Middle Easy : Anthony Smith ‘Shocked’ By How Good Sean Strickland Truly Is: ‘He Only Shows a Small Part of His Game’
  • MMA Junkie : Photos: BKFC: Knucklemania 4 pre-fight press conference
  • MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo ready to trade leg kicks with Jonathan Martinez at UFC 301: 'I'm a specalist at what I do'
  • MMAFighting.com : Missed Fists: Fighter cusses out judge, tells them to quit
  • MMA Junkie : UFC champion Sean O'Malley on delay for Merab Dvalishvili title bout: 'I'm not fighting out of the country'
  • MMA Mania : BKFC ‘KnuckleMania 4’ Predictions
  • MMAFighting.com : Anthony Smith stands by Alex Pereira criticism but promises he’s not just ‘talking sh*t’ about him
  • UFC.com : Weigh-In Results | UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez
  • MMA Mania : Hunt Files To Unseal All Docs In UFC-Lesnar Lawsuit
  • MMA Junkie : Savannah Marshall signed with PFL for Claressa Shields rematch: 'The goal is to make a build-up'
  • MMA Mania : NAC To Fine Biters, Brawlers And Diego Lopez?!
  • MMA Junkie : Raw video: Max Holloway's BMF-ness, Conor's first belt and more UFC legendary moments – without commentary
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Amanda Ribas details recent stalker encounter: ‘He was telling people I was his wife’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 weigh-in results and live video stream (noon ET)
  • MMA Junkie : Scale snafus: UFC official weigh-in misses in 2024
  • MMA Junkie : Every UFC event in history with three or more weigh-in misses
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Vegas 91 weigh-in video
  • Jits Magazine : ADCC Announces Date And Location For Amateur World Championship 2024
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! Haney Requests Garcia Rematch Because ‘Weight Played A Role’ In Defeat