Topic: Garbrandt vs. Mizugaki

Garbrandt vs. Mizugaki

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Oddsbot
Oddsbot
  • Predictions:  8,583  |  73.8%
  • Forum Posts:  17,524
  • Post Score: 60

06.20.2016 | 12:06 PM ET

This is the official discussion thread for Garbrandt vs. Mizugaki. Let's see what you've got.

"This is the droid you're looking for."

Responses Page 2

rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda
  • Predictions:  71,490  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  8,601
  • Post Score: 69

08.15.2016 | 8:04 AM ET

Prediction: correct Garbrandt   correct KO/TKO   correct Round 1  

Can't wait.

"The only thing predictable about MMA is that it is unpredictable."

lldowntoearthll
lldowntoearthll
  • Predictions:  3,926  |  60.5%
  • Forum Posts:  1,375
  • Post Score: 39

08.17.2016 | 11:43 AM ET

Prediction: correct Garbrandt   wrong Decision  

I'll just hope that picking cody jinxes him. Mizugaki is a durable guy that can hang with the top, but unless he is relentless with forward pressure and td attempts, I think cody lands the more meaningful strikes and could finish.
junior john
junior john
  • Predictions:  105  |  58.1%
  • Forum Posts:  12
  • Post Score: -67

08.18.2016 | 7:22 PM ET

Prediction: correct Garbrandt   wrong Submission   wrong Round 2  

cody rear choke round 2

"never trust anything that bleed's 7 days str8 and doesnt die !"

Detroit Superstar
Detroit Superstar
  • Predictions:  11,385  |  65.6%
  • Forum Posts:  1,331
  • Post Score: 161

08.20.2016 | 1:00 AM ET

It would've been nice to see Garbrandt and Mizugaki open up the PPV and have Magny/Larkin follow them up at the 2nd slot. I like Tim Means a lot and Lim vs Perry is another fun fight. I just don't like that 2 guys making their UFC debuts are on the PPV.

I know its all about the UFC trying to capitalize on their Fight Pass subscriptions, which I have, but I still think the Top 5 fights should be on the PPV. They are also having 2 Women fights on the FS1 Prelims. Seems like they would've gone with 1 on Fight Pass (Markos/Casey)  along with Lobov/Avilla and have with Ace or Means Headline FightPass. Then throw Uda/Vettori, Pennington/Phillips, Covington/Griffin and either Ace or Means Headline FS1.

I'm fully capable of watching all the fights with my FightPass Subscription that I pay for, and my Cable that I pay for and the PPV that I pay for but I'd feel a little bit better about spending my hard earned money on the PPV with the 5 best most relevant fights. 
Detroit Superstar
Detroit Superstar
  • Predictions:  11,385  |  65.6%
  • Forum Posts:  1,331
  • Post Score: 161

08.20.2016 | 1:08 AM ET

As for the fight this has the makings of a Garbrandt Ko/Tko. He's the far better striker with more power and he's red hot now. And Mizugaki should have trouble trying to ground Cody because Cody should be able to use his wrestling in reverse to keep this standing and have his wayon the feet with Mizugaki. I realize Cody is doing the trash talk and all the other stuff to promote himself and try and jump in front of some other guys to get a Title shot but no matter how much talking or no matter how good he looks, TJ is in front of him and the winner of Lineker/Dodson I would totally assume they would be right there behind TJ. And it was kinda weird watching Cody act all tough and talk trash to Mizugaki. Mizugaki doesn't talk trash, he's very humble and it just made Cody look odd IMO.
Kirethidae
Kirethidae
  • Predictions:  732  |  58.5%
  • Forum Posts:  73
  • Post Score: -16

08.20.2016 | 4:20 AM ET

TKO

"Super Saiyan"

HurleysWorld
HurleysWorld
  • Predictions:  1,719  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  8
  • Post Score: 75

08.20.2016 | 1:33 PM ET

Prediction: correct Garbrandt   correct KO/TKO   wrong Round 2  

Enter Your Commentsjavascript:

"“My diet is like Atkins, but with the carbs.” - BJ Penn"

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Coach Benched Dariush To ‘Focus On His Health’
  • UFC.com : Marnic Mann Gets Down To Business
  • Middle Easy : Anthony Smith ‘Shocked’ By How Good Sean Strickland Truly Is: ‘He Only Shows a Small Part of His Game’
  • MMA Junkie : Photos: BKFC: Knucklemania 4 pre-fight press conference
  • MMAFighting.com : Thiago Alves was basically retired until BKFC called for Mike Perry fight: ‘Money talks’
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! UFC Vegas 91 Early Weigh Ins!
  • MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo ready to trade leg kicks with Jonathan Martinez at UFC 301: 'I'm a specalist at what I do'
  • MMAFighting.com : Missed Fists: Fighter cusses out judge, tells them to quit
  • MMA Junkie : UFC champion Sean O'Malley on delay for Merab Dvalishvili title bout: 'I'm not fighting out of the country'
  • MMA Mania : BKFC ‘KnuckleMania 4’ Predictions
  • MMAFighting.com : Anthony Smith stands by Alex Pereira criticism but promises he’s not just ‘talking sh*t’ about him
  • UFC.com : Weigh-In Results | UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez
  • MMA Mania : Hunt Files To Unseal All Docs In UFC-Lesnar Lawsuit
  • MMA Junkie : Savannah Marshall signed with PFL for Claressa Shields rematch: 'The goal is to make a build-up'
  • MMA Mania : NSAC To Fine Biters, Brawlers And Diego Lopes?!?
  • MMA Mania : NAC To Fine Biters, Brawlers And Diego Lopez?!
  • MMA Junkie : Raw video: Max Holloway's BMF-ness, Conor's first belt and more UFC legendary moments – without commentary
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Amanda Ribas details recent stalker encounter: ‘He was telling people I was his wife’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 weigh-in results and live video stream (noon ET)
  • MMA Junkie : Scale snafus: UFC official weigh-in misses in 2024