Tapology Forums

Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock. Is he the real "Bully?"

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Train2win
Train2win
  • Predictions:  2,953  |  60.4%
  • Forum Posts:  93
  • Post Score: 194

08.19.2011 | 2:31 PM ET

"“A champion is someone who gets up when he can't.”"

Responses

Swickotine
Swickotine
  • Predictions:  18,137  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  11,851
  • Post Score: 223

08.19.2011 | 2:44 PM ET

I guarantee she made a big deal out of some stupid ****. This sucks though, whatever it is it's not a plus for Mayhem in UFC before his first fight even....damnit Jason.

"I'm bi-polar...nice jab, mean hook."

jersey0525
jersey0525
  • Predictions:  2,766  |  60.6%
  • Forum Posts:  4,536
  • Post Score: 188

08.19.2011 | 2:49 PM ET

if he wasnt a famous fighter, she wouldve never pressed charges...she wants publicity

"im an OT (ORIGINAL TAPOLOGIST), I used to write for cagepages.com. NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT LEFT HAND SHOT"

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,565
  • Post Score: 275

08.19.2011 | 2:56 PM ET

I'm skeptical that he deserved to be arrested for this...  what brothers and sisters don't mess around with each other?

BUT maybe he was legitimately out of control and hurting her.  So I guess we'll wait and see.

"I live, I die, I live again."

Rasheh
Rasheh
  • Predictions:  3,410  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  31
  • Post Score: 300

08.19.2011 | 3:06 PM ET

He should go for a kneebar. :D That will slow that ***** down.

"It's 30 minutes away i'll be there in 10."

HavokDM
HavokDM
  • Predictions:  9,733  |  61.2%
  • Forum Posts:  1,047
  • Post Score: 199

08.19.2011 | 3:44 PM ET

There's a lot of scenarios that could have happened.  Maybe she was ****-faced and wanted to drive home.  Maybe she didn't call the cops, but someone else at the party did.  As far as I know, she wasn't injured, so I don't think he was out to hurt or manhandle her.  Who knows.
With the new deal that UFC has with FOX, I'm sure the UFC PR people will be all over it.

"Nothing in this world is a gift. Whatever must be learned must be learned the hard way."

Kalibo
Kalibo
  • Predictions:  33,130  |  62.8%
  • Forum Posts:  16,800
  • Post Score: 185

08.19.2011 | 3:48 PM ET

This was one of the 3 topics in my thread titled "Recent Happenings".   My initial thoughts are, maybe he didn't want her to drive drunk?

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved" – Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Alexander Volkanovski: Ilia Topuria 'not going about things the right way' as UFC champion
  • MMAFighting.com : This Is CineMMA, ‘Mais Forte que o Mundo’: Is this even a Jose Aldo movie?
  • Middle Easy : Video – Alex Pereira Takes Down UFC Hall of Famer Daniel Cormier During Backstage Scuffle
  • Middle Easy : Chael Sonnen Backs Ilia Topuria’s BMF Title Demands for Max Holloway Fight: ‘He’s Right!’
  • Bad Left Hook : PREDICTIONS: Who wins Canelo vs Munguia?
  • MMA Junkie : Gilbert Burns would love to rematch Kamaru Usman: 'I was very emotional in that first fight'
  • MMA Mania : Smith Claims UFC Fans Are ‘Stupid’
  • MMAFighting.com : Jose Aldo explains UFC 301 comeback and MMA future after Jonathan Martinez fight
  • UFC.com : Paul Craig Is Bringing 'Everything And The Kitchen Sink' To UFC 301
  • MMA Junkie : UFC veterans in MMA and boxing action May 3-4
  • UFC.com : Caio Borralho: “Pressure Is A Privilege”
  • MMA Mania : Aldo Vs. Martinez Betting Odds, Breakdown, Prediction
  • MMAFighting.com : Anthony Smith won’t be anyone’s stepping stone in UFC: ‘We’re going to f*cking put that to bed now’
  • MMA Mania : ‘Suga’ Fed ‘Cannibal’ Liver Shot That ‘Put Him Down’
  • MMA Junkie : Chael Sonnen: Conor McGregor a better fighter than Michael Chandler but not a better competitor
  • MMA Mania : ‘They Want Me To Go To Rio And Take A Loss’
  • MMAFighting.com : Devin Haney releases statement on Ryan Garcia’s positive drug tests: ‘People die in this sport’
  • UFC.com : ALEXANDRE PANTOJA: HOMECOMING KING
  • Jits Magazine : Diogo Reis Reveals Striking Training And Hints At MMA Debut
  • MMA Junkie : Ex-UFC signee Sean Loeffler sentenced to prison for domestic violence