Topic: Desert Force 19

Elsawi to win!

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

abzmma
abzmma
  • Predictions:  298  |  61.1%
  • Forum Posts:  9
  • Post Score: 322

12.02.2015 | 12:25 PM ET

Predictions: 2 of 5 Winners, 0 Perfect, 115 Points   |   Tied for 41st with 1 other

Don't know if a lot of you will be tuning in, but i think this is Sawi's.

Also, watch out for Ahmed Sami. He is going to be big one day!
Desert Force 19
  • Monday 12.07.2015 at 11:00 AM ET
  • Promotion: Desert FC
  • Venue:
  • Enclosure: Cage
  • MMA Bouts: 12
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Mohammad Karaki   defeats   Ibrahim ElSawi   via Decision   5 Rounds, 25:00 Total Bout Page
Osama Elsaidy   defeats   Alaa Al Masri   via KO/TKO   5:00 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Mohamed Lazrak   defeats   Mahmoud Saeed   via Submission, Guillotine Choke   3:48 Round 2 of 3, 8:48 Total Bout Page
Ahmad Labban   defeats   Enad Fahad   via KO/TKO, Punch   4:53 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Abdulrahman Alenezi   defeats   Ibrahim El Nagashi   via Submission, Guillotine Choke   4:00 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Ahmed Sami   defeats   Mohamed ElDwansy   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   3:56 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Ali Al-Ahli   defeats   Mahmoud Mohamed   via Submission, Arm Triangle Choke   2:14 Round 2 of 3, 7:14 Total Bout Page
Sherif Mohamed   defeats   Ali Mahmoud   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   2:00 Round 2 of 3, 7:00 Total Bout Page
Mohamed Sayah   defeats   Ahmad Fareed   via KO/TKO, Punches   3:59 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Alaa Mansour   defeats   Ramadan Mohammed   via KO/TKO, Punches   3:16 Round 3 of 3, 13:16 Total Bout Page
Ahmed Faress   defeats   Saif Zaqzouq   via Submission, Armbar   2:10 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Ibrahim Farag Moza   defeats   Nour el Din Essam   via Submission   Round 1 of 3 Bout Page

Responses

curtwag84
curtwag84
  • Predictions:  13,940  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  5,695
  • Post Score: 273

12.02.2015 | 2:06 PM ET

Predictions: 4 of 5 Winners, 0 Perfect, 245 Points   |   Tied for 16th with 9 others

if anyone wants to watch the main card of this, just hit me up on Monday. Desert Force has really good production value for such a non mainstream org. Well non mainstream outside of that region, they are the UFC of the middle east.

* Edited at 12.02.2015, 3:39 PM ET *

"I'd like to take this chance, to appologize. To absolutely nobody. -Connor McGreGOAT"

DrGlaze
DrGlaze
  • Predictions:  18,699  |  63.1%
  • Forum Posts:  872
  • Post Score: 188

12.03.2015 | 6:48 AM ET

Predictions: 3 of 5 Winners, 1 Perfect, 215 Points   |   Tied for 32nd with 1 other

My votes on Karaki. Either way he needs to fight Osama ElSeady, should he win tomorrow, for the 205 title. Hopefully Sami Antar will recover and can return to action soon for his eventual shot. Also @curteag84, if I'm up I'll most likely be messaging you for a link. I've seen a few Desert Force shows, and I like them. The production is a lot better than I first expected.

"I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers. -Khalil Gibran "

abzmma
abzmma
  • Predictions:  298  |  61.1%
  • Forum Posts:  9
  • Post Score: 322

12.04.2015 | 12:26 AM ET

Predictions: 2 of 5 Winners, 0 Perfect, 115 Points   |   Tied for 41st with 1 other

I wish the undercard was being broadcast too or streamed. 
curtwag84
curtwag84

12.07.2015 | 11:29 AM ET

Predictions: 4 of 5 Winners, 0 Perfect, 245 Points   |   Tied for 16th with 9 others

Anyone interested. Desert Force says they are streaming the whole event on Periscope @desert_force. I have to leave and my phone cant run periscope. so im trying to get something working before i leave .

"I'd like to take this chance, to appologize. To absolutely nobody. -Connor McGreGOAT"

DrGlaze
DrGlaze

12.07.2015 | 5:12 PM ET

I could only find results for the main card

Predictions: 3 of 5 Winners, 1 Perfect, 215 Points   |   Tied for 32nd with 1 other

• MW Title- Mohammad Karaki (LEB) vs Ibrahim El Sawi (EGY), Mohammad Karaki via Unanimous Decision
  • LHW – Alaa Al Masri (EGY) vs Osama Saidi (EGY), Osama Saidi via TKO (Corner Stoppage), Round 1 5:00
  • 84kgs Academiya Final – Abdelrahman Dridi (TUN) vs Ala’a Mansour (EGY) Cancelled
  • 77kgs Academiya Final – Ahmed Labban (LEB) vs Inad Bouwidan (KSA), Ahmed Labban via KO, Round 1, 0:05
  • LW – Mohammad Lazrak (MOR) vs Mahmoud “Ballardo” Saeed (EGY), Mohammad Lazrak via Submission, Round 2, 1:45

"I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers. -Khalil Gibran "

curtwag84
curtwag84

12.07.2015 | 7:15 PM ET

Thanks Glaze. I have Periscope videos of all the fights. but im going to see if I can get better results. Arabsmma used to do live play by play results but he seems pre occupied ever since Lebanon got an official commission. if he hasnt posted results in a few days ill email Desert Force. Egypt is real weird with names as well. on Periscope they have a guy listed as "Cherif Hammoud" and im 98% sure its Sherif Mohamed that fought from looking at the pixelated video. So I want to make sure its right with all the names they have.

Where did you find those results BTW?

Edit: NM I found where you got em. they updated the fight card post instead of creating a new post

* Edited at 12.07.2015, 7:39 PM ET *

DrGlaze
DrGlaze

12.07.2015 | 9:09 PM ET

How exactly does Periscope work? I ended up missing a few of the fights that I wouldn't mind seeing.

curtwag84
curtwag84

12.08.2015 | 8:44 AM ET

Well most the fights didnt happen. This card got rekt by Injury and travel issues. only 4 of the 10 that i made pickable actually happened. But Periscope is basically "Twitter Video" instead of typing out your 140 letters you can make a video blog. lots of people have been using it lately. Brian Redban hypes it up a lot. EFCA uses it to show backstage stuff and occasionally they will stream a fight on it. It requires Android KitKat or better to download which my phone is just below that, so I used Blustacks to install it on my home PC.

Here is a better quality video for the 4 main card fights. Periscope bad is cellphone quality

http://www.arabsmma.com/desert-force-al-academiya-season3-finale/

* Edited at 12.08.2015, 8:47 AM ET *

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Oliveira Vs. Gamrot? Naaaaaah
  • MMA Mania : UFC 301 Odds: ‘Prelims’ Props And More!
  • MMA Junkie : MMA Junkie's Fight of the Month for April: A thrilling battle for the BMF belt
  • MMA Junkie : Kevin Borjas: 'Alessandro Costa is now Mexican ... he'll be fighting as a visitor' at UFC 301 in Brazil
  • MMA Mania : Rematch! Prochazka ‘Most Likely’ Next For Pereira
  • MMA Junkie : Renato Moicano: 'I don't think it was very smart' for Alexandre Pantoja to fight Steve Erceg at UFC 301
  • MMAFighting.com : Top prospect Losene Keita explains turning down multiple offers from UFC, PFL: ‘I know my worth’
  • MMA Mania : McGregor’s High-Profile Backup? On One Condition ...
  • Middle Easy : ‘Big’ John McCarthy Weighs In on Jimmy Smith’s Claim That Everyone ‘F*cking Hated’ Ronda Rousey
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Incredibly difficult for Haney to take’: Hearn reacts to Garcia’s failed drug test
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Incredibly difficult for Devin Haney to take’: Eddie Hearn reacts to Ryan Garcia’s failed drug test
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Bisping: 'Nasty bastard' Alexandre Pantoja has no weak areas, beats Steve Erceg at UFC 301
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302 poster released featuring Makhachev vs. Poirier, Strickland vs. Costa
  • MMA Mania : De La Hoya ‘Definitely Going To Sue For Defamation’ After Canelo Spat
  • Bad Left Hook : Ennis vs Crowley official for July 13 in Philadelphia
  • Bad Left Hook : Jaron Ennis vs Cody Crowley official for July 13th in Philadelphia
  • Bad Left Hook : Hughie Fury joins May 11 McCaskill vs Price show
  • MMA Junkie : Robert Whittaker confident he'll handle Khamzat Chimaev's wrestling in UFC Saudi Arabia showdown
  • MMAFighting.com : Paige VanZant eviscerates ‘piece of sh*t’ Dillon Danis in fiery response to accusations 
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I don’t think you can get into Canelo’s head’: Former Golden Boy matchmaker on Oscar beef